Lottery!

I wouldn't have a scooby what to do with all that. After paying off debt, credit cards, mortgage it would be a life i just wouldnt know how to live.
I think i'd be bored not working. You cant buy too big a house or your friends start talking about you (not your true friends but....) If you decide to take friends on holiday, where do you draw the line at who to invite.
OOOOOOOoooooh far too much stress! But I'm sure i'd have a b"""dy good try at getting through it!
good thread

£85 Million! pah! could spend that no bother!

*slopes off to find ticket, just to check*

xxx

£85 Million! pah! could spend that no bother!

*slopes off to find ticket, just to check*

xxx

hah, same with me:) it doesn't matter how much money i have to spend- if i have it, i WILL spend it:D

also, Mollydog, who says i wouldn't go to work after winning the lottery?:) if i had the money, i could finally find a job i really want to do instead of the one i have to do, i could do charity work, travel the world and build houses for people, or help out in Africa, you know, things that matter, instead of being stuck at a crappy job in debt recovery:)

Yes, i understand the need to work and i would hope that i would do something in the charity work area. I constantly live outside our means so surely with £85 million even i could afford to live how i want to without OH saying "why do we need that?"

If I won that much, 10% would go to charity (probably the Australian Butterfly Foundation and Youngcare - teenage eating disorders and nursing homes for under 35s)
I would buy a flat in London, New York, Melbourne and Berlin. A large house in Brisbane for my mum, give $500,000 to each of my sisters for them to buy a house. Give Dad $10,000. Pay off all my debts in one fell swoop.

I would also create my own school with my own ideologies as I cannot understand some of the ideologies that I have to work with here and at home.

Then it would have all gone and I would have to work hard! But I would have assets galore!

Not thought about it at all... :)

i always wanted to do voluntary or charity work, and obviously, since i am still a student, there are a lot of opportunities to do that, as different voluntary jobs are advertised at uni, but obviously, i never had that kind of money to do it- oddly enough, charity work is terribly expensive:) but someday, i shall win that lottery and do whatever i want:p

Hold that thought and remember all your minimins friends when you get there!! Everyone says you have to be in it to win it but when i think of all the £1 lines we have bought over the years, we are quids down. Personally, i wouldnt bother with the lottery anymore but OH knows numbers we have done for years. I just say that if you dont check them you will soon forget them and money would be better invested elsewhere.

Back