ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hope your ok Yass! :( you'll get there don't worry!

Lauren I'm taking my tracker next week!

Getting on with the week now! Bread free week and lots of water :)

Ruth
X

Oh yass! Big hug pet! Prob not want you want to hear at the minute but at least your not getting heavier! Which you prob would be if you weren't trying xxxx is there anything that you can think off that you can change!

Boys are fine now! They are back to their normal selves doing my head in! Just after dinner! It was massive but mostly veg! Had my soup too! Yummy!

Anyone know off hand what skinny cow mint ice cream is! Or fruit pastel ice lollys! Can't be bothered to work it out lol xxx

Thanks everyone .... Will give it a big push the nxt few weeks and if nothing changes might defect to sw to c way happens bt stick wth u guys for support
I'm glad Lauren the boys r on the mend ... I hve 2 years between my two who r 10 and 8 and they still do my head in ... The wee one at one yr is more behaved than they r
Ruth that's the spirt ... I'm going to go leave my bread out this week as well and c wat happens.. Gud luck ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad your boys are better Lauren!

I had 1 1/2 on tonight :( :( :(
I was expecting it as I found it really hard to get back on track, but back to it tomorrow. Going to make sure and track, track, track!! I must have a loss next week x

They are both 2pp! Oh I have 7pm left and am gonna have 2 freddo's after this and be spot on my dailys!

That's the spirit girls xxx

Yass, sorry to hear you yo yo'd this week. Are you having a good week, followed by bad week?

Leanne, back on the wagon tomorrow you hearand get that 1.5lb off?

Lauren, your treats sound yummy. I had 5pp left myself this evening so had 2 sq choc 2pp and a curly wurly from the fridge broken up into small little bits, forgot how long they can last like that with cup of tea. Talking about tea, had no green tea from Sat til yday, and omg, how my tastebuds have changed, couldnt stomach a cup of normal tea.

Carly sounds like you have busy few days ahead, but sounds like you have it all planned out

Ruth dont think I could go a week without bread, love my toast in the morn with banana.Good luck with that.

What's the secret of green tea? I've discovered the secret of curly wurlys I need to know why green tea now?
xxx

Hope everyone is well :) I'm hungry again grrr... Gonna shred then bed! Think it's TOTM -don't get actual period but gave the symptoms - teary, hungry, craving choc lol

I'm ok now - in control n time for exercise DVD!

Does anyone else stress about money to buy skinny clothes? Will need underwear, bras, shoes, everything - and all the way down to skinny to ... Xx

Mrsm
Lauren started me off on the green tea.Tried various flavours but my favorite and only one I buy is green tea with lemon, its full of antioxidants and supposedly speeds up metabolism. Ive been drinking 4-5 cups per day for weeks now, dont like the regular tea at all now, dont think its making a difference to my weight loss though

I will be back at tomorrow!
Carly it is very expensive, and I can't afford it but I've just been buying the odd thing here and there, plus my mum gave me loads of things as shes at ww too and has lost almost 2 stone so had to get new things to fit her. Worked out well for me lol. I used to really really hate shopping with a passion but now I love it and wish I'd more to spend on it!:D It makes me feel great trying something on and it looking good which NEVER happened before. I never needed shoes, but did need everything else. x

i'm really bricking it about the interview tomorrow!! Have been looking online for examples of questions and answers for community carers!!! And i can't find anything that helps!! I could cry!!

Lauren you'll be fine, the adrenilan will be good for the interview! Just try and stay calm, you know your made for this job :)
Good luck xxxxxx

The last interview i had was for subway!! I was sooo nervous!!! I had the answers in my head but I couldn't get them out!! I didn't get the job!! I really want this one!!!!

i've found the companys website and i'm trying to learn as much as i can about them! Hopefully I'll be able to pull something together tomorrow!!!

Thats a good idea, nerves is a terrible thing. Try and take some time out before the interview and just relax and chill out. Think positive!!! Its more likely to happen if you do. You'll be great xxx

Good luck Lauren, main things are to really read up on the job and how you fulfill the role and keep open body language no crossed arms or legs and keep eye contact.
Good luck again!
xxx

Good Luck Lauren although I know you'll be great!

Ruth
X

thanks girls!! had a good look there and gonna head to bed for an early night!! Will look again in the morning so it is fresh in my mind!!

night all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Lauren! U are doing all the right things! It's in the bag - u are awesome and they will see that xx

Good luck with the interview Lauren, I'm glad your kiddies are ok. I know what you mean about the skinny clothes. I think I'm just going to get cheap thing from ebay until I'm at goal. My flatmate is a size 10 - I'd love to be able to wear her bits.... One day!

Back