Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Well right now I want to eat plain n simple....but I won't...I'm going to try and be strong.

This morning a apple n cinnamon porridge and 5 minutes ago an oriental soup, 2 small volvic waters down so far and cooking dinner for the kids which is not helping the situation right now lol

I'm just going to concentrate on how great I felt this morning knowing I was so good yesterday.

Weigh in this morning 16.4 so heading in the right direction I guess. Official weigh in is tomorrow with my counsellor.

On the plus side, I'm looking forward to getting some different flavours with my next lot of packs, loving the porridge so will try maple and pecan and really enjoying the chicken n mushroom soups so defo going to get lots of that and will try the chocolate mint shakes.

Now...just to get through today...!

Come on stay strong you've done so well as soon as u eat something you'll regret it! Thought ur mum was taking ur scales mrs?????

I've just woke up as my head feels like it's gonna burst so painful! I'm now cooking a roast for kids then back to bed for me! I better not have headache tomorrow it's awful!!

My w I tomorrow to, I'll b happy with a pound or two as haven't been 100% this week! 2.30pm wat times yours?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaaa yep they're gone now! She came this afternoon and took them thankfully but I couldn't resist jumping onto them before they departed lol

Well still going strong but my resolve is weakening aaarrrggghhh, well I'm seeing my counsellor around 1pm tomorrow but she did leave me a message saying she might have to push it until weds, I need to text her back and let her know if that's ok which I'm thinking could be a good thing as it gives me an extra 2 days to lose a couple more pounds! Only thing is I don't think I'm going to like thur flavours that I've got left, Butterscotch shakes and spicy tomato soup which aren't my favs...

Weekends on this diet are horrid, the day has literally dragged on!

Wow she does keep u on ur toes your cdc!! But like u say another 2 days could b good.

Glad scales have gone as think u get disheartend weighing in everyday you can't get a gd reading, don't u think?

Yeah I've got shitty flavours left lol vanilla blurrrr, banana which I'll have for breakfast then something at 12 then nothing til I get weighed!

I'm in the bath lol like u say wat do u do with yourself, well next weekend I haven't got kids as they go to their dads so gonna b even tougher???

i too am starting tomorrow for the millionth time lol. would love to keep in touch x

Hi, yeah my journey hasn't been a great one so far but I'm still losing which is the main thing! Of course u can join in feel free and Lou won't mind lol!!

Of course not! The more the merrier lol

Well I'm in the safe haven of my bed now ahhhh, it's like the best time if the day isn't it lol, it's like the last lil hurdle of the day to actually get into bed and stay there in the safe knowledge that another day is nearly completed lol

Today was tough, but nobody said this was easy! Although sometimes I think I must be a bit strange because you read some of the posts people put on here saying it's a doddle, their never hungry and everything's utterly brilliant and I just think to myself I must be a total weirdo coz this is bloody hard, ketosis or not I'm mostly hungry, even when I'm not particularly hungry in still craving naughty stuff and I'm forever restarting because although my need and desire to be slim b healthy is huuuuge, my willpower is crap at the best of times!! I've lost and gained weight sooooo many times in my life that I've lost count but this particular battle, right now, is without doubt the hardest, the reason for that I just don't know but I need to crack this and fast before I end up 70 odd and still fighting the same battle or restricted to my bed because I can't move or worse.

Vanessa, yep my counsellor does keep me on my toes, she seems quite nice bit she only does Monday, weds n Saturdays which is a bit annoying lol, if she can't see me tomorro and I can't see her on weds for whatever reason then what then?! Lol I might have to tell her it's got to be tomorro because I'm soooo not excited about those flavours lol and even though I doubt I've lost much because of my shaky start, it will motivate me more by seeing her and getting it over with then at least I kno by the following Monday I can get a clear view on how I've been 1 week straight, I'm thinking positively here! No more slip ups! Lol

Had 4 bottles of water, not my usual but defo not downing anymore at this time!

X

Aww bless ya bed!! Your doing amazing lady and it is hard not easy, it does get easier because u soon get into the routine but when you got kids there's always temptation!

Weigh tomorrow then we the same, I reckon u done well this week chick, u certainly helped me not eat and thank u for that xxx

this is the hardest thing iv ever done....

Yep it certainly is but the results are fab! It's so hard but it's doable x

It's pelting with rain out there! Just love when it's raining cats n dogs outside but I'm snuggled in my nice warm bed!

Ooooh V, I've done terribly this week! Yesterday was good and today but before that was terrible! I think my body's a but confused right now lol it doesn't know wot the heck is going on!

Right so I'm going to see her tomorrow, hopefully I've lost at least 7 pounds but I doubt it, TOM has arrived and I'm feeling mega bloated and constipated too, lovely! I won't hold my breath then lol

Awww V, you've been a diamond this weekend! It's been so lovely having someone there to rant on to, I'm glad to have been of any help too!

X

keep telling me that!

Morning ladies! Weigh day today, but don't expect much if any as cheated at the start of the week, but focused now thanks to Lou and this forum.

I'm about to have a banana shake woop living the dream I hear u say!! Sort kids out for school then not sure wat I'm gonna do!

Lou, you have helped me so much this weekend and kept me strong xx

Morning! X

Still got this hideous cold, can't seem to shift it! Once again I'm waking up feeling rough but still feel kinda good coz had another good yesterday!

Can't weigh myself because no scales in the house anymore lol, I'm not going to lie, I miss them and it feels a bit strange because that is my routine, wake up, go toilet, jump on the scales, feel crap because I'm the same as day before etc etc

V...I'm glad to be of help! I told ya, you're a gem! And have kept me on the straight n narrow! Let us know how weigh in goes later! I'm predicting big things for ya! As for me...haha...I'm not that hopeful but main thing is, we are back on track, let's do this march challenge!

Have a great day!

Lou x

Aw bless ya big things I doubt that!!! Lol but thanks for ur optimisim! I'll let u know as long as it's a loss and not a gain I'll b happy.

I'm sorry to hear u feel rough still and no let up from the little ones I bet? Could u catch a sneaky 5 mins wen they sleep or is that just impossible?

I've had banana shake for brekkie and coffee oh and water but will stop drinking bout 12 as weigh in at 2.30!

Have a great Lou xx

Sneaky 5 minutes lol I'll be lucky!!

Soooo, I've just finished with my counsellor and I feel soooo much better! We had a good chat and I confessed all to her about my very shaky start and that technically I've only been good for about 2 days and she was so motivating and told me to just forget about the past and focus! Which is exactly what I'm gonna do!

Weight 16.6 so technically a loss of 4lbs which is utterly crap for week one!!! But fully expected because I've only done 2 days on plan...this time next Monday I'm hoping for bigger things!

Vanessa good luck at weigh in Hun! Don't forget to fill me in! Hope you've done better than me lol

your starting weight is same as me!!

Lou 4 lbs is still amazing if u think about it, don't b deflated and I doubt I'll do anywhere near that!

So glad she made u feel better and hope u got some exciting new flavours?

Of course as soon as I'm home x

id be very happy with 4lb x

hiiya was wandering if i could join you as u all seem lovely and i also have a brood of childen 6 to be precise lol.your all doing so well this diet is so so hard but it does get you results and quick.im a old hand at cambridge but never kept the weight off.:( anyway enough of my drivvle im on week 4 and have lost 24 lb hope u dont mind me joining you x x

Back