Louisa's Weight Loss Battle

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGRRR put a pound on this week. Oh well, just have to forget the past and look to a good next week!

It's hard to stay positive especially as my weight coming off so slowly when others are losing it quicker (or so it seems)

Anyway, 4 weeks tomorrow until my holidays :character00255: and I am going to set my self some mini targets I think.

Today's mini target is to have under 10 syns (which I do normally) and to go for a jog. Shouldn't be too hard to stick to.

Hope everyone else has had a better week!
Lou x

IT'S THE WEEKEND

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I aim to behave this weekend, swimming tonight, jog tomorrow and Sunday.

Hope I'll lose at least 1 lb this week!
:confused:

Lost another 2lb's !!

Hi all

I lost another 2 pounds this week, so that's last week's gain gone anyway. I have done SO much exercise it's untrue, jogged 1.5 miles 4 nights out of the last 7, walked the same route with my boys on heir bikes one night, swam half a mile (32 lengths) in 30 mins on Friday, there's only Tuesday nights I don't exercise at moment.

I'm still not ready for my holiday though, don't feel anywhere near comfortable in bikini or skirts :cry:
I'll knuckle down again this week, want to be under13 stone by time I go away, am 13 51/2 this week, it's do-able I'm sure :confused:

Anyway, hope you all have had a good week so far.
Lou x

Back