Lots to lose

Just draw a line under your overeating last night BB.

You don't have to be perfect. Realise that you did amazingly well for 4 days, yes you had a small deviation off plan, but getting straight back on it means it was a slip, not a total derailment.

You can still have a good result on WI day, stay focused. Shake to shake, that's all you need to do. Set your target and stick to it.

My next shake/meal back will be about 1:15pm. I only have to stay on plan til then. Then one more approx 4pm. That's only a little time too.

Then one about7ish or if not hungry about 8:30pm.

Those are the targets I need to meet today.

You don't have to be perfect. Realise that you did amazingly well for 4 days, yes you had a small deviation off plan, but getting straight back on it means it was a slip, not a total derailment.

You can still have a good result on WI day, stay focused. Shake to shake, that's all you need to do. Set your target and stick to it.

My next shake/meal back will be about 1:15pm. I only have to stay on plan til then. Then one more approx 4pm. That's only a little time too.

Put on 2lb3/4 though Lexie. 3lbs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That will be gone very soon only water weight dont worry

You'd have had to have eaten 10,500kcals to gain 3lbs of fat - highly doubt you did that so it will just be water. Drink lots today x

Thanks yes. Maybe start earlier in the day with packs. I've just had a truffa bar and water. Thanks Lexie but evenings are always my worst though. Hungry now coz I've had some good news and want to celebrate with heavy savoury carbs but that's just emotional eating isn't it??

You need to stop beating yourself up so much Hun! Start believing I. Yourself and your abilities. You're being way too harsh on yourself and that won't lead to anything good.
You're an amazing strong woman and only you can be in charge of your body.
You'd be surprised what you can do and achieve if you put your mind to it.
Keep positive!

You need to stop beating yourself up so much Hun! Start believing I. Yourself and your abilities. You're being way too harsh on yourself and that won't lead to anything good.
You're an amazing strong woman and only you can be in charge of your body.
You'd be surprised what you can do and achieve if you put your mind to it.
Keep positive!

Turns out my WW electronic scales are not accurate. Weighed myself this morning with a 3lb gain. Just weighed again with a 3lb loss lol. Had such happy news I pigged out again this afternoon too. Pizza!!

So what do you think Lexie and slim and happy. Fresh start tomorrow or just carry on. Scales are up the creek. Can't be accurate coz I had happy news and pigged out last night and this afternoon . They now show a 3lb loss showed a 3lb gain this. Ditch the scales?? Xx defo starting again tomorrow. Can anyone recommend accurate scales??

Scales showed a 3lb gain this morning after pigging out and pigged out this afternoon and showed a 3lb loss. Defo need new scales. We've had happy news. Defo sticking to this diet. Can anyone recommend descent scales?

I had WW scales. They were accurate for about a year then became really inaccurate.

Hi all! I have 7 stone 8 to loose! And I am on day 2! Excited for results, when are/did people notice a difference ? x

Hi all, I started s&s last tues, did my first weigh in yesterday and down 5lbs and 8" overall (using the book thing I got with my packs) I have a massive amount to lose. I started at 17.10 and am 5'8, so BMI is sky high. Losing the weight because I turn 30 in Sept, and want to look amazing at my party!! ;-)

According to the BMI charts, I need to get to 10 ish stone, I don't think I have ever weighed that tbh!! But here we go, onwards and upwards to a skinny me!! Xxx

Hi all, I started s&s last tues, did my first weigh in yesterday and down 5lbs and 8" overall (using the book thing I got with my packs) I have a massive amount to lose. I started at 17.10 and am 5'8, so BMI is sky high. Losing the weight because I turn 30 in Sept, and want to look amazing at my party!! ;-)

According to the BMI charts, I need to get to 10 ish stone, I don't think I have ever weighed that tbh!! But here we go, onwards and upwards to a skinny me!! Xxx

Good luck Hun! You can do it!
And we are all here for you :)

@battybelle - you are such a tease.... share your good news!!! carry on don't start again - I find that crossing off days helps. 40 days is my target usually although. I'm trying insanity programme this time so its 63 days atm. couldn't help smile when u described yourself, how many people have gone way beyond that and would love your figure? small steps we'll get there but lay off the pizza!!!!

Back