Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Day one for me but 100% so far

Well done. You'll soon be at the end of the day and then only 99 more to go! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel FAT just had a crunchie and some smarties, had them as my afternoon snack instead of after tea as going to try not eat after tea. I still have only 365 cals for tea I've had just under 1100 but I will do it. I'm either going to have cereal to fill me or a WW meal with fried onions and peppers xx

I feel FAT just had a crunchie and some smarties, had them as my afternoon snack instead of after tea as going to try not eat after tea. I still have only 365 cals for tea I've had just under 1100 but I will do it. I'm either going to have cereal to fill me or a WW meal with fried onions and peppers xx

Well done. Not eating after tea is hard but shows defo results even the next day for me.

Just fill up on veg Teri, and you should be ok.

I got no idea what to make for tea tonight. Got nothing out of freezer, and am so tired I don't know if I have the energy!
Will have to think of something low cal... Ready steady cook style, should be interesting!

Are we all still feeling positive about the 100 days? Xx

Glad your son is on the mend. Yes I am still feeling positive I need to go shopping for some healthier food as usually get good offers at this time of year, always handy to have a ready meal in freezer.
I love fruit and veg but find it hard to eat at this time a year just want comfort food. I do find when I get into fruit I don't crave chocos etc. hope everyone is having a good day

So pleased to hear your son is feeling better and he is at home! You must be so relieved!

Don't panic Teri, we will all have days like that! Like you say you can still stick to your cals :) maybe try keeping a few low cal snacks in the house if you feel like picking at things. I've brought some 10 calorie jelly pots & 70cal cereal bars 'just in case' :)

I'm 100% so far and I'm having bangers & mash for tea but ill still be under my cals (just)

Well done everyone! Keep it up! Xx

Yay glad to hear he is on the mend!
I went out with my mum for my birthday today (birthday is Saturday but I'll be away with my better half) and had a pizza and pudding at Pizza Express. Lots of walking too, so still within my calories... counting it as a 100% today. Despite New Look sending me my delivery, complete with 9 Bountys. NINE BOUNTYS!! Gggrrrrrrrr!!

Yay glad to hear he is on the mend!
I went out with my mum for my birthday today (birthday is Saturday but I'll be away with my better half) and had a pizza and pudding at Pizza Express. Lots of walking too, so still within my calories... counting it as a 100% today. Despite New Look sending me my delivery, complete with 9 Bountys. NINE BOUNTYS!! Gggrrrrrrrr!!

Saw that on mfp! Why did they send them?! Bit random!

Just have half a one a day! You be fine !

Well done on your day xxx

Glad to hear your son is ok! Meningitis... How scary! I haven't been too bad today, just 100 kcal over. Big box of Thorntons chocs sitting in my kitchen, they are defo going into mine or hubby's work in the morning!!!!

My son is out of hosp now thankfully. Mild meningitis, doing much better today.

So day 2 of 100 has been a bit mad and I've done alot of fast walking. But i haven't gone over cals so can say that today will be 100%

How is everyone else's day doing? Sorry to bring a downer to it all!

Xx

So glad your son is getting better...you must have been so worried :-( . And we'll done on staying on plan x

I just had some liver and bacon with sweet potato and veggies for dinner......yum yum :)

Glad your boys better :)

Iv had a good day
1339/1500 x

Glad your boys better :)

Iv had a good day
1339/1500 x

So glad all of you are doing this challenge with me.

It'll be great when we get to day 100 and can see some great results! 98 to go :) xx

Morning Lou,

I have gone over cals slightly the last couple of days but under TDEE so all cool :)

Tick in the box for me please :)

That's great well done! I have no idea what TDEE is though :/

Xxx

That's great well done! I have no idea what TDEE is though :/

Xxx

TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expenditure which is a metric to calculate the amount of calories your body needs to function in a day

BMR = Your basal metabolic rate is the minimum calorific requirement needed to sustain life in a resting individual. It can be looked at as being the amount of energy (measured in calories) expended by the body to remain in bed all day!

There are lots of calculators on the web if you are interested. The idea is to eat above BMR but below TDEE if you want to lose weight.

TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expenditure which is a metric to calculate the amount of calories your body needs to function in a day

BMR = Your basal metabolic rate is the minimum calorific requirement needed to sustain life in a resting individual. It can be looked at as being the amount of energy (measured in calories) expended by the body to remain in bed all day!

There are lots of calculators on the web if you are interested. The idea is to eat above BMR but below TDEE if you want to lose weight.

Oh I know all that... But thanks for info. I just use MFP to work out how many cals I need and stick to that. It's alot easier than working it out yourself and it keeps track of what you have eaten too. Xx

Mpf works out your cals required for weight loss using the bmr and tdee methods, so it does it all for you :) xx

today 100% day:

B: aldi greek style yog @ 142 cals

L: ham salad sandwich @ 400 cals

T: Lasange with salad and 1/3 garlic bread @ 650 cals

totals: 1192/1600

hmm, may have to eat some more! but im not going to eat more for the sake of it.

WI next fri for me, will update then!

day 3 looking good, only 97 to go :D xx

Hi all, I'd like to join this challenge albeit a few days late!! I've decided I want to lose weight before a trip to New York in may :) I'm not going to weigh myself everyday like a maniac... And I'm going to not count calories to the extreme either,.. In fact, I'm going to try not to count them at all and see how I get on!! I want to make low calorie choices all the time but I know if I have to start adding up all the time it will drive me crazy!!
I'm going to track my progress by how I feel and what I see in the mirror.....
Wish me luck :) xx

Hi all, I'd like to join this challenge albeit a few days late!! I've decided I want to lose weight before a trip to New York in may :) I'm not going to weigh myself everyday like a maniac... And I'm going to not count calories to the extreme either,.. In fact, I'm going to try not to count them at all and see how I get on!! I want to make low calorie choices all the time but I know if I have to start adding up all the time it will drive me crazy!!
I'm going to track my progress by how I feel and what I see in the mirror.....
Wish me luck :) xx

Good luck for day one xx

Back