Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Helllloooooooo!!!! :) Can i join please! Starting from Sunday 100% 100 Days! i will defo be putting up comparsion photos :) xx

Yep of course you can :) good luck! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's amazing how being part of a thread keeps you going and motivated ... I may not have most much in the last9 days but I'm spurred to keep at it and log everything. Feeling good about that x

Glad you're not feeling down about things. I guess the last bit of weight is always the hardest. You just gotta keep going coz your body won't win in the end, you will. Xx

thankyou xx :) funningly enough my 100th day lands on my husbands birthday! on 22nd April, even more reason to lose as much as possible xx

thankyou xx :) funningly enough my 100th day lands on my husbands birthday! on 22nd April, even more reason to lose as much as possible xx

Woo :) and you can celebrate in style :) x

It was weigh day, and i usually eat a bit more but haven't today. Another 100% day for Lou :) xx

Ps day 11 100%. Last night went to bed thinking 'im 10% through my 100 days already & it's been fine'. Really does spur me on (as do my 'majestic' thighs and backside)!

Ps day 11 100%. Last night went to bed thinking 'im 10% through my 100 days already & it's been fine'. Really does spur me on (as do my 'majestic' thighs and backside)!

It's great isn't it! 10% felt like nothing! Another 9 of them and we're there :) it's my new way of breaking up the year :) xx

Weighed myself this morning ... 10st 4lbs 6oz ...
So I'm exactly the same as 10 days ago ... Good job I'm in a good place mentally :)
Ill keep plodding :)
I think I look better so I dunno :-(

Morning Ladies.

Had my first day under calories today for ages yesterday so feeling a lot more positive today.
Weigh in later this afternoon tho so not sure how I'll feel after that tho. :)

I'm still logging 100% (and have done everyday since I started last summer) Whatever happens I'm still 100% determined to get into my size 16 pink jeans by the end of these 100 days.

Wishing everyone a lovely Saturday

Incidentally ... My thyroxine is being reduced by 25mcg as I was a bit over replaced so what's going happen ..????
My weight will go up .. Bugger it ....

linski24 said:
Weighed myself this morning ... 10st 4lbs 6oz ...
So I'm exactly the same as 10 days ago ... Good job I'm in a good place mentally :)
Ill keep plodding :)
I think I look better so I dunno :-(

You're maintaining which is good. Maybe this so the weight your body wants to be?
You only want to lose a little so try just to change your shape with exercise. Been reading threads about people who have lost dress sizes but still stayed the same weight. Maybe that would work for you?

You're maintaining which is good. Maybe this so the weight your body wants to be?
You only want to lose a little so try just to change your shape with exercise. Been reading threads about people who have lost dress sizes but still stayed the same weight. Maybe that would work for you?

Yeah ... Maybe ... People always say they don't believe I'm that weight ... Well I do have muscle which weighs heavier than fat .. But there is clearly overweightness there when you look at me .. I'm in size 12 jeans and I'm only 5ft.. So I should be in a size 10 at the most ... On f2f radio my body fat is 31% .. Which is right at the top end of normal so I should be going down to 28 or 29% really ...
I do exercise like mad ... I do Jillian michaels and I do a class a week that's like Jillian michaels .! And up until a month ago I ran once or twice a week .. I reduced my carbs and the carbs I eat are good ones .. Wholemeal/wheat etc x
I do all the right things ..
I'm hoping if I plug on the weight will eventually get lower or at least my shape will change ..
As I said I think my belly has got a bit smaller ..
I'm worried that by reducing my thyroxine my weight will go up :-(

Been onto f2f radio site ... My body fat is still 31%.!
My waist to hip ratio says I'm overweight and moderate risk of weight related disease ... And height to waist ratio is also saying I'm
Overweight .. My ratio is 50% .. 49% is top end of previous level which is healthy and attractive .. Shucks..!!! So I'm 1% off being healthy and attractive lol hey ho x
So I'm only 1% off being in the healthy bracket although its the higher end of that bracket !! . I know I haven't a lot to lose but I would love to lose an inch or two so when I do the calcs it says healthy and attractive :-D

1% off is pretty good. That's only one really good week. I'm probably about 100% off being a decent weight.

I'm less concerned about measurements and categories than losing pounds atm but i have so much to lose still. When I've lost my 100lb i will look into that.

Anyway 2lb off this week, 49lb in total. Nearly half way.

Happy with that.

1% off is pretty good. That's only one really good week. I'm probably about 100% off being a decent weight.

I'm less concerned about measurements and categories than losing pounds atm but i have so much to lose still. When I've lost my 100lb i will look into that.

Happy with that.

Iv had a good ten days :-(

Happy with that.

Wow 2lbs and half way there ... Excellently :) keep up the good work x

Yep but you need your body to play fair as well.

You're probably still holding salt etc from Christmas.

My best loses aren't always when I've eaten the lowest.

Yeah Spose .... I'm plodding on with it and as I said earlier mentally I'm ok at mo so it's not making me lose my mind which is destructive x

Back