Lots2lose weigh ins

Well done! You are doing so well. Not going so well for me though. My weight loss is much slower. But at least it is going in the right direction. Keep up the good work.

week 1 - 7 lbs - 12st 2lbs
week 2 -3 lbs - 11st 13lbs
week 3 - 2 lbs - 11st 11lbs
week 4 - 2 lbs - 11st 9lbs
week 5 - 0 lbs - 11st 9lbs
week 6 - 3 lbs - 11st 6lbs
week 7 - 0 lbs - 11st 6lbs

Your still losing and not gaining so keep it going drink lots of water and target will be closer every week :)

Week 10
4lbs lost weight 12.11

Great loss Well done!!! :) xx

Great loss well done

Sunday's weigh in and it's my 2lb week

12.9 :)

I'm shrinking and counting down until I see the 11s

Week 12 3lbs lost

12.6 :)

Thank u

Thank you azlan. I guess that's the rewards of stocking to plan 100%

Twiowl said:
Well done WOW you've done amazing, Really going to do this now.

Results are amazing on this diet I started at size 18-20 now after 12 weeks I'm wearing all size 12.

See your the same height as me ish and about the same straight weight, so it's really encouraging ifswim.
Am a size 16/18 now :-O i just had to buy new clothes because nothing fitted me anymore a full kit out costed me a pretty penny but buying size 18 trousers i sobbed though i have to say i do a lot better in them.

Twiowl said:
See your the same height as me ish and about the same straight weight, so it's really encouraging ifswim.
Am a size 16/18 now :-O i just had to buy new clothes because nothing fitted me anymore a full kit out costed me a pretty penny but buying size 18 trousers i sobbed though i have to say i do a lot better in them.

Before you know it you'll need all new clothes in a 12. It's funny I don't feel slim yet but when I see a photo I look it odd huh

Im back with a slightly different name now, and weigh in day is monday roll on monday let the results show the effort :D

Back