Loud bones

AlexIce

Silver Member
Has anyone else noticed that when their bones crack the noise is so much louder now!
My shoulder bone cracked the other day when I stretched and the noise was so loud I was amazed! I suppose that 4 stones of fat did a lot to deaden the sound lol... but it really surprised me!

I can imagine that it also surprised people around you too...

I had the same problem when I was doing LL and lost all my weight. Now that I put it all back on, I can tell you that all the fat around the joint really deadened the noise.

Keep up the good work.

Naett

There was a thread here a few days ago about knees knocking in bed once you are close to or at goal; the advice was to sleep with a pillow separating your knees! We have even more unexpected phenomenons to look forward to x

hehe this thread makes me laugh.

It's hilarious the problems that arise once you lose weight..... on holiday in June, i was at my lightest. My husband complained about hugging me in bed...... coz i was too boney!! how funny LOL x

Oh yeah I had the knees problems. I work as a nanny and the children complained that my body was cold....how odd!

lol cracking bones, knocking knees, bony cold bodies hmm voyage of discovery indeed. I wonder what else we will come across!

I love this completely random thread!!! I wonder if we can compile a list of "un-official side-effects" from CD? Such as the noisy bones and knocking knees?
lol.
cheered me up :)

apparently my elbows are 'pointier' than they used to be!! OH moans i keep digging him in bed! lol!

Back