1 apple 1 plum-breakfast.
snack 1 plum.
lunch- 2 hard boiled eggs,banana
few grapes
tea- actifry chips with 1tsp ev olive oil(shared between 3) so 2 syns
baked beans
mushrooms and tomatoes in fry light.
baked apple with 1 tbsp mincemeat(hexb)
2 slices bread(hexb) with butter 2 syns.
strawberries.
to have =1 drifter 5 syns.

Know not the best choices today but wasn't able to have lunchbreak and ate on the run.

Last edited:
Well, as you said, not the best choices today, breakfast is what kicks your metabolism into action and yes, you had some, but I dont personally think it was enough of a meal! What did you use for your hexA? Tea looks fine and your syns are fine, but you could really use to have a lot more breakfast and lunch!

Try and make time for your meals, even if it means doing something like making magic porridge the night before and throwing some berries in first thing, and making a big salad to take with you for lunch.

problem in work was that it was too busy for me to take any form of break so I had to eat what I could throw down me quite literally-no time to eat anything else.I do try to eat at breakfast but I have to force it down as I hate eating that early.I'm not normally that bad. Did have hex a-skimmed milk in tea(measured and kept in bottle).

I tend to take things with me for lunch and breakfast as I cant stomach eating at 08.00 in the morning. Regardless of how busy you are at work Hun, you do have to take a break! I work at my desk as I eat when things are really hectic, but other than that I go to the gym.
Try having a look at the other food diaries on here. If you have access to a microwave at work you are laughing!

What about adding some FF yogurts or Alpen Lights to replace some of the fruit you are having as snacks and also get some more fibre into your diet and help with digestion.
Would also try to plan on having proper meals that can keep you fuller for longer. Also keep track of how much water you are drinking.

I agree with the above - not enough to eat in my opinion( i understand it was a funny day for you)
2 HEXB choices there but no HEXA?
Are you doing green then Louise?
Even if you sprinkle cheese over your chips your using the HEXA choice, also try and eat more veg if possible .
Can you take a salad into work for luch - maybe prepare the night before or even 6 wholewheat cracker breads with dairylea light triangle would be good.
The key i have found is definately superfree stuff, it honestly will speed up losses x x x

Had hex a as milk. Trouble is I dont have a aesk job and no access to microwave etc. If its busy I just have to get on with it-sometimes we just cant have a break.I did have 3 small bottles of water .Dont usually do green but noticed some of the others had a aboost by changing plans so thought I would try it now and again-usually do ee.

When im doing green i make the most of the free pasta etc - make up a big bowl of pasta, add some onion, sweetcorn, chopped toms, cucmber etc and have that for lunch hun x

Back