ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks!! I only seem to get them every few weeks though!! -0.5, +0.5, -4.5 so still averages out 1-2lb a week!! I'm really chuffed!! Not holding my hopes up for next week though lol!! Would love my 7th silver 7 on tuesday fortnight to meet my June goal!! And would like to HOPEFULLY keep losing 7lb a month xxxx

Girls i'm having abit of a trama!!! Not diet related though!!!

I've noticed lately that when i'm brushing my hair i'm getting more hair strands coming out than normal!!! And today when i dyed my hair and a BIG clump of my hair came out!! What should i do about it!! Should i see my GP or leave it to see if it happens again!!! xxxx

This can be linked to weightloss!
Is it going right down to the scalp?
Id see your doc! :)

Ruth
x

Yeah I heard that too Lauren can be linked to weightloss-

I have updated my signature - first time all week on comouter- hoping to update with good news 2m - I feel so up and done and sts lately - getting the head back into it slowly this week though

Lauren, my hair is the same,falling out in bucket loads, its because of the weight loss. Mine has been falling out for weeks now but lately have just noticed how thin its got (still thick enough though as I have a very thick head of hair), started taking multivitamins about 3 weeks ago, havent seen any improvement though. Good thing is that its growing back.

Well didnt go walking this morn so am about to head out now, have to say Im not in the mood but Im sure I will be fine once I get the runners on and get out the door. Had an ok day today, didnt really have lunch or dinner, had bit here and bit there, gonna have a boiled egg and toast after my walk. Lauren, dont think totm is due though with the mirena in since Nov they have been erratic so who knows. Still hoping for some sort of a loss, think this is the first wk since the first wk I joined ww that I havent used all my weeklies.
Carly how did your wi go today hun?

Well done Lauren ... :) fab results ... Really pleased for u :)
How's r wee Carly getting on ... I hope u get the result u want :)
How's everyone else ???

Breakfast
Toast wth banana 5 pp
Lunch
Fruit 0pp
4 cream crackers and 3 light laughing cow 5 pp
Dinner
Curry 15 pp
Cake 5 pp
30/33 pp
Was hoping to eat less bt gt to mums house to collect the kids and smelt the chicken curry and will power collasped then .... Bt I over pp for wat I had just to cover me
Lauren the minimins gang in fb its grt idea ... Hope u get on and c it ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is anyone else in the Facebook group- shes posted on there how much shes lost!!!!

Ruth
x

Thanks Ruth ... Just seen it... And well done to u too for passing ur exams :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do but ill let her say! She's done really well!

Ruth
X

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!

Well done to everyone on their great losses!! Huh Carly can't believe you didn't post on here saying how you got on lol

Well I just had my Chinese!! Think I put my 4.5lb back on again lol!! Ah well tomorrows a new day! Gonna have a cream egg to finish it of! Shouldn't have bought it cause I wouldn't have wanted it if I hadn't iykwim!!

Yeah hair seems to be coming out from the roots!! My hairs thick to bindi so I can afford a little bit Of loss but it still freaked me out!! My OH seems to think it's dying my hair but I don't think it is!! Think I should take a trip to the docs just to be on the safe side! Imagine if I lost all the weight and then became bald! How ironic!! Other people have said stress but I just don't know!! Xxxx sorry for off loading lol xxx

Well done Lauren :) u are amazing! U are my inspiration!!

2.5 next week then :D lol hope u enjoyed ur pampering :) maybe see doc about hair.... But if it is linked to weight loss?!

Thanks all for asking! Every night I have 35-40 threads to reply too lol so finding it exhausting haha! Lost 4lbs so that's 20 in 8 weeks :D
Xxx

Well done Carly!! I find it hard to believe that I can be someones inspiration!!

If it's down to weight loss and I'm not gonna go bald and it will grow back etc then I'm not worried about it!! Am just worried it's the start of something else iykwim

Mine is falling from the roots also, its defo to do with dieting, always happens when I diet, would say your chemist can advise vitamins to take, as I say I just take the multivitamins, I know Im not using much milk and dont like cheeses so need the calcium supplement anyway. Used to have to tie my pony up with the bobbin wrapped around twice, now I have to do it a third time to hold it on, thats how much of mine has fallen out, the hoover has been on overtime last few weeks.
Am really hoping for good loss tomorrow, could I be so lucky as to equal Lauren or Carlys loss.....???? May start praying now

Aw bindi I hope you do well huni!!

Aw I'm gonna try and forget about it unless the big clump happens again!! Fed up trying to make myself healthier but all I seem to get Is a sore stomach and my hair falling out ggrrr

Back