Louloubelle`s Re~Feed Diary after losing 6 1/2 stone TFR April 2012

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
Well hi peeps.... I have now decided that its the end of my TFR 100% journey after losing 6 1/2 stone. I am struggling now to stay 100% everyday after 6 months! So here I am, day 1 of Re~feed.... hoping to stretch it out as long as possible then use the maintenance products, as I still want to lose 3 stone. I must admit I am scared about going it alone again after I`ve done with Lipotrim.... was considering doing Low GL Plan... Anyway I know i`ll get tons of support as I have done throughout my journey.... Love to you all Louise xxxx

YAY!!! I'm so glad someone else is re-feeding the same time as me!!!!

Having Chicken Breast and small bowl of salad jiggied up with onion, garlic and chillies in balsamic vinegar :)

I'm looking forward to following you both to see how it's done!

Good luck and enjoy the variety.

Well day 2 has beguneth! lol.... shake for brekky and then some yummy tuna and salad for lunch... bit gutted as its snowing, and my scales batteries have died.. :( so I can`t get my daily weigh in fix.... BOOOOO....

Congratulations on the weight loss. Six months is twice the length I've been on LT and although being hungry disappears the longer you go the monotony increases and you've done brilliantly to stick to it for that long. I can understand how 100% gets difficult.

I'm really interested in following your refeed journey now as I intend to start in a fortnight too. I'm sure that after such a great TFR period you will do equally as well on the refeed.

How was your chicken (meal 1)? Did it taste as good as it sounded and could you taste each of those ingredients when you ate it?

Are you full after eating food? Is your stomach coping with it ok? Does it make you want to eat even more?

Sorry, I'm just so nervous about the refeed even though I'm looking forward to it too.

Have fun Louloubelle and enjoy it.

Congratulations on the weight loss. Six months is twice the length I've been on LT and although being hungry disappears the longer you go the monotony increases and you've done brilliantly to stick to it for that long. I can understand how 100% gets difficult.

I'm really interested in following your refeed journey now as I intend to start in a fortnight too. I'm sure that after such a great TFR period you will do equally as well on the refeed.

How was your chicken (meal 1)? Did it taste as good as it sounded and could you taste each of those ingredients when you ate it?

Are you full after eating food? Is your stomach coping with it ok? Does it make you want to eat even more?

Sorry, I'm just so nervous about the refeed even though I'm looking forward to it too.

Have fun Louloubelle and enjoy it.

Hi Mr C,
The chicken was gorgeous, mouth wateringly delicious! and I was full !! In fact I should have "left some" tbh.... old habits of cleaning my plate and all that... today I am going to listen to my stomach more carefully, and stop eating when i`ve comfortably had enough. I have issues with bulimia you see, and 100% TFR was getting too much for me to cope with and old demons were coming out to play, so, last night for the 1st time in a fair time I was not craving a binge, and I was full, satiated and content. So yeah my tummy coped and I coped :) so no it didn`t lead to wanting more to eat.. thankfully!! This is the main reason why I`ve had to concede to the re~feed... was at end of my thether!! Better for me right now :)
I am looking forward to my lunch later, and actually this is the 2nd time I`ve done the re~feed. I had a break at Christmas time... struggled to get back onto 100% but did eventually... Hope you do ok on your re~feed...L xx

I'm soooooo pleased your feeling better and more positive Lou :) Hooray!!
I had my chicken salad for lunch yesterday and it was gorgeous, I felt really emotional eating it like it was really naughty. I couldn't finish it all and afterwards I felt like I'd eaten a Sunday lunch, I wanted to have a little cat nap!
I've got the same for lunch today and tonight I'm having chicken with veg for dinner!
I'm just trying to do my shopping list for the week, struggling to think of ideas. What are you having this week?
xx

I'm soooooo pleased your feeling better and more positive Lou :) Hooray!!
I had my chicken salad for lunch yesterday and it was gorgeous, I felt really emotional eating it like it was really naughty. I couldn't finish it all and afterwards I felt like I'd eaten a Sunday lunch, I wanted to have a little cat nap!
I've got the same for lunch today and tonight I'm having chicken with veg for dinner!
I'm just trying to do my shopping list for the week, struggling to think of ideas. What are you having this week?
xx
Awww cheers hun, glad your doing well too, I know what you mean about feeling a bit emotional lol... I havent got much in meat wise tbh... so it might just be tuna tuna tuna lol until I can pick up some more chicken maybe... happy to have tuna though, NOT a problem lol xxxx OR white fish.... got plenty of that in the freezer lol

Last edited:
I'm having tuna tomorrow for my lunch....how much do you have? A whole tin or half? xx

I have had 3/4 of a tin today, found that was more than enough. Sat here now and its almost time for tea... found some turkey strips in the freezer so cooking them... but actually not that hungry yet... anyhooo having turkey with broccoli for my tea.... :D xx

Lou- day 1 you're meant to only have 1 meal + 2 LT shakes.

Hope your turkey and broccoli was good....my dinner was delicious. But very weirdly I missed my evening shake!!! What is that all about??!! I think it's because I'm not used to having savory things, so I really fancied something sweet. I resisted obviously, but it worries me!
Hope your having a good evening xx

Well done on finishing your stint on TFR and on having a great result.
Refeed seems to be going well for you.
Keep up your water intake. I found it the best thing I learned on TFR. Water really helps take the edge off the appetite.
Keep a close eye to portion sizes too as it is easy to overdo it. I weighed everything for a week or two until I was comfortable visualising the correct amounts on the plate.
Keep up your great work. Good luck with whatever plan you follow to maintain your losses and lose a little more.

Well done on finishing your stint on TFR and on having a great result.
Refeed seems to be going well for you.
Keep up your water intake. I found it the best thing I learned on TFR. Water really helps take the edge off the appetite.
Keep a close eye to portion sizes too as it is easy to overdo it. I weighed everything for a week or two until I was comfortable visualising the correct amounts on the plate.
Keep up your great work. Good luck with whatever plan you follow to maintain your losses and lose a little more.

Thanks hun.... I have already had a little bit too much portion wise, so yes thats something I need to watch!!! I had more than 2 tbs of broccolli I know that much. I kind of forgot and got a bit carried away... good advice about the water too.. defo trying hard to keep that up... Itching to weigh myself but batteries died in my scales so needing new ones... prob a good thing this week tbh... Might well get some today yet!
Still scary time though.... doing this and then normal food again... defo going to do the low carb approach, I am reading the nigel denby book and finding that makes sense, and going to try his 10 day plan after this.... see how I go on, but doing this Re~feed for several weeks as it recommends for those of us who have lost a lot... cheers Irishmolly... sticking close to you gives me comfort to know i can do this, as your doing so well maintaining... well done you!!! :D xxx

Hope your turkey and broccoli was good....my dinner was delicious. But very weirdly I missed my evening shake!!! What is that all about??!! I think it's because I'm not used to having savory things, so I really fancied something sweet. I resisted obviously, but it worries me!
Hope your having a good evening xx

Hi hun, glad you enjoyed your dinner... have you thought of having your dinner in the evening, so your gettin everything you need in? and not missing a shake... I find its something to look forward to sitting down at the table with my daughter and eating with her... its replaced the stress I used to feel of sitting and watching her eat normal food whilst I struggled to stay 100% on TFR..... replaced the bad feelings with good :) Did you have your tuna? sorry for late reply xxx

Back