ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Erin - sounds like u enjoyed it :)

Thanks Yass, Erin, Lauren, Bindi and Ruth :)

Go Lauren go ;)

Good luck all xxx

:( I actually feel ill thinking about today :( Im so so terrified of gaining even though theres no reason for it!!
I weighed myself immediately after eating breakfast (not a good idea) and ive put 3.5lbs on, but I dont think my scales are right!!! Ho hum :(

Only half a pound PLEEEEESE!!!!!

Ruth
x

Ruth please try not to worry about it pet! If you have been good then there is no reason to worry!

Leanne is it your turn today as well? Xxx

Thanks Leanne!

Ruth - u have been so good and done lots of exercise so threw your scales in the bin and be free :) u will get more that 1/2 I'm
Confident xx

My scales are finally starting to move!! Think I only have 1.5lb on now!! Hopefully get rid of the other 1.5 in the next few days!! Would be great if I could have a loss as well as losing the 3lb that I gained!!! Think I might make a ham toastie for breakfast!! Not too often I eat breakfast but feeling hungry today!! :)

And if I can behave myself over the next few days I may have a treat at the weekend and have some weeklies :)

Hmmm Feel Bloated Today- not good!!!!

Lauren- glad the scales are moving!!! theyll definitely move a lot more before next week!!!! :D

Ruth
x

Lost 2lb this week, im well chuffed cos ive been quite naughty! Just about to have some lunch though, not sure what to have. Im only going to be eating again in 4 hours before I go to work!

*peeks around the corner

Hi everyone.. I've had a quick read through everyone's posts and WOW you are all doing fab fab fab !!!

My meds seem to be kicking in now and i dont feel as mental :D so am going to try and get back on the wagon !..

I'm going to spend this week trying to get some of those extra lbs i have put on so my gain when i go to WI next week isn't horrendous !!

do u mind if i pop back in here with you all i feel like i need that push at the moment. xxxxx

Lou it's nice to have you back! Just back on the wagon beside me partner! I have 3lb to shift for next week xxx

Sherry well done you xxx

I'm enjoying the simply filling food plan! Had a ham toastie for breakfast a bowl of soup at 12 and am about to makes wedges with bacon and eggs :) xxx

Welcome back Lou!! Glad your feeling much better! xxx

Must be nice not to have to count everything for change hey Lauren! :) xxx

It's great! Is alot like sw tbh! Still scared of eating too much though! Think that comes with weighing everything out!

Of to work now till midnight! Ugh I can't be bothered! If I can just get this shift over I'm off then for 2 days :)

Here's how today is looking so far

Breakfast
Skimmed milk
Coffee
Banana
Ham toastie

Lunch
Pot and leek soup
Wedges
Bacon medallion
And fried egg

Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet! Think I'll be grabbing some sugar free boost on the way to work though :)

don't work too hard Lauren ,hope you have a nice few days off x

Aw so u went for it in the end?? So happy for you!!!

Ive gotta leave for work in half hour, only working till 10 though. Not hungry so wont be eating before work and cos i was up quite early this morning im hoping ill just drop into bed when I get home and not go straight for the fridge! Ive had a yoghurt with a banana and some strawberries so that should hopefully tie me over.

Have a good evening everyone, ill try to catch up on my break and if not then tomorrow :) xxxx

Aw I'm sooo hungry today! It must be the totm! Really fighting with myself to not eat the junk in here tonight!

O gosh I just belly flopped big time... I started off gud today bt went downhill when I weighed myself ... States I put on 6lb ...arragh ... Bt wat does one do.... instead of saying...... I'm going to pull bck o no I just opened and ate 3 bars of dairy milk .... I can't stop this yo yo weight loss ... lose gain lose gain.... Arragh soo angry at myself ....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back