Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Add to that: a million lockets, lemsip and tissue I may or may not have digested!

Ugh! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's horrid isn't it! Looking after my 9 month niece all day and i just want to go and hibernate!

Hope you get well soon! Xxx

Watching 'my mad fat diary' on e4, something made laugh... A character said she was on the Alphabet Diet, each week she only eats food start with a particular letter. She said she couldn't have a blue riband coz she was on w, and she started at s coz she bought a load of scotch eggs on the cheap!!!

Lol made me laugh :)

Was thinking which letters would be best and worst - c I reckon is pretty bad... Choc, crisps, cheese, cake!! The only things I can think for A would be apple and aubergine!! X

Still 100% day 16! So long since I've been so disciplined its a strange feeling not waking up panicking about what I eat the day before!!

Still 100% day 16! So long since I've been so disciplined its a strange feeling not waking up panicking about what I eat the day before!!

Fantastic :) you're doing well x
I have bought a fitbit x will see what it reads over next few days .. Although to be honest the eating at 1500 cals seems to be working fur me x

Hi
I have not been about as like you Lou got some dreaded lurgy!! Just having catcvh up glad everyone is ok.
Ali i live in Whitland now!!
I have kept to my food goals but have done zero long excercise so will need to build this up again.

Just been thinking that i have never really followed or enjoyed a diet for this long before. I am not sure how much i should be aiming for at the 100 day mark? i am currently 17 11lb.
Also cant get my head round the idea of what i may look like in 100 days if the weight contiunes to come off?
Anyone else having these thoughts?
best wishes to you all i must commit to getting on the boards daily to keep up supporting each other.
liz

Hi
I have not been about as like you Lou got some dreaded lurgy!! Just having catcvh up glad everyone is ok.
Ali i live in Whitland now!!
I have kept to my food goals but have done zero long excercise so will need to build this up again.

Just been thinking that i have never really followed or enjoyed a diet for this long before. I am not sure how much i should be aiming for at the 100 day mark? i am currently 17 11lb.
Also cant get my head round the idea of what i may look like in 100 days if the weight contiunes to come off?
Anyone else having these thoughts?
best wishes to you all i must commit to getting on the boards daily to keep up supporting each other.
liz

Aww hope you feel better soon liz. I'm still snotted up! I havent fallen off the diet but not trying as hard while I feel like poo!

I'll just be glad to get a couple of stone off in the 100 days. Lost 8.7 lbs already so on my way :)

Just take it one day at a time and it'll soon be 100 days.

Xx

Hey Lou!!! I've jumped over to fully cc'ing now! Just had a quick peek @ your stats AND Gooooo Yoooou xxx

Wooo :) thank you!!!

How you getting on? Xx

Hi all....
made fish pie for tonight dinner mine made separately with mashed BNS instead of all that potato... dunno what it'll be like ... i do know that mashed BNS is lush on cottage pie :gimi::gimi:

Hi all....
made fish pie for tonight dinner mine made separately with mashed BNS instead of all that potato... dunno what it'll be like ... i do know that mashed BNS is lush on cottage pie :gimi::gimi:

Bns??! Xxx

Butternut squash

Ooooh lol!! Ive never had it :/ how was it? Xx

Ooooh lol!! Ive never had it :/ how was it? Xx

Neve had butternut ..??
Ooh go out and buy one .. So versatile .. Peel and remove seeds and chop ... You can steam it and have it like that or roast it .. That's lush ... Charry on outside and sift and melting on the inside ... Or just mash :) its sweet and lovely x

Had it last night ( chilli butternut risotto from Sw comfort food book) and said to my hubby how I thought it'd be lovely with quorn bacon (he said chorizo ) yum!

Back