Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

If you fail, I'll cone round and lick all the bad foods in your house so you can't eat them :D

Don't worry if you fail, it's just a good way to keep yourself in check really. And at the end of the hundred days you can see how far you've come. Its longer than a week or a month and less than a year, but long enough to see some noticeable results xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you fail, I'll cone round and lick all the bad foods in your house so you can't eat them :D

Don't worry if you fail, it's just a good way to keep yourself in check really. And at the end of the hundred days you can see how far you've come. Its longer than a week or a month and less than a year, but long enough to see some noticeable results xx

Haha! Can you also lick take away menus? Lol!... i need to confess,..I ordered a curry tonight :-( and true to form I regret it now! I'm such s prat! Oh well tomorrow is another day I guess!

Good luck with it everyone x

No bad food here ;) but you can lick the Dominoes pizza box lol

Haha! Can you also lick take away menus? Lol!... i need to confess,..I ordered a curry tonight :-( and true to form I regret it now! I'm such s prat! Oh well tomorrow is another day I guess!

Good luck with it everyone x

I also regret takeaways. It's my bday soon so will prob have one then and regret it so we'll be equal.

From Indian though , i get chicken tikka pieces with salad and plain rice and it's yummy filling and lo cal! Xx

No bad food here ;) but you can lick the Dominoes pizza box lol

Yes please :) xx

I also regret takeaways. It's my bday soon so will prob have one then and regret it so we'll be equal.

From Indian though , i get chicken tikka pieces with salad and plain rice and it's yummy filling and lo cal! Xx

You know what that's a really good suggestion. Coz I normally have chicken tikka masala and that is soooooo high in cals!

I had some left which I would normally keep for the next day but I've thrown it away to save the temptation.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend, I've got Monday blues already lol! I wish the weekends were longer :)

Hope we all have a good week this week! X

Btw...when's it your bday Lou? X

Btw...when's it your bday Lou? X

Well done on throwing it away! Good willpower in advance :)

My bday is 4th feb :) xx

Oh dear I'm not so good on the weight loss ... Hey ho ...

Help!
I know I should hide the scales but as I know I have lost few inches I jumped on scales when I got up and I have gained 2 lb ahhhhh. If you could see my fitbit report you would know I am very active on steps front, drank well. What am I doing so wrong my net cals averages at 1200 after excercise. It's so disheartening and my own fault for climbing on the bloody things!!!

Help!
I know I should hide the scales but as I know I have lost few inches I jumped on scales when I got up and I have gained 2 lb ahhhhh. If you could see my fitbit report you would know I am very active on steps front, drank well. What am I doing so wrong my net cals averages at 1200 after excercise. It's so disheartening and my own fault for climbing on the bloody things!!!

Fluctuations happen. Try to leave the next weigh to the end of the week xxx

Help!

I climbed on mine ... And I've not lost a lb ... Irradiated myself and my rib cage and waist appear to be smaller .... But I'm doubting myself .. That maybe I measured to big in the first place or I'm being too generous today ... Whatever it is I don't believe that I've lost anything ....

Baba ... I think we ought to throw the blooming scales away :-(
When did you last weigh..??? And if you've lost inches then you've lost fat ..! Wright fluctuates 2-3lbs every day .. And lots of factors affect this .. Water ... Totm... A heavy meal the might before ... Are you eating ready meals that are high in salt ..? That'll make you retain water ..
If your tape measure is smaller and your clothes feel looser then Ditch the scales ... ( wish I'd listen to myself) xxx

No school for my son today ( thought there was ) so home for big breakfast with the boy. Having 2.5 Linda mcartney sausages, half a tin of beans and a piece of toast.

Approx 500 cals so will have lighter lunch!

Happy day 6 ( I think ) :) x

I climbed on mine ... And I've not lost a lb ... Irradiated myself and my rib cage and waist appear to be smaller .... But I'm doubting myself .. That maybe I measured to big in the first place or I'm being too generous today ... Whatever it is I don't believe that I've lost anything ....

Baba ... I think we ought to throw the blooming scales away :-(
When did you last weigh..??? And if you've lost inches then you've lost fat ..! Wright fluctuates 2-3lbs every day .. And lots of factors affect this .. Water ... Totm... A heavy meal the might before ... Are you eating ready meals that are high in salt ..? That'll make you retain water ..
If your tape measure is smaller and your clothes feel looser then Ditch the scales ... ( wish I'd listen to myself) xxx

I was bad at weighing and stressing in the beginning but now I know it fluctuates. I do weigh every morning but dont mind if I see a gain, it makes me work a bit harder to see a loss. And by the end of the week I always lose so mid week numbers don't affect me. Xx

Thanks ladies. It makes me giggle linksi that you advice me to throw scales away as this is my advice I always use for others....why oh why don't we listen. I have decided it is all the iron tablets as if you think about it iron is a heavy metal, my excuse and sticking to it!
I am not exercising today resting my muscles.

Thanks ladies. It makes me giggle linksi that you advice me to throw scales away as this is my advice I always use for others....why oh why don't we listen. I have decided it is all the iron tablets as if you think about it iron is a heavy metal, my excuse and sticking to it!
I am not exercising today resting my muscles.

Iron makes you constipated too :-D
Think of all that stuff and the water you are retaining ... Gotta give it some thought lol

Back