ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

My wi is tomorrow :(

yass I'm the same, been so bad today! I just can't seem to get back on track. Hopefully meeting tomorrow will get me on the straight and narrow again!

Evening all
Delighted to announce a 3.5lb loss for me tonight, giving me my 5th silver 7 and my own personal goal of getting into the 12st bracket. Need to get 1.5lb off next week to see my June goal of 9lb off completed!

Well done bindi!! That's fab!

Leanne and yass! Big hugs! Yass bin them scales! They are not helping!

Anyone know how Ruth got on?

Think Ruth posted on Wed weigh in thread

So, I just got back from my first weigh in after the restart and I lost....

Wait

ELEVEN POUNDS!!!!! I almost fainted :D I'm so happy at the moment it is untrue.

jesus christ chika!! AMAZING!! Why cant i have a weight loss like that lol that would take me nicely into the 12 stones!!

home from work, had some fruit but dying to eat a pack of mini cheddars with chilli philly! gonna get a tea and go to bed. I gotta average 2.5lb loss a week to hit my personal target in 10 weeks!

Chika said:

Wait

Wow that's (in the words of my 7 year old) awesome, well done!
what's the secret?
xxx

Wait

Oh my god :eek: dat is bloody dam gud well done girl keep it up :D xxxx

Thanks ladies. I have no idea what I did. I did have a lot of green tea and made a concious effort to drink more water and less fizzy pop. Plus I was on holiday the for two weeks before I joined and eating and drinking like it was going out of fashion. I'm sooo happy though, i had my doubts before but I'm well pleased now.

WOW Chika, thats fantastic!!!!! You must be on a high, and feeling fab. Well done :)

Bindi thats also a great loss! Well done! :)

Ruth never worry, not nice putting it on but you'll have it off with loads more next week xx

Hello :)

Lauren - glad the scales are moving :) glad ur liking the simply filling :D hope work is ok... I'm excited about your new job lol - have u told ur boss?

Sherri - well done :)

Lou - hope ur well :)

Yass - write off today... Tomorrow is a new day - u can do it!!

Leanne - good luck!!

Bindi - well done u superstar!!!!!!

Chika - blooming heck - didn't even kno that was possible!!!!! U star!!

Ruth - massive hugs - any ideas why? TOTM? Drinking/ eating enough! U are doing amazing - It will show next week!!

I went to the cinema this eve!! U must all watch bridesmaids!!! But dont bother with bad teacher lol x

Aw Ruth! Stick with it this week pet and I'm sure it will pay off next week! Xxx

Flipping heck china! You have to stick with it this time xxx

Had to come home half an hour early as my four year old has a really bad case of vomiting and diahria! God love him! It's gonna be a long night! Good thing I'm off for a few days

Hope ur little one is ok xx

Bless him
X

Good morning all...
Chika bloody amazing well done....
Bindi well done to u 2 ....really happy for u
Ruth that's nt bad for 1st time put on .. U will get off nxt week
Lauren hope ur wee one is better now ... Nothing worse than seeing then sick ..
Carly I'm afraid all my movies now r Kung foo panda .. Transformers ... Winne the pooh lol bt some of them r gud to watch ... Glad u enjoyed ur nite xx
I'm in for wi today after my swimming lesson talk to all then
Gud luck for anyone else wth wi today xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all...

thanks for the welcome back xxxx

Lauren whats the new job?
chika bloomin ell that is fab xx

Good luck Yass x

its community care Lou! Haven't been given a start date yet so will have to wait and see!!!

Well I slept in the living room with Lew and he was up only once after I got him settled to be sick!! Hasn't been sick since but still running to the loo!!!! I think he's looking alot better now!!

Woke by the wee one this morning to discover that he had been sick too!! All over himself and his bed!! He also had the runs!! So I now have a 4 year old and a 2 year old sick!! 2 full bed spreads to get washed and a dozen pairs of pj's!! Jes they can go through them!!!

Oh and the scales were only teasing me yesterday!! They back up to where they were on WI day!! Ugh!! Gonna stick with counting dailys I think!! I have used 3 weeklies so far!! Which is a frigging miracle for me!! But i've earned 10AP so I'm still over!! I may do the dvd today if the boys are feeling better in the afternoon!! If not then i'll not bother!! XXXXXXXXXXX

Good luck with WI today yass xxxxx

Back