Louise's Intermittent Fasting and Fitness Diary

Oh and I'm now 12 st 9 yey!

Even though I,m hoping to lose 6lbs in March I do not want to get obsessed with weekly amounts so I'll be looking at the monthly result mainly. Might post random weigh ins throughout month.

frona said:
11 for February is brilliant. Do you have to stay for Slimming World meetings or can you just go get weighed and leave? I wouldn't mind going to get the starter pack etc but I'm not really in a sociable frame of mood right now to be sitting in a room full of people I don't know. I've never gone to any slimming class and I think I have the fear everyone has of them weighing me and them saying it out loud so the whole room can hear! :eek:

Sorry to hijack your thread Lou

You can join, get the pack, listen to the consultants new person talk, so she/he can explain it, then leave

You don't have to stay to class - and don't worry, you won't have your weight read out

If you decide to join up with the intention of weighing each week, again, you can weigh & run...if you did stay, the consultant reads out your loss or if you gain will mention you have had a tiny gain - there's no public mention of your weight at all, or how much if you have gained...you could ask the C not to mention you at all if that's easier

But, if you're just gonna join to get the packs, then were here to help

I joined SW online with a voucher in the SW mag. I bought all the books from their online shop and never renewed once it ran out. I have never been to a meeting.

Thanks both of you. :) Total novice and was a bit worried it would be like the Little Britain weight group sketch. Might try to wing it on my own for a bit on UDs and if I get stuck then think about joining. x

ROFL - that was my fear too. I'd never dare go to a meeting. I'm sure if you look aroung the SW section of the forum you will pick up enough to keep you going by yourself. It's fairly straightforward once you get going.

Thanks both of you. :) Total novice and was a bit worried it would be like the Little Britain weight group sketch. Might try to wing it on my own for a bit on UDs and if I get stuck then think about joining. x

Hahaaha I have to say I really hate the sw meetings! I plan to go in get weighed, buy my rocky road cereal bars and then bugger off home! I don't enjoy the circle time where you sit and she goes through everyone's loss and how/why they may have gained or lost a pound. Sorry but don't care. Don't find it helpful or interesting, I know some people do. Like Deb says if you do decide to do it we can help. I could send you list of healthy extras for example.

I am also extremely sad and have books with loads of recipes stuck in so can always post some on here.

This week I have stuck to sw, with Monday, today and Friday planned as dd. Friday will be what I call a flexible down day, in that I will fast from thurs 5pm to fri 5pm with no food, then Friday have what I want for dinner (within sw realm).

Going well and no scary gains as I was dreading after vlcd! In fact scales showing 1lb loss but will see tomorrow as that's WI day. Today is a sw stylee dd, Ive had a Greek yoghurt. Having 2 quorn pepper steaks and 2 fried eggs for diinner with tomatoes and mushrooms. Comes in at about 500 cals.

Loving fooooood!

Totally amazed but lost 2lb first week in slimming world! Was expecting to sts at very best after finishing vlcd. So very happy :)

Will def carry in with sw now, and bit of fasting. Will post more losses at end of month. Have good weekend anyone who is reading! X

Back