ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Yay Ruth!!!!

Bindi - not sure what to say.. :( maybe just try did things each week and see what works xx

Well done Ruth! Aw bindi you should keep them! It's how you learn what works best for you xxx

Thanks everyone! Ridiculously happy I just stood gobsmacked at the scales! It took me 4 months to lose 9lbs on SW and ive just done it in 4 weeks...
WW most definitely works!

Bindi you will have a fab loss next week! Go for it!

Ruth
X

I think that my body is a week or so behind, what I mean is that my good wk just gone wont actually show on the scales til next week, iykwim, so think tonights sts was maybe from a couple of wks ago if that makes sense. Anyway, I wont give up, I know I will get there. Thx for support girls

Well done Ruth...
Bindi I keep my trackers ... It's gud to look bck at them.... Keep frm nw on in ... Gud luck for the coming week ...:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some people's bodies do work like that so that makes sense!

WW works :) go Ruthie xx

Well done Ruth :)

Well done Ruth that is great :happy096: have been thinking of getting that recipe book so can you let me know if you think its worth getting please xx

Thanks :) it looks wonderful and really varied! Will let you know

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth, fantastic stuff!!
Hope you get a good loss for next week Bindi!!!

I got my totm today, feel rubbish for it and have eaten absolute rubbish. Didnt join SW in the end yesterday cos my mum wasnt feeling too well and she wants to go with me so we've put it off till next week. Im going to see if I can find out what the plan is for SW and see if I can start tomorrow but not actually join until next week or something.

I've decided to set myself a goal, pretty unrealistic considering my motivation is currently at 0 and im a slow loser at the best of times. But I really want to lose 2 stone by the time I go to Reading Festival at the end of August. So I have 11 weeks to lose 24lbs. Thats a steady loss of just over 2lb a week..... Im going to do zumba once a week, swim once a week and run once a week. I've also signed myself back up to the roller derby team I used to play for which starts the first week of August and if I do that then I'll stop doing one of the other things, probably Zumba or I'll end up with legs like columns!
What do you think? Do you think im setting myself a pretty hard target to reach?

I was also thinking of weighing myself tomorrow at boots, but ive never done it before? Has anyone done it before? Im worried its going to read aloud the weight?

Just realised its actually 28lb = 2stone. So thats 2.5lb a week :eek:

Wildtrapeze you say your motivation is at 0! Judging by that post I wouldn't have thought so!

What a fab idea with the roller Derby and everything! And I don't think your goal is unrealistic either! Something great to aim for!

Can't help with boots have never weighed there before sorry :(

Ruth
X

It really is a 0, honest! Before when I started my diet I was bang on it, nothing was deterring me. If I slipped up one day I was back on it the next. I was really excited about losing weight. But now its just like 'meh'.... lol I'd do anything for that motivation again! Going to really try and pep myself up!

It really is a 0, honest! Before when I started my diet I was bang on it, nothing was deterring me. If I slipped up one day I was back on it the next. I was really excited about losing weight. But now its just like 'meh'.... lol I'd do anything for that motivation again! Going to really try and pep myself up!

I felt like dis since xmas was on n off d diet my weight was up n down n plus i hav pcos so dat didnt help either but den i was at a stand stil it annoyed me so much but i was reading thru old ww mags n dat n it gave me a bit more inspiration n motivation n dis wk has been really gud 4 me so mayb luk back at old stuff get u back in d mood luv hope u get ur mojo back :D xxxx

Sherry! Write down 5 reasons for losing weight a stick on ur fridge... And it's hood that u have an event in mind! 2.5 a week is realisistic!

SW involves free foods either Red (Meat) or Green (pasta, potato etc) which u can have unlimited ... And then u get healthy extras of bread, cheese etc... It's complicated to explain and a little confusing the first week but is healthy and sensible and has good losses!!

The boots scales do a print out but dont read out -very good ;) good luck xx

Just found that ive got the books for slimming world, its got the 'red and green' days or the extra easy. think I might start with extra easy. Im very skeptical because it says I can have all this food and still loose weight. I find it very hard to believe! It says I can have a massive cooked breakfast with fruit salad or cereal, then a baked potato and beans for lunch, and 'lashings' of spag bol for dinner. And still lose weight..... lol I dunno about anyone else, but I know that if you eat tonnes of pasta, its not good for you - but its unlimited on SW...

I need to just forget everything I know, forget the science I know, stop thinking about calories and just do it! lol

Day 1 tomorrow, wish me luck....!

U can eat whatever u want and extra easy works! Obviously avoid stuffing yourself but otherwise enjoy it xxx

I'll take ur word for it Carly :p

Im looking forward to it, going to weigh myself. I know im gonna be back up to about 14st now I got to be all the crap ive been eating lately plus on my totm too. Just going to have to suck it up and go.

Also, what this FB page Ive been hearing you guys talk about? What am I missing out on :p

Back