Lots to lose

battybelle

Is there anybody on here with lots to lose? I'm on this for a long time. I'm only on week 1 day 3 and so far not too bad. I would love to have some buddies that's on this long term. Anyone else need a buddy?
Thanks and good luck all of you :)

Belle xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm looking to lose over 7 stones so I'm in it for the long haul! I'm now on day 6 and finding it fine. Good luck on your journey, we can do this x

I'm looking to lose over 7 stones so I'm in it for the long haul! I'm now on day 6 and finding it fine. Good luck on your journey, we can do this x

Ahh thanks Dietingdon I'm I've around 8st to lose but will be happy with 7st as that would take me down to around 10stish. Ahh thanks for reply petal. We can do this. I love this forum it's so supportive and loads of good advice too. Good luck on your journey Dietingdon. Can't wait for day 6. Yes I'm defo in this for the long haul too :) xxxx
Thanks stay in touch x

Me! 3.5st down, 6st 10lbs to go! X

Last edited:
Thanks hun - it's easy when you know how lol! I never thought I'd get passed day 4 and now I'm on day 80! Keep at it :D xx

Tbh I've just caved in on day 4!!! Couldn't sleep with hunger but I've decided to save packs 4 evening. Omg!! Xxxx

Tbh I've just caved in on day 4!!! Couldn't sleep with hunger but I've decided to save packs 4 evening. Omg!! Xxxx

don't dwell on the moment of giving in - focus on the three days of perseverance. we all give in a little at some point - keep going regardless and delete it from your memory. its the way we react to the caving in that decides whether or not we persevere. i'm on day 4 tomorrow, I almost convinced myself to forget exercise but going ahead despite extreme tiredness has made the feeling when done so much better. im going to check back here soon, when I have my lows - looking for inspiration of how u got through yours!! keep at it. x

Yes I have lotsssss to lose. Day 2 today. But everything I start I lose it and binge bi need all the help I can get

Yes I have lotsssss to lose. Day 2 today. But everything I start I lose it and binge bi need all the help I can get

Me too. Start a diary in the Diary section. Loads of support on there temmytango. Also I find emailing S&S customer support helps too. But minimins is the best though so were in the right place.

don't dwell on the moment of giving in - focus on the three days of perseverance. we all give in a little at some point - keep going regardless and delete it from your memory. its the way we react to the caving in that decides whether or not we persevere. i'm on day 4 tomorrow, I almost convinced myself to forget exercise but going ahead despite extreme tiredness has made the feeling when done so much better. im going to check back here soon, when I have my lows - looking for inspiration of how u got through yours!! keep at it. x

Thanks marsipan. I am dwelling on it tbh. What day are you on? I'm back to day 3 weigh in Saturday. Not even gonna peak at the scales until then. I'm looking to you for inspiration to be honest. Why not start a diary?? ;)

I was on here some very few years back lost the weight n put them back on Lipotrim!!niw doing sns. I have my work place medical assessment in like 5 weeks too so am scared. That weight tracker is an old one from years back. I presently weigh 115 kg. gross!!!
Me too. Start a diary in the Diary section. Loads of support on there temmytango. Also I find emailing S&S customer support helps too. But minimins is the best though so were in the right place.

Thanks marsipan. I am dwelling on it tbh. What day are you on? I'm back to day 3 weigh in Saturday. Not even gonna peak at the scales until then. I'm looking to you for inspiration to be honest. Why not start a diary?? ;)

Don't think of it as starting again, hun - that's the most de-motivational thing you can do! Just carry on counting your days from when you actually started the diet. After all, you don't go back to day 1 if you sneak a chocolate bar on a 'normal' diet, do you? Our slips and mistakes are all part of our dieting journey :) x

I was on here some very few years back lost the weight n put them back on Lipotrim!!niw doing sns. I have my work place medical assessment in like 5 weeks too so am scared. That weight tracker is an old one from years back. I presently weigh 115 kg. gross!!!

I don't know how much you weigh in kg. Maths is my downfall. I've heard lipotrim is hard apparently but I know you get support from chemist. S&S is flexible. What I weigh is gross!! Mind you I was 19st at one point so have done well on this. I just want to get fully into ketosis. We can do this together :) you'll do great seeing as you've done lipotrim. You'll sail through this. :)

Well that is just over 18 stones. Even though am like 6 ft tall, I find my mid section and arms massive. Now wear a size 22. So ashamed and to think I wore a size 14 when I did Lipotrim
I don't know how much you weigh in kg. Maths is my downfall. I've heard lipotrim is hard apparently but I know you get support from chemist. S&S is flexible. What I weigh is gross!! Mind you I was 19st at one point so have done well on this. I just want to get fully into ketosis. We can do this together :) you'll do great seeing as you've done lipotrim. You'll sail through this. :)

Well that is just over 18 stones. Even though am like 6 ft tall, I find my mid section and arms massive. Now wear a size 22. So ashamed and to think I wore a size 14 when I did Lipotrim

I'm wearing a size 26!! Gross indeed. I'm only short in height but apple shaped. I carry all my weight in my face and stomach. I've two bellies and a severe double chin. Always have had a round face and hereditary bags under my eyes. Need cosmetic surgery (wish).

Back