Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Not the best start for me so I'm going to join you for the next 100 days if that's ok?

Brekkie was smoked salmon, scrambled egg & bagel. Tea was bbq pulled pork in a bap ... It was the fruitcake for lunch and cheesecake for pud tonight wot spoilt it!

Back to work tomorrow so should find it much easier :)

Ali
X

My day ring end up at 100% ... Ill start at day 99 lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toxicsgrl said:
So sticking to cals until and including April 11th.

Hope to get off nearly 3 stone by then, making my total 6stone. Really wanna get this going!

Got some competition now my sister has set her own SW group, wanna prove to her and a few doubting friends that I CAN do this on my own without needing to go to group and pay someone!

Who's with me?

Not sure when Easter is but when we get to day 101 we could have ourselves an Easter feast. I'm thinking Christmas dinner style. A nice roast with all the trimmings and Easter egg for pudding! That's definitely something I can look forward too :)

So here's to my day ONE!!

Will still ramble on in my own diary but track my days here.

Hope someone joins me! Xx

I know that Good Friday is 12 weeks on Friday, so end of March. I've joined an Easter challenge on another part of the forum - good luck to all of you on this one. :) xx

Right ok so my day one was awful! Had slow cooks roast lamb, carrots, potatoes and Yorkshire pud for tea and then was at mums and she had the last of her Christmas cupboard out. Chocolate fingers, marshmallows etc. didn't go mental at them but have eaten back exercise calories and a few more today taking me over target.

However; I had a really low cal day yesterday so evens out a bit I think.

Had a measure today, and:-

Bust 38 inches
Waist 30 inches
Hips 38 inches

I'd like to get down 2 inches on each by the 100 days which I'm hoping is very achievable!

Day. 4 of 30 day shred tonight too.

Did take some photos but too ashamed to put on here :( x

well done on all your logging ladies! looks like its been a good day.

today ive had:

B - porridge
L - Turkey sandwich
D - Tuna jacket potato and salad
snacks - mullerlight yogurt, oreo biscuit x2 (oops lol)
i came in under my 1800 and i also earned a few extra for my doggie walk :)

hope day 2 is a good one for us all xx

never mind hun, tomorrow is a new day! and 165 isnt much! whats you daily cals allowance?

1500 xx

That sounds ok hun, I started at 1400 but I was told to increase it due to my starting weight.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Right ok so my day one was awful! Had slow cooks roast lamb, carrots, potatoes and Yorkshire pud for tea and then was at mums and she had the last of her Christmas cupboard out. Chocolate fingers, marshmallows etc. didn't go mental at them but have eaten back exercise calories and a few more today taking me over target.

However; I had a really low cal day yesterday so evens out a bit I think.

Had a measure today, and:-

Bust 38 inches
Waist 30 inches
Hips 38 inches

I'd like to get down 2 inches on each by the 100 days which I'm hoping is very achievable!

Day. 4 of 30 day shred tonight too.

Did take some photos but too ashamed to put on here :( x

Have you seen my pics? I have one of me on my thread at 29 stone! I'm sure you aren't as enormous as me! Than god I've lost 3 stone since then! Xxx

So my day one has ended with my son being admitted to childrens ward with bacterial meningitis :( am wide awake at hosp worried about him. He's fast asleep but very very feverish. Didn't expect the year to start off like this :/

Oh My gosh, so sorry to hear that... He's in the right place though to get the very best care and get back home soon. Thinking of you my dear. Big hugs xx

toxicsgrl said:
So my day one has ended with my son being admitted to childrens ward with bacterial meningitis :( am wide awake at hosp worried about him. He's fast asleep but very very feverish. Didn't expect the year to start off like this :/

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he's better very soon! xxx

Aww hun! I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope he makes a very speedy recovery! Big hugs xx

Get well soon son xxx

My son is out of hosp now thankfully. Mild meningitis, doing much better today.

So day 2 of 100 has been a bit mad and I've done alot of fast walking. But i haven't gone over cals so can say that today will be 100%

How is everyone else's day doing? Sorry to bring a downer to it all!

Xx

Back