ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Carly & LEB and lauren on ur losses! Chika welcome back! 35lbs that's amazing!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

hi ladies!!!

Just flying by! How is everyone??

Im not a happy camper:(:(:(:(
I had a sts tonight, feel really disheartened as had a really good week, only used 20 of my 49 and earned 36AP which I didnt use. I did have my dinner at about 3.30 today instead of after weigh in at 6 but surely that wouldnt cause a sts, would it?
Really feel like having a major binge but will not give in, fingers x another good week will reap 2+lb loss next week.

Dont feel bad bindi ... at least u didn't put on.... thats a gud thing ... It will b off u nxt week... keep going they way u r ... U will get there at the end.... :)
Well done Leb .... That's the way to go girl :)
Ps bindi and Lauren hair falling out is due to having kids and the oh lol !!!
How's everyone else???
Breakfast
Banana 0pp
Lunch
Tuna subway salad bowl 5pp
Banana 0pp
1/2 slice of French toast 5 pp
Dinner
5 slices of bread 11pp
Roast chicken 8pp
Salad 0pp
Egg 3pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was still writing and the bloody iPhone send it b4 I finished... Its probably thought greedy cow better send b4 she adds more !!!! Lol
and 2 fredo bars 5 pp
37/ 33 pp
Went over my pp by 4 bt need somethg nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done LEB

Chika - 35lb is amazing :) when are u gonna rejoin?

Bindi - eating when u don't usually before WI could defo cause it - have u ever weighed before and after a meal? Well done for a good week - it will show next week!! Xx

U excited about wedding Lauren? Looking forward to seeing piccies :) x

I don't know if that could have caused it bindi!! Maybe you didn't eat enough!! You were on dailys all week cause you had your AP instead of weeklies!! Do u usually lose when you eat ALL your weeklies? Have you any old trackers from good weight loss weeks an try and follow them for another great loss xxxx

China that's amazing, well done xxxx

All set!! Gonna get a bowl of cereal for dinner and then off to bed for me :) xxx

Yea I agree with Lauren u may not have eaten enough! Xx

Enjoy x

Lauren/Carly thx for the advice.
I ate my 29 each day and then used 20 weeklies on Sun, that was it and earned the 36 AP. I usually eat/drink my weeklies each week and dont use my AP, I have had a couple of wks where I sts when doing this. Normally on day of wi I have my brekkie and lunch and tend not to eat/drink much til after wi. Im getting too hung up on why I sts, just need to accept it and start afresh tomorrow. MY 9lb goal for June is not looking too good, only 4lb gone so far and 2 weighins left

Lauren Have a great day tomorrow, its a much deserved day off for you, enjoy it, dying to see you all done up, you will look and feel fab xx

U can do it! Do u have all ur trackers!? Look at the good losses and see what u did! I'm still trying to find out what works best for me xx

Drumroll Ruth.... Tell us.... Xx

I will try my best lol!!

Think I've went over a few pp today!! Haven't really pointed properly!

B: heinz soup 6pp
Bread 5 pp

L: 3 medium goujons grilled
BBQ sauce

D: frosties and milk
Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Wotsits 3pp

Nothing high in fat or grease though so I'm sure it will be ok!! Xxx

I won a raffle at the meeting and got the simply enjoy new WW book as the prize!

Lost 3lbs eeeeeeeep! 9lbs in 4 weeks!

Well done everyone else!

Ruth
X

No I dont hve my trackers, tend to throw them out each week.

Nice one Ruth, and 3lbs, wow, briiliant, well done!

Back