ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I really have to STEP AWAY FROM THE LAPTOP!!! Need to get something done today lol xxxx

Lol!!!! X

Ha ha Im the same Lauren, baby is asleep so hence me being on laptop.

Ha ha Taking a break already lol! Boys are feeling Much better an are playing nicely together (for 5 mins anyway lol) been washing everything this morning! After the boys being sick on EVERYTHING!!!

Going to tidy the kitchen now and then might risk a venture to tescos! Really need some fruit and something for dinner! might also get the ingreds for pot and leek soup! I don't care if it's June! It's raining so I'm making soup lol xx

wouldn't be a fish lover bindi!!!

ugh finally got the courage to update my sign and details!! am now obese again lmao was just over weight last week lol!! Ah well at least i'm still over half way!!!! think positive!!! think positive!!!!

Can someone please tell my why i'm so hungry today?! Grrrrrrrr I have eaten the same as I always do for Brekkie n lunch....

I'm out for my gran's 80th - it's two corurse pre-paid but I cancelled my pud - main is Cumberland sausage and chips and I estimated 29pp for that... But we are eating at 4.30 coz they have a wedding do at night.... I'll be bloody starving after :(

And then im at a BBQ on sat with drinks... And I am trying to save weekly pps for then... Plan to have food within dailies abs the booze... And out sun lunch but gonna have panini and cupcake within dailies... And then tea out on mon and again aiming to have my calzone from little frankies within dailies...

Basically this week has hurdles and plans in place.. And I do still have a few weeklies to use... Might just treat myself to my fave... Kit kat chunky... Coz I've had 3 Jaffa cakes which didn't even touch the sides.., I kno I can do it! Stupid hunger lol xx

i have ate 2/32 pp today!! oops

having mexican wedges now though!! 6pp

then making roast chicken with veg and mash for dinner!! with potato and leek soup to start and a skinnycow/fruit pastel lolly for desert!! may even have enough points left for a bar of dairy milk later :)

oh must just count it up now and see!!!

carly i could have ate everything in sight yesterday!! so much for simply filling!! I def wasn't full!!! think we just get days like that!!! Back to tracking today :)xxxxxx

Enjoy wedges n chicken dinner!! :) I'm having my tea soon lol
X

enjoy your dinner Lauren, btw girlfriends I bought a pk of the fox's Echo bars today and they work out at 3pp each so gonna have one for a treat later, have hidden them from OH and son .....how greedy am I? lol x

its not greedy jem!! Dare anyone touch my POINTED treats lol!! they are mine!! you can have whatever you want! these are all I can have!! so back off!! As you can tell i get touchy when anyone touches my treats lol xxxx

I agree Lauren!!!! And 3pp - chuck us one Jem haha xx

I have a 'diet' cupboard all to myself! It helps as when I want to snack I go to it and those are my choices!

I have my own food cupboard too its got ww biscuits and snacks in curly wurlys wotsits ww soup cereal bars and everyone knows its mine and they know what would happen if they touched any of it especially the curly wurlys lol x

Well guess wat girls ... Last week I lost soo this week that 3lb is bck on ... I'm distracted ... Why o why is this happening to me ... I can't get passed that damn 3lb ... Had a bad day today ... Had mcds after
a few months... 3 sausage rolls and a dairy milk bar... Just feel like giving up ... Mayb I'm meant to stay at this weight ... That's abt 9 weeks of yo yoing ....Im nt saying I'm perfect bt when I'm bad one day I pull bck the rest of the week .... HELP!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love kit kat chunkys -they ate my big treat when u have pps left - 7pp each

I have my own cupboard, my own shelf in fridge and freezer - full of all kinds of things with pps written in black marker xx

Sorry girls going on about myself ... Lauren I hope the boys r feeling better nw... How's everyone else ???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi yass! That sounds tough.. Do u eat ur dailies and weeklies? Drink a lot of water etc? Maybe WW isn't for u lovely?! U will get there xx

Back