Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Very back on track! Had a good loss last week and gunning for a good one this week. Weighing on sat now instead of fri.

How you getting on Teri?

Well done on run Lindsay/Lindsey/lindsy/Lin.... :D

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's Lindsay lol

Yeah ok. Had big fat takeaway Monday Grrr so hoping to get a sts not a gain but we will see x

Well if you've been super good for the rest of the week and before the BFTakeaway then you may even see a loss :)

I'm hoping the extra day of this week will result in a fab loss for me. Will sample sat weigh ins for a while and see how I get on !

Hi Lindsay :) xx

Well if you've been super good for the rest of the week and before the BFTakeaway then you may even see a loss :)

I'm hoping the extra day of this week will result in a fab loss for me. Will sample sat weigh ins for a while and see how I get on !

Hi Lindsay :) xx

:)

Feels weird not weighing tomorrow, had a good day so far today and intend on the same tomorrow :)
Hope everyone else is ok xx

All good here ... The day is nearing a close!!!

Sellotape your mouth shut, don't eat anything!! You will make it :) xx

Well stood on scales and more weight gone ..10st 1lb today :) that's a loss of 3.6 pounds in January x

Well stood on scales and more weight gone ..10st 1lb today :) that's a loss of 3.6 pounds in January x

Woo well done :) bet you're pleased!

Have a good day xx

I'm sooooo hungry!!

All I've had to day is 2 pieces and toast with marmite!

I weigh tomorrow so don't want to eat loads. I could have had noodles for lunch but they are so high in cals I didn't . I gotta go shopping after the school run and I will have to resist buying bad stuff while my tummy eats itself!

My son has requested muffin pizzas and scoops out potatoes with coleslaw for tea. It's quite carb and cal ridden so will hold out for that!

Have a Good Friday evening all :) xx

Couldn't sleep - have weighed and lost 2.6 lbs :) so I have now lost 50.1 lbs!!!
This may change if I weigh later but for now I'm happy with that :)
Total loss for jan is... 15lb!! Super dooper!
I'm loving this plan and all the support... Thanks guys xxx

Congrats - that is brilliant I'm so glad you got the 50. Wow!!! You deserve it. Not long to 4 stone - wow that's impressive - and over a stone in a month is fantastic.

Couldn't sleep - have weighed and lost 2.6 lbs :) so I have now lost 50.1 lbs!!!
This may change if I weigh later but for now I'm happy with that :)
Total loss for jan is... 15lb!! Super dooper!
I'm loving this plan and all the support... Thanks guys xxx

Wow that's is brilliant :) half a century lol
I'm so pleased for you xxx

Had a good day Friday and yesterday. Today am enjoying a light day before going out for bday meal tomorrow.

How's all your weekends going? Xx

Just made the yummiest tea :)

Spicy Harissa style turkey burgers in pittas with garlicky Greek yoghurt and potato wedges...

Sounds complicated but it was easy.

Some turkey mince raw mixed with:

1 finely chopper red onion
2 tsb cumin
1 tsb coriander
1/2 a tsp chilli flakes or powder
Salt and pepper
A splash of olive oil

Give it a good mix, mush it all together with your hands or a fork. Shape it in to burger shapes and cook in the oven with potato wedges for about 20 mins on 180 fan oven

For the yog just mix yog with one minced garlic clove, salt pepper and some grated cucumber

For the wedges I cut 4 spuds into wedges and cook in mic for 10 mins then cook in oven with some olive oil and a pinch of salt.

Slice burgers and serve in pittas with salad and the yog.

Was uber tasty :)

Low cals too. Not sure how many but turkey mince is lo cal xx

Back