Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

It's actually 3.7lb! I worked it out wrong! 1.7kg is 3.7lbs :) even better!!

So new total for 25 days is 12.4 lbs :) Hopefully can get another 3 off making it a stone by my bday on the 4th :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's great! Tricky as halfway through my week so my quarter weigh in will be Tuesday but unless I lose half a stone it will be nowhere as impressive as yours! If you keep this up you will have such a fantastic overall loss! Hooray so glad you set this up!

Wow that's great! Tricky as halfway through my week so my quarter weigh in will be Tuesday but unless I lose half a stone it will be nowhere as impressive as yours! If you keep this up you will have such a fantastic overall loss! Hooray so glad you set this up!

Well it's a start for you :) I have loads to lose so it prob comes off quicker.

I've sent your book finally :) xx

It's got some good ideas for warm winter meals. You can prob adapt them for the slow cooker too.

I did a yummy roast dinner for tea. Went down well with my boys :)

I so hope I get at least 2 lb off next week. Making it 1 stone since 1st jan. and if I get 3 lb off I'll have lost 50lbs :) xx

You are a star Lou. Thanks for Lesley sansone idea have used her DVD long time ago. I have apple tv so will be able to do her get her on u tube now and do in home for free, you are a wealth of knowledge thanks again.

Linksy(r u called Lynsey) the gp I saw today said that Arnold swartanager(u know who I mean) wound be classed as obese by his bmi so it was reassuring that there are some sensible health advisors out there!

Anyone ever gone wheat free? Going to give up wheat for a week see if it lifts me and stops my constant bloated feeling.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

You are a star Lou. Thanks for Lesley sansone idea have used her DVD long time ago. I have apple tv so will be able to do her get her on u tube now and do in home for free, you are a wealth of knowledge thanks again.

Linksy(r u called Lynsey) the gp I saw today said that Arnold swartanager(u know who I mean) wound be classed as obese by his bmi so it was reassuring that there are some sensible health advisors out there!

Anyone ever gone wheat free? Going to give up wheat for a week see if it lifts me and stops my constant bloated feeling.

Glad I can help :)

I've tried wheat free but its hard. I love bread too much.

But you can get wheat free pasta and stuff from tesco, and rye bread so it is do able.

Try planning all your meals before shopping so you can buy what you need and know what you're having each day, so you don't fall into having something quick thats bad for you.
Aldi have got a chalk board for 99p at the mo, with chalks and a sponge, and I use that to plan for the week. Really handy.

Saves money too if you're only buying what you need for the weeks meals!

Hope you have a good weekend too :) xx

Yes Luvvy .. I'm called Lindsay :)

I only started shopping at aldi lately and love it. There fruit and veg is fab.

Right my measurements are as follows and will measure again in 2 weeks. Chucking scales as not working well either.
Neck 15.5 inch
Chest 44
Hips 53

I have some lovely clothes that are little tight and will choose an outfit to aim to fit nicely by end of feb.

I only started shopping at aldi lately and love it. There fruit and veg is fab.

Right my measurements are as follows and will measure again in 2 weeks. Chucking scales as not working well either.
Neck 15.5 inch
Chest 44
Hips 53

I have some lovely clothes that are little tight and will choose an outfit to aim to fit nicely by end of feb.

I'm not measuring until after totm .. Which I wish would start because I might end up killing someone .. Feeling really low .. Actually not low .. Evil ... Biting heads off etc .. Feel sorry for everyone around me ..

Tonight we are going to a friends for drinks and takeaway ... We do this as we are friends and the Childers are all friends .. The love our take away nights ... I must choose wisely x

I'm not measuring until after totm .. Which I wish would start because I might end up killing someone .. Feeling really low .. Actually not low .. Evil ... Biting heads off etc .. Feel sorry for everyone around me ..

Tonight we are going to a friends for drinks and takeaway ... We do this as we are friends and the Childers are all friends .. The love our take away nights ... I must choose wisely x

Hope you feel better soon with the TOTM! Try not to kill anyone :D

With the takeaway just choose the less saucy and fried things and you'll be ok :) enjoy it, don't be scared of it, if it takes a week longer to get to goal them hey ho! It's a blip in your life time!

Have fun xxxx

Hope you feel better soon with the TOTM! Try not to kill anyone :D

With the takeaway just choose the less saucy and fried things and you'll be ok :) enjoy it, don't be scared of it, if it takes a week longer to get to goal them hey ho! It's a blip in your life time!

Have fun xxxx

Aaawww thankyou :) I will x

I only started shopping at aldi lately and love it. There fruit and veg is fab. Right my measurements are as follows and will measure again in 2 weeks. Chucking scales as not working well either. Neck 15.5 inch Chest 44 Hips 53 I have some lovely clothes that are little tight and will choose an outfit to aim to fit nicely by end of feb.
I love aldi :) get a huge shop in there for our weekly budget of £50! Good idea about the outfit. I have a skirt I wanna fit into by the end of the 100 days. I'm going to split up this year into 100 day segments as I'm enjoying the challenge. We'll see results without waiting 6 months or a year :) Then after 3 segments are up I'll start the Christmas and new year 56 day challenge. Should be a good way to see 4 sets of results that add up to a brill result by the end of 2013 :) Xx

Hooray dunc just brought me my post as I lounge here drinking coffee and it was the book! Thanks sooooo much and for your note - and support. X

Hooray dunc just brought me my post as I lounge here drinking coffee and it was the book! Thanks sooooo much and for your note - and support. X

Yay :) glad you got it!!

Who's Dunc? That's weird coz my son is called Duncan and I call him Dunc :) xx

That's a great idea love it. I also love aldi but afraid to say my addiction to it was more about the choceur bars!

I love their choc!! Some of its nicer than Cadbury! Had some of the rum and raisin bar once - yum!
That may have to be my bday treat next Monday! Xx

Lindsay enjoy your evening, hope you are now humming away forgetting your earlier frazzle!
Lovely idea about cutting year into segments this seems so less daunting.
I also did my weekly shop at aldi and spent about 80 for 6 of us. Nappies are great. If I go to Tesco it can easily get into the 100s.
Ps the wheatless week started off well .......got had a cup of tea and toast. Lol

Lindsay enjoy your evening, hope you are now humming away forgetting your earlier frazzle!
Lovely idea about cutting year into segments this seems so less daunting.
I also did my weekly shop at aldi and spent about 80 for 6 of us. Nappies are great. If I go to Tesco it can easily get into the 100s.
Ps the wheatless week started off well .......got had a cup of tea and toast. Lol

Yeah my sis gets nappies there for her baby and they are as good as the top brands.

I made a Chinese fakeaway for tea. Chicken satay skewers, Chinese chicken chunks and fried soft noodles. Was yum :) am flup now!

I've been super busy spring cleaning today, had a good old rummage through the blanket box and came across some clothes I was too big for last year. They fit me perfect now :) they have made it in to my drawers for regular wearing!! So pleased about that. One of my skirts that I love that fitted me fine before I started dieting is now actually falling off my hips and I so wanted to wear it today so I pinned the waist in a bit and it need a good few inches!

I'm feeling so positive about this year!
I wish I'd started last jan and I'd be nearly there now but it's ok, coz by next jan I'll be defo looking more like a normal person rather than a blob with eyeliner :D

I'm not that into chocolate but their choceur milk is as good as green & blacks creamy milk- yumdiddlyumptious! Dunc is indeed Duncan - my hubby. The books great lots of fab ideas and when I make one will take a photo to show you. Great news re the clothes. That's brilliant. I'm so positive this time too: I want it so much but not in that horrible desperate way but in the way I just know its time for me to sort it and that makes me actually not want 'bad' food. I know I will hit tough patches but I need his for my mental and physical health plus I want to be a hot 40 something not a frumpy middle aged woman!

Back