Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

I'm not that into chocolate but their choceur milk is as good as green & blacks creamy milk- yumdiddlyumptious! Dunc is indeed Duncan - my hubby. The books great lots of fab ideas and when I make one will take a photo to show you. Great news re the clothes. That's brilliant. I'm so positive this time too: I want it so much but not in that horrible desperate way but in the way I just know its time for me to sort it and that makes me actually not want 'bad' food. I know I will hit tough patches but I need his for my mental and physical health plus I want to be a hot 40 something not a frumpy middle aged woman!
You will be the hottest unfrumpiest middle aged woman ever :) You don't come across the name Duncan often so I'm always surprised when i do! I'm not into choc much either, I'm more of a savoury person but I do like Aldis choceur hazelnut wafer bars! Yummmm :) Today I've had a cooked brunch, nothing fried, LM sausages, bacon, croquettes and beans at around 12:30, and have cooked up some mince and veg for cottage pie for tea. Coming in at about 1550 cals. Brill - I've eaten loads but not high cals :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food sounds great - filling but low cal perfect! He's the only Duncan I've ever met - Scottish dad is why they chose it I think. Oh I hope I can crawl out of frumpsville. People kindly say I'm not but when your focus is covering up & you are stones overweight, unless you're a real glamour puss (& there are many who are larger and proud & good luck to them) you end up feeling like a heffalump lugging yourself around. My ideal outfit is an a-line short patterned skirt with opaque tights and big boots - with a polo neck (or with t shirt, leggings & flip flops in summer) but alas my legs/ knees cannot be unveiled for fear a Canadian may mistake them for a redwood and take an axe to them...

It is the most rewarding feeling coming across old clothes that fit again, well done for all your hard work Lou.

Thanks :) it's a nice feeling! Saves me buying more clothes.
I've got some in the loft too that may fit me so I'll send joe up at some point to get them down!
How's it going for you liz? Xx

Food sounds great - filling but low cal perfect! He's the only Duncan I've ever met - Scottish dad is why they chose it I think. Oh I hope I can crawl out of frumpsville. People kindly say I'm not but when your focus is covering up & you are stones overweight, unless you're a real glamour puss (& there are many who are larger and proud & good luck to them) you end up feeling like a heffalump lugging yourself around. My ideal outfit is an a-line short patterned skirt with opaque tights and big boots - with a polo neck (or with t shirt, leggings & flip flops in summer) but alas my legs/ knees cannot be unveiled for fear a Canadian may mistake them for a redwood and take an axe to them...

I chose the name Duncan because its not a popular name but it also not a hugely obscure name that you get nowadays. I daren't give an example in case somebody has a child with such a name!
He's the only Duncan in his school but there must be about 12 jacks....

I don't really have an ideal outfit. I though I did but when it comes down to it, I'd just like to look good in my clothes rather than lumpy.

Lol @ your knees :D

I always wear long skirts so no one ever sees mine!

I used to be bothered by my tummy sticking out, but I don't care now, it's just a tummy, I'm fat and people know that so there's no point trying to hide any curves or bits that's are rounder than others.
I'm losing it all anyway so people can have a good look now coz in two years time I'll look the same as everyone else.

It'll be weird to meet new people when I've lost the weight. They will see me as me then, and not an ex fat person. I'm a bit worried I'll always see myself as one, even if I get down to 12 stone! I've read it on here, people saying that they can't get away from the fat person they were for so long.

I guess I will just have to wait and see!

It's my 30th bday next Monday - nothing is planned. My twin sister is wrapped up in her own life, we have no money to celebrate so it looks like its gonna be another normal Monday :/

Was hoping to go out partying but got no one to go with really. Crap.

Xx

I chose the name Duncan because its not a popular name but it also not a hugely obscure name that you get nowadays. I daren't give an example in case somebody has a child with such a name!
He's the only Duncan in his school but there must be about 12 jacks....

I don't really have an ideal outfit. I though I did but when it comes down to it, I'd just like to look good in my clothes rather than lumpy.

Lol @ your knees :D

I always wear long skirts so no one ever sees mine!

I used to be bothered by my tummy sticking out, but I don't care now, it's just a tummy, I'm fat and people know that so there's no point trying to hide any curves or bits that's are rounder than others.
I'm losing it all anyway so people can have a good look now coz in two years time I'll look the same as everyone else.

It'll be weird to meet new people when I've lost the weight. They will see me as me then, and not an ex fat person. I'm a bit worried I'll always see myself as one, even if I get down to 12 stone! I've read it on here, people saying that they can't get away from the fat person they were for so long.

I guess I will just have to wait and see!

It's my 30th bday next Monday - nothing is planned. My twin sister is wrapped up in her own life, we have no money to celebrate so it looks like its gonna be another normal Monday :/

Was hoping to go out partying but got no one to go with really. Crap.

Xx

Oh bless you ... We'll spoil you :)
For my 40th I just had a get together at my house with just my immediate family ... I wouldn't allow a party as I'm convinced no one likes me and it would have been a social disaster as no one would have come ..
At work when I had surgery on my neck for ?? Lymphoma (wasn't tho thankfully) I had no card mo phone calls no flowers etc .. A colleague had surgery for ? Tumour too and she had big collection for her etc .... Apparently mine wasn't as terrible as hers .. Hers wasn't cancer either thankfully .. So immediate family only to my birthday ..!!
Lots of love x

I'm always convinced ill have a do and noone will come but I plough on regardless!! For 30th I hired a tiny club and had friends and family - but not loads. 40th (2011) had family meal and a separate drinks do in London for friends not loads though. To be honest I found it all a bit stressful!! Bear in mind too i dont have kids so no need for arranging sitters etc and i can travel around easily. Want to organise an anniversary do (10 years last year) but now I live away from everyone I don't have many friends at all here (literally just a few and some at work that I don't see personally) so it'd be a dead loss unless people trekked miles to visit! Rather have a meal with dunc and maybe mum and dad! So much less stress and more enjoyable!

We will definitely spoil you Lou! You must do something nice for yourself. Birthdays are your day & even if there's not much going on you should be nice to yourself xx

Well joes booked the day off so I'll get a day with him and I think we'll go out for a meal at tea time with Dunc.

Tonight I made garlic chilli chicken leg quarters and roast potatoes. Looked delish. I had super noodles! Don't like chicken on the bone - I'm weird!

Noodles were nice though :D

Doing beef casserole tomorrow night and joe who is like a big kid and who was brought up on processed food has requested Bernard Matthews golden drummers!! So will have that with salad.

Hoping for 3lb this week, to get to 50 lb loss. Would be brill :)

How's everyone doing? Xx

Thank you both for kind words re bday, just feeling a bit crap about it all. Some people go all out for their bdays but no one does for me!
My joe and Dunc are going to make me a cake on Sunday night and joes gonna do the school run so I can have a lie in :)
If I'm with the 2 people I love the most then I can't ask for much more xx

Yeh that's the important thing. I always have to organise my own stuff. Would love a surprise one day ie he asks me o come home early Friday & before I know it I'm in Paris for 2 nights via first class Eurostar but alas he is 1 not that romantic and 2 scared he will not pick something I like (yes am control freak when it comes to going away anywhere!!) he can't win but that's what keeps him on his toes !!

Yeh that's the important thing. I always have to organise my own stuff. Would love a surprise one day ie he asks me o come home early Friday & before I know it I'm in Paris for 2 nights via first class Eurostar but alas he is 1 not that romantic and 2 scared he will not pick something I like (yes am control freak when it comes to going away anywhere!!) he can't win but that's what keeps him on his toes !!

Lol :)
I went to Barcelona for long weekend with hub fir my 40th :)
Was lovely x

Lol :)
I went to Barcelona for long weekend with hub fir my 40th :)
Was lovely x

That's lovely :) when I was married, my husband never did anything like that! Now I'm with joe, he's romantic but hasn't got a clue what to do with it, but he's only 23 so I'll give him time :D

I bet Barcelona was lovely, you're lucky! Xx

That's lovely :) when I was married, my husband never did anything like that! Now I'm with joe, he's romantic but hasn't got a clue what to do with it, but he's only 23 so I'll give him time :D

I bet Barcelona was lovely, you're lucky! Xx

It is beautiful :)
23 ..?? Woohoo lol :)

I've only ever been to Greece and that's when i was a kid. It's one of my aims when I've lost weight, to take my son abroad. Not sure where but somewhere where we can have a good explore :)

23 going on 53, he's like an old man :D x

I've only ever been to Greece and that's when i was a kid. It's one of my aims when I've lost weight, to take my son abroad. Not sure where but somewhere where we can have a good explore :)

23 going on 53, he's like an old man :D x

Hahaha so cruel :-D

Today is rainy and miserable and I'm tired and fed up.
I'll be so glad when I can find a job - not being bored all the time.

I'm going to play dutiful house wife and do beef casserole for tea.
Yog for breakie and a sandwich for lunch.

I'm now well in the habit of not going over cals :) I don't even want to go over cals on my bday! I may just have to go for a looooong walk to make sure I burn off and indulgence!

So we are 29 days in, it's gone quick :) only another 71 to go!! Doesn't seem that long really, it's going to motivate me to get super losses each week :) it's a nice feeling to have a little something to aim for (day 100)

Have a good day all :) xx

We had beef stew with dumping last night....real comfort winter good.
Finally feel i am coming out of the tunnel i have been stuck in for last 3 months.....spring must be on horizon. Energy levels increasing.

Lou look forward to your birthday entering a new chapter in your life with big changes.
I have never had party so i am planning huge celebrations for my 40 in 2 yrs time. My hub is useless so will do it alone.

Well I've had a nice catch up on the last few pages but this thread moves so fast I don't know where to start, I'll try keep up, good luck for this weeks wi's everyone. Louise I hope your back on track lady after your weeks of not feeling too good xx

I went for a run ... Blowing a gale but lovely and sunny .. Did 3 miles
I agree with you Lou I don't find it hard sticking to cals now .. In the zone :)

Well I've had a nice catch up on the last few pages but this thread moves so fast I don't know where to start, I'll try keep up, good luck for this weeks wi's everyone. Louise I hope your back on track lady after your weeks of not feeling too good xx

Very back on track! Had a good loss last week and gunning for a good one this week. Weighing on sat now instead of fri.

How you getting on Teri?

Well done on run Lindsay/Lindsey/lindsy/Lin.... :D

Xx

Back