Louloubelle`s Re~Feed Diary after losing 6 1/2 stone TFR April 2012

Tuna salad for lunch... with balsamic, garlic and chilli dressing :D xx

This is my food diary so far today.... if its of any help to anyone else??
Breakfast ~ 1 Vanilla shake made with coffee.
Morning drinks ~ 1 mint tea (1 sweetener) , 1 pint water, 1 tea made with skimmed milk, 1 sweetener , 2 coffees made with skimmed milk 1 sweetener.
Lunch ~ Tin Tuna in brine drained off.. with a small salad, lettuce leaves, onion, pepper, tomatoes with Balsamic Vinegar mixed with Lazy Garlic (brand already chopped)
Afternoon drinks ~ Pint water, mint tea (1 sweetener).... so far
Update later..... :)

I'm finding it very interesting and very useful Louloubelle - the more detail the better as far as I'm concerened.

Thank you and please keep it up. :)

Hi I will do for defo... just sorry i didnt do it like this from day 1... BUT day 1 and 2 very similar/identical really if thats of any help.
Update later after tea :D xx

Yes I did have my main meal last night at dinner time, sat round the table as a family and all had the same. Except I didn't have any potatos! It was great because my 2yr old ate her veggies because Mummy was eating hers, so double bonus for me last night!!
I've had a tuna salad for lunch too, I had 2 new potatos with mine today. I don't think it was enough but I didn't want to have to much before I got my scales so I can weigh them....so I thought too little is better than too much!
xx

Jacsfat.... thats brill well done and like you say double the bonus cos L/O ate her veggies :)
I`ve not had any pots yet.... might do with meal later xxx

hi Jac and Lou,

I'm watching the refeeding threads with interest as I now believe I will get to goal. Nearly 50% of the way there. The difference between those of us who will maintain and those who won't is reintroducing food and establishing a happy and susatinable way of living and eating that keeps us at the weight we want to stay at.

In 2 stones< I move onto a small portion of lean protein (meat/chicken/fish/prawns/scallops) for the evening meal with the veg we are already allowed on Alizonne. It's one of the things I've appreciated about Alizonne that we have green salady stuff at lunchtime and veggies in the evening ( a limited list of 'free veg' and another list with 200g max total per day - very few root veg - only swedes and turnips!) with savoury sachets or a sweet sachet as 'pudding'. I'm told that we Alizonners continue loosing as we move onto real protein. The GP says that it's great training for maintaining as the portion size really matters. My realisation is that I have always eaten too large protein portions - not helped by having lots of business lunches & dinners in my last job.

I have liked continuing to sit down for meals - albeit eating different stuff from my DH, friends and family as the protein is a sachet that makes something that you can cook - 'ommlettes', something called potato pie - more like savory couscous and a sort of soft cheese that makes a creamy sauce for mushrooms (part of the 200g allowance) and various others. So I can imagine how fab it must be to sit down with your family again. I think you are heroic for having solely shakes for so long.

It's so exciting to me seeing how others refeed and when at goal maintain. It is so helpful hearing about your journeys. So thank you and have a great Easter.

Thanks Ali.... :D xx

Update from yesterday...
Evening meal ~ White fish, with salad again as ran out of green veg..... another tea and coffee, plus pint water.... wee`d for britain yesterday as realised needed to up my water intake as had stalled a bit with that... BUT may have overdone it lol

Day 4
Breakfast ~ Vanilla/coffee shake, black coffee, mint tea... pint water.
will update later XX so far so good apart from last night had some dreaded biscuits and 2 choc cornflake cakes!!!!! yes I know naughty naughty... anyway remainder of biscuits gone in bin, and wont be buying anymore!!!!
Back to principles I had BEFORE I started this diet and that is don`t buy them in!!
I slowly started craving sweet stuff and buying them in thinking they were for my daughter!! BUT she doesn`t need them and wont miss them either... so can`t make that feeble excuse anymore can I... so they are binned!!
Sticking to plan today and forget that "BLIP" folks and definately DO NOT do the same!!! NOT ALLOWED!!!! sooowwwyyyy
:sigh:
Onwards and inwards it is..... :D

Lunch day 4 ~ Prawn salad with 2 small green chopped chillies in balsamic vinegar.... pint water :D xx

Day 4
remainder of biscuits gone in bin, and wont be buying anymore!!!!
Back to principles I had BEFORE I started this diet and that is don`t buy them in!!

I think that is the best way to approach it. Only buy what you need and make sure that if you want a treat you have to go out specially just to fetch it. I'm so lazy I'd never bother! :D

Good tip Loulou.

Ha ha I wish I was that lazy... tbh a woman would kill for her cravings at times!!! lol thanks though... defo never buying biscuits again... once in a blue moon treat me thinks...
Update on today ~ drinks after lunch ~ 1 pint of water 1 black coffee and 1 white coffee.
Evening meal is going to be Lean beef chilli/bolognaise home~made in slow cooker, served with small jacket potato and broccoli.... all on small size dinner plate (my nana`s willow pattern plates) NOT todays sizes! L xxxx
I MAY have some strawberry`s tonight IF I feel a bit peckish.. will see... :)

Hey Lou how's day 4 going for you hun? I've had a good day I've not had any fruit have you? I've been surrounded round cakes and Easter eggs today, it is tough but I've not even been tempted once!! I had milk in my tea and hated it, so I'll be keeping it black :)

Hi,
yeah its gone well.... had my bolognaise with a small jacket spud and brocolli for tea.... eaten half a strawberry and 2 grapes, feeling full and drank loads too.... good day so far.. well dont on resisting the chocolate :D xx

Day 5 ~ Refeed
Breakfast ~ Strawberry shake 1 coffee
Mid~Morning ~ Coffee & 1 pint water
Lunch ~ Tuna & Salad in a wholemeal wrap Mint Tea & 1 pint water
Update later..... L xxxx

Reading these refeed posts is getting difficult. I'm still not really hungry but I really am getting cravings for the taste now. Reading that you had spaghetti bolognese Louloubelle has really made my mouth water. I don't know if it's because I'm closing in on my refeed now but the anticipation is unbelieveable.

There's one jealous man sitting here right now.

Both you and Jacsfat seem to be getting on really well with it and haven't just flipped and lost the plot. I hope you're both enjoying the refeed as much as I am reading about it.

Reading these refeed posts is getting difficult. I'm still not really hungry but I really am getting cravings for the taste now. Reading that you had spaghetti bolognese Louloubelle has really made my mouth water. I don't know if it's because I'm closing in on my refeed now but the anticipation is unbelieveable.

There's one jealous man sitting here right now.

Both you and Jacsfat seem to be getting on really well with it and haven't just flipped and lost the plot. I hope you're both enjoying the refeed as much as I am reading about it.

Hi Mr C,
Thanks and I have flipped today as you put it... but wont go into detail... btw I didnt have spaghetti with my bolognaise though.... you`ll be here soon enough dont be jealous lol.... your just not at this stage yet hun.... xx

Hi Mr C,
Thanks and I have flipped today as you put it... but wont go into detail... btw I didnt have spaghetti with my bolognaise though.... you`ll be here soon enough dont be jealous lol.... your just not at this stage yet hun.... xx

Well I hope you can get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow as I really want some more great ideas and top tips. I have enough bad habits of my own without picking up any new ones! :p

Fingers crossed. :)

Ha ha Mr C you defo do not!
Anyway day 6 Re~feed.
Brekky ~ Shake vanilla & coffee... 1 cup of coffee skimmed milk 2 sweeteners.
Lunch ~ 1 Wholemeal Tortilla wrap with tuna.... mixed side salad & Balsamic Vinegar 1 pint water, 1 coffee skimmed milk etc, bowl chopped starwberrys and natural bio live low fat yoghurt,
Mid Afternoon, 1 pint water, 2 coffee`s skimmed milk and 2 sweeteners.
Dinner ~ 1 Pork Steak (thin) all fat trimmed off, 1 small jacket spud with Brocolli & Peas.
Update tonight ~ L xxx

Sorry no update.... from sunday... only had more water anyway..
Yesterday not a good day as was Ill.... had a gallstone attack... after trying a bit of hummus!! Yes I know not on re~feed, but fancied trying a bit anyway.. and suffered for it,
ended up on oromorph, and only ate 1 shake and salad all day. Nothing after lunch cos of pain and vomiting...
BUT happy to report much better today AND weigh in lost 5lb`s!!!!! so I`m not 12 stone 12lb`s exactly!!
Off out to celebrate... going to a healthy eating care in Matlock called The Loaf, which is an extension shop to a gorgeous bakery/cafe in Crich which bakes REAL bread.... so gonna take my darling daughter to Matlock for lunch out and then some smoochin around the shops..... and back ho,e. Brrrr its cold today so gonna wrap up.
I `ill only eat what I`m allowed though PROMISE :) and no more Hummus :( Grrr love that stuff too!!
L xxxx

Back