Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Had it last night ( chilli butternut risotto from Sw comfort food book) and said to my hubby how I thought it'd be lovely with quorn bacon (he said chorizo ) yum!

Ooohhh gawddd I forgot to post the book!! Will do it Friday! Sorry :/ my partner had a day off so we went out for lunch and I totally forgot!

I love chorizo, I use it in a lot of things.

Tonight we had chilli garlic herby chicken with mash, yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooohhh gawddd I forgot to post the book!! Will do it Friday! Sorry :/ my partner had a day off so we went out for lunch and I totally forgot!

I love chorizo, I use it in a lot of things.

Tonight we had chilli garlic herby chicken with mash, yummy :)

Sound loverly :-D

This thread is starting to make me hungry lol! It all sounds delish :)

Wooo :) thank you!!!

How you getting on? Xx

Not to bad Now, had complete Xmas crazy lady with the food and put on5lbs!! Soooo back on here as it really does help!

I think I'll join you on this 100% on 1st Feb until 8th of March as I have weekend away on 9th for friends bday in Liverpool and I'd just love to be in the 11's by then!!

Keep up the good work hun your doing fricking great!!xxx

On nights tonight and tomorrow night ... Always a testing time with eating ... Will take healthy food and ignore the sweets etc :-D ill try anyway lol

Good luck Linski!! Tis hard ain't it!! Though I'm sure you'll manage it xx

Good luck Linski!! Tis hard ain't it!! Though I'm sure you'll manage it xx

Yeah ..!! Hoping to be busy lol
Girls in 6inch heels out on a fri and sat night V snow nod ice ... Should make for a busy and intersrting shift lol

A STS for me but I expected it. It's been a crap week life wise and I haven't gone over cals buy been pretty high. Plus it's nearly TOTM.
Will aim for a good week this week :) xx

A STS for me but I expected it. It's been a crap week life wise and I haven't gone over cals buy been pretty high. Plus it's nearly TOTM.

Oh bad luck :-( but its not a gain so yippee :)
You'll be ok this week x

Ah well after a tough week staying the same is ok especially with the red devil looming! Next week will be good! I can feel it!

Hope everything is ok hun? X

Hellooooo ...

Well I WAS a naughty night nurse ... Cake and sweets ... My resolve wasn't good ... My last set of nights I was good ... I wasnt horrendous but I could have better ..!!

Hope you're having a better time of it and that you're ok x

Been a bit stressed again! Family stuff.

Determined to get a loss on Friday so going at it hard. TOTM soon but I hope I can beat the bloat. Just gotta keep drinking water but its hard when it's so bloody cold!!

Had a cooker breakfast brunch today with vege sausages and nothing fried and have chorizo and bean stew for tea so about 1500 cals.

Going to start using my slow cooker a bit more as its so cold out, I like having something warming and homely for tea :)

Hope everyone else is ok :) xx

toxicsgrl said:

Determined to get a loss on Friday so going at it hard. TOTM soon but I hope I can beat the bloat. Just gotta keep drinking water but its hard when it's so bloody cold!!

Had a cooker breakfast brunch today with vege sausages and nothing fried and have chorizo and bean stew for tea so about 1500 cals.

Going to start using my slow cooker a bit more as its so cold out, I like having something warming and homely for tea :)

Just drink coffee or tea instead if you don't want water - that's all I drink, certainly at this time of year! Hydration doesn't have to come from water, thank goodness, I can't stand the stuff, lol. :) xx

Chorizo and bean stew founds rather lush :)
Xxx

Hi all, I'm back, eventually nearing the end of day two on 123 diet plan and been 100% I didn't even dare lick my finger when I got melted choc on it from giving it to the bubba. Not a single thing has passed my lips that shouldn't have. Fingers crossed its all commitment from here xx

Well done Teri xx

I'm a bit meh at the mo so won't be around as much on here but am still dieting. I hope you all do well. I'm still going for 100% for the 100 days, but in the background for a while.

Xx

Back