Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Welcome! X

Nice to see a new face! 6 Fran! That's lovely! I don't know how we do it lol, these kids keep us busy but it's nice having a big family, we'll be reaping the rewards when we're old n frail and they'll be looking after us eh!

Skinnytobeme, so we're both part of the 16's club, hopefully we'll be terminating our membership soon! Lol, I am soooo desperate to be out of the 16 stone bracket because I've spent the longest time in it! Mate next week eh!

V, I've got some nice flavours so I'm happy lol, I've actually bought 28 so I'll be having 4 a day this week until I'm properly in the zone and if somedays I only want 3 then that's cool too, at least I'll have a few floating jut in case of anything.

Sooo today, I've had a maple n pecan porridge and a chicken n mushroom soup, 2 bottles of water and so far so good!

Hope everyone's having a great day

Lou x

i think i would do better with 4 a day....

Lou yeah I think it's nice to have more then if ur hungry u can have another shake or soup!

Fran, welcome that's a fab loss, I'm in the zone again now thanks to great support from this forum. Moan and whinge away cos that's wat we do!

Anyway I'm off for my WI ??????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

and to think i never wanted kids haha! love it though and yes i hope wel be well looked after lol.
your doing great this diet doesnt half test your will power and sanity.its a killer but ive tried ss and ww and cambridge is the only thing that works for me! xx

skinny can i call u that lol? my counsellor has always said to me if u feel ure struggling have an extra product as that is better than having something you shouldnt.i sometimes have an extra bar and if thats the only way to get through the day then so be it.
il try not to moan haha but sometimes this diet makes me a biatch lol my poor hubby lol x

good luck geru!!! im sure ul do well x x

i would LOVE you to call me that lol!! I have had 2 packs today think im gonna need more than one more....thanks to u guys I actually think ill be able to do this...

Defo agree with u on that Fran, if I'm having a hungry day I'll have an extra one or omelette as like u say it's something we're allowed and it's only 100 calories.

Yep my heads been banging for 3 days haven't really moved off sofa?. Hope for better day tomorrow as long day of work then college x

ok skinny it is lol.

have u tested to see if ure in ketosis geru?saying that this diet cannot physically not work because of the huge calorie deficit.i never feel any diff bein ketosis im always hungry and just find my breathe honks lol . xx

No I've never had the sticks to test, but like u say I'm sure I'm there as bloody freezing, and breath not great at mo!!
Right I really am going now!

Vanessa xx

yeh sounds like hun.i hate feeling cold real bug bear of mine.in the evening i sit under a duvet dressing gown and pjs haha hope wi goes well :))) xx

Hi everyone, keep up the good work. The first weeks the hardest, but sure I don't need to tell you that lol.

To combat my cravings I've planned a night off once a month, that way if I crave something I can plan to eat it then, when I actually had my first night off I just ended up having the dinner and that was it.

Also after I get weighed on a Friday I have steak or duck breast and veg, still keeps me in ketosis but I feel like I've had a treat.

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 even with a full night off

Omg 5lbs off woop woop!!!! Thanks to everyone on here who has kept me going, especially you Lou! Right 21lbs here we come chick!!!

Lol my breath is honking right now! Lovely!

Fran tell me about it, biatch ain't the word, more like super biatch! This diet makes me miserable but I know in the long run it's for health and happiness lol

Ketosis prevents my hunger a titchy bit but my overeating has never really been about hunger anyway lol, I just love food!! Don't we all tho eh! There's not much that I dislike, I even love the taste of the Cambridge products, all of em!

So right now, doing the school run and glugging my water while I wait for the kids, no doubt I'll be running into their school in search for the toilet in a bit lol

V, how did the weigh in go?

Skinny, 4 products is defo the way forward, actually makes me feel as though I can get through the day without going on a mad binge by 5pm!

Lou x

Hi Emz, thanks for the tip! Actually love the sound of that! And well done on your losses! You're doing brilliantly! X

Thanks cant quite believe it after cheating but hey! dont think itll be that easy now though 16lbs to go xx

whoop whoop thats the way!!! well done.itl give u the boost to carry on. x x

Thank u, yeah it does and you ladies!

Gonna have a soup for tea just hope I like them x

Back