Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Are you being weighed?

What time is he coming? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Called them Yesterday cause i got what i beleive is cellulitis on my finger tips on the right hand.
Its been getting worse over a few weeks and its started poping up in small blisters.

hopefully he can get here and get a perscription of anti biotics

No idea when hes coming but i would of thought it would of been before now. :rolleyes:

Bless, chilblains are nasty. At least it's not cellulitis as that can be very dangerous.
I forgot to post here yesterday but day went as planned did 10000 steps kept under1500 cals.

Well done miss Amy on your loss so far, you are doing great. Loved what Lou had to say about we all come in different shapes and sizes but we are still us!
Have a good day will post my food later.

Bless, chilblains are nasty. At least it's not cellulitis as that can be very dangerous.
I forgot to post here yesterday but day went as planned did 10000 steps kept under1500 cals.

Well done miss Amy on your loss so far, you are doing great. Loved what Lou had to say about we all come in different shapes and sizes but we are still us!
Have a good day will post my food later.

Yes hope your cold fingers get better Kieran :)

Well done on the 10000 steps too liz, if that's your name :)

As for the shapes and sizes thing..., I was worried about posting my fat pic on my own thread but thought... When I see other people's fat pics I just don't really think anything. I guess I just respect that person because they are doing something about it and then I forget about it . so although I'm so big I should have my own postcode, I'm sure when people saw it they may have been a little surprised but then thought nothing else. We all see ourselves differently. I'll give you an example, my sister had a baby recently and I took the most wonderful photo of her and her baby looking at eachother, a lovely tender moment. Loads of people have commented on what a lovely special picture it is bla bla. My sister said - omg look at my spots :(
I hadn't noticed them and neither had anyone else, but as she's so conscious of them, it's the first thing she noticed.

So when somebody sees us or meets us, well me, I may well think, omg I'm huge, are my love handles on show, are my boobs tucked in to my bra, does my bum stick out etc.... And the other person is just concentrating on how wonderful my personality is, and it is pretty darn wonderful :D

It's taken alot for me to think like this, but you just gotta think how you'd be if you met or saw someone who was the same as you. And most probably, you wouldn't bat an eyelid! Xx

As for pictures, the way I see it, nobody actually cares what you look like, and if they do then theres nothing you can do about it. People come in all shapes and sizes, so no matter if your big or small , it's still you. Plus you don't know us from Adam so it doesn't matter what we think anyway :)

It wouldn't have been pic of me, i don't want to traumatise you all (although putting you off your dinner could help with the weightloss. Lol)

Seriously though, i don't really have pictures of me as at my biggest as avoided the camera. What i mean to do was some pictorial representation of my sizes so i can see what i have to aim for.

Yes hope your cold fingers get better Kieran :)

Well done on the 10000 steps too liz, if that's your name :)

As for the shapes and sizes thing..., I was worried about posting my fat pic on my own thread but thought... When I see other people's fat pics I just don't really think anything. I guess I just respect that person because they are doing something about it and then I forget about it . so although I'm so big I should have my own postcode, I'm sure when people saw it they may have been a little surprised but then thought nothing else. We all see ourselves differently. I'll give you an example, my sister had a baby recently and I took the most wonderful photo of her and her baby looking at eachother, a lovely tender moment. Loads of people have commented on what a lovely special picture it is bla bla. My sister said - omg look at my spots :(
I hadn't noticed them and neither had anyone else, but as she's so conscious of them, it's the first thing she noticed.

So when somebody sees us or meets us, well me, I may well think, omg I'm huge, are my love handles on show, are my boobs tucked in to my bra, does my bum stick out etc.... And the other person is just concentrating on how wonderful my personality is, and it is pretty darn wonderful :D

It's taken alot for me to think like this, but you just gotta think how you'd be if you met or saw someone who was the same as you. And most probably, you wouldn't bat an eyelid! Xx

I want to think like this ....!!!!

It is a big learning curve but I think we can all get to where Lou is. Most of the time I am happy to be me and as I have got older I like an easy life no conflict. I cringe when I think back to my *****y days when I loved to gossip and criticise....
Yes my name is Liz what are your names (guessed yours Lou).
I have been 100% today with food and excercise. Had to excercise so I could enjoy a kitkat chunky!
Also tried choc Philly today on ryvita. Heaven.
Hope you are all good

choc philly, i tried it found the texture a bit odd but the taste was ok. good for dieting i guess :)

well done on exercise. xx

It is a big learning curve but I think we can all get to where Lou is. Most of the time I am happy to be me and as I have got older I like an easy life no conflict. I cringe when I think back to my *****y days when I loved to gossip and criticise....
Yes my name is Liz what are your names (guessed yours Lou).
I have been 100% today with food and excercise. Had to excercise so I could enjoy a kitkat chunky!
Also tried choc Philly today on ryvita. Heaven.
Hope you are all good

My name is Lindsay
And I hate me :-(
I'd love to be comfortable with me x

I want to think like this ....!!!!

Lindsay.......yes you do.....you're lovely and you don't realise that you are not a big girl....I bet ya nobody else sees you as big as you see yourself. I wasted half my life on my body insecurities and whilst they are still lurking about they don't take over my every living thought like they used to. People will judge you for who you are and not by how slim u are, or at least those who matter will......the rest can go swivel.....lol!

Get out there and shine ;-)

Lindsay.......yes you do.....you're lovely and you don't realise that you are not a big girl....I bet ya nobody else sees you as big as you see yourself. I wasted half my life on my body insecurities and whilst they are still lurking about they don't take over my every living thought like they used to. People will judge you for who you are and not by how slim u are, or at least those who matter will......the rest can go swivel.....lol!

Get out there and shine ;-)

I am trying to get to that way of thinking .. I think my self esteem is so low it's difficult .... My bound are a big negative in my life ... I am known by one of the paramedics at work as "boobs" .... I think if they were smaller I'd be happier ... But they haven't changed in my weight loss ... Even when I was 7 stone 20 years ago I had big boobs ... I HATE THEM ... Abd I know there's women with breast cancer who'd kill for them abd I try and think that but it doesn't help ...
I have some guilt in my life which is why I think I fixate on my weight coz I hate everything else about me ...
God writing it down makes me sound like I'm over the edge .. Lol

I am trying to get to that way of thinking .. I think my self esteem is so low it's difficult .... My bound are a big negative in my life ... I am known by one of the paramedics at work as "boobs" .... I think if they were smaller I'd be happier ... But they haven't changed in my weight loss ... Even when I was 7 stone 20 years ago I had big boobs ... I HATE THEM ... Abd I know there's women with breast cancer who'd kill for them abd I try and think that but it doesn't help ...
I have some guilt in my life which is why I think I fixate on my weight coz I hate everything else about me ...

We all have our hang ups. I have plenty but you gotta live with what you've got I guess.

Not good to be known at work as that, rude person obviously. Maybe he's (if it's a man) got giant balls he has to strap down every morning :p

I'd love a body like yours, i have giant boobs too and hope they get a bit smaller if I ever reach 12 stone but if they don't then hey ho.

You just have to learn to love yourself and forget what everyone else thinks xx

Lindsay you sound like you have s figure most woman would kill for. Nice petite lady like height, and wowza cleavage

My hate is my height (and leg length). No matter how much i slim down I'm still going to look like a man in drag when i frock up because of my height. Don't mind my boobs, if they weren't as hugggge as they are my tummy would look even bigger in comparison.
Am hoping they get smaller as i do though - have had to go down bandwise but still spilling out an H cup.

Not having a good day today, suffering TOTM and very tired (as looking after an ill BG so was awake all night) and had a manic chocolate binge for about 30mins.

Sigh.

...I've got huge gazungas too and most men basically talk to my chest but it doesn't bother me at all...... If it makes someone happy then that's ok by me :p, (as long as they keep their paws off them). I can deal with it coz I have proved to myself and to others in my job that I'm more than a pair of large TaTas, lol! Mine are GG EEEEKKK! Last time I lost weight they went down to a teeny tiny E cup ;-) ...... I was a size 12 on bottom but still a 16 on top. They are part of me and as much as my back aches and at 44 I can almost tuck them into my pants...... I wouldn't change them really!!

Lindsay you sound like you have s figure most woman would kill for. Nice petite lady like height, and wowza cleavage

My hate is my height (and leg length). No matter how much i slim down I'm still going to look like a man in drag when i frock up because of my height. Don't mind my boobs, if they weren't as hugggge as they are my tummy would look even bigger in comparison.
Am hoping they get smaller as i do though - have had to go down bandwise but still spilling out an H cup.

Not having a good day today, suffering TOTM and very tired (as looking after an ill BG so was awake all night) and had a manic chocolate binge for about 30mins.

Sigh.

Oh I seriously haven't ..!!!!
I'm ill today ... Been ill for a week then I get better then I woke up today and it was back with a vengeance .... Man flu .... It's awful ..!
Iv eaten bread today ... Bugger ..!!! Well I mean two hunks of hone made bread lol :)

Oh I seriously haven't ..!!!!

Everyone wants what they don't have.
I would kill to short (and in my eyes ladylike) but have shorter friends who are jealous of my height.

I have straight hair that won't ever hold a curl despite my attempts. My little sister has gorgeous ringlets which she regularly straightens.

I just think as woman we are bloody awkward. Lol.

Hope you feel better soon.
Carbs are always reassuring when you're ill. And at least with HM bread you aren't loading up on salt ans sugar.

Everyone wants what they don't have.
I would kill to short (and in my eyes ladylike) but have shorter friends who are jealous of my height.

I have straight hair that won't ever hold a curl despite my attempts. My little sister has gorgeous ringlets which she regularly straightens.

I just think as woman we are bloody awkward. Lol.

Hope you feel better soon.
Carbs are always reassuring when you're ill. And at least with HM bread you aren't loading up on salt ans sugar.

It was very yummy :)
Agreed womankind is very awkward ... One of the young nurses at work is tiny thin and pretty and uses MFP ... I don't get it ... I'd love to look like her ... Maybe I work with too many young nurses ... All thin and pretty ... I should be thankful for who I am abd what I gave got x

It was very yummy :)
Agreed womankind is very awkward ... One of the young nurses at work is tiny thin and pretty and uses MFP ... I don't get it ... I'd love to look like her ... Maybe I work with too many young nurses ... All thin and pretty ... I should be thankful for who I am abd what I gave got x

I work mainly with middle aged men, even the woman aren't that feminine (train crew doesn't really appeal to girly girls it would appear)

I work mainly with middle aged men, even the woman aren't that feminine (train crew doesn't really appeal to girly girls it would appear)

I'm a nurse (A/E) .... And the older I get the younger the new nurses are .... I think I may have a problem with getting old x

Back