Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

the only soup i can stomach is the chicken and mushroom one lol xx

Funny how we're all so different, only one I don't like is the spicy tomato x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)

Omg just had chilli one, eeewee one mouthful and it got binned! Had a shake instead, don't know y I change u should stick to wat I know and like!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no really didn't like it!

Oh my gosh wot a waste!! Lol that's my favourite one too! Haha I think I like all the flavours but I wasn't too keen on the maple n pecan porridge.

Still sticking to it, I feel determined! Going to have my 3rd pack now...

Well done everyone! Another day soon to be over and everyday we keep at this should be celebrated lol

X

Wow ur late having ur shake, I'm now off to bed I'm so tired and long day tomorrow.....woop woop another day done x

I know! Was a busy one today but that's how I like it, no time for getting bored and stuffing me gob! Lol had a bit of change tonight because I usually don't really have shakes but had a choc mint one hot and it was lovely, went down a treat! So now I'm all tucked up in bed.

Feel really proud of myself that I'm just getting on with things and it's getting sooo much easier to resist temptation, hope I've finally cracked it and can get a couple of stone off by my birthday in April, that would be wonderful lol gonna try my damdest

Full day tomorrow at college, just finished my assignment and I'm so proud of myself because it was a bloody hard task! I think I'm now realising that it's not just the weight that needs to change, I need to start believing in myself, I'm capable of so much more than I think! I know it prob sounds corny but I think somehow I've lost myself over the years and now I'm rediscovering the old me, my weight is literally holding me back and it's a horrible thing when you look into the mirror and literally hate what you see, it's sad really, life is too short to be putting my life on the pause button because as the saying goes, time waits for no man! Gosh I'm waffling on tonight ain't i!

Another day done n dusted and a lot easier today so I'm happy x

Morning girls

Well another day and I'm gonna go for a strawberry shake for breakfast woop living the dream!

Work all day then college tonight = long day today for me and I'm knackered already lol!!

Hope everyone has good days x

moooorning ladies! hope everyone is ok ive woken up starving lol so nice hot cuppa after school run.i weighed this morn but really wished i hadnt as its looking like a sts seriously how can u exist on so little but not lose weight!!??
But it wont put me off as i know from previous experiences that u normally see a big drop the following week but seriously disheartening.
Il be lurking around here allday to keep myself focused lol
heres to a good day x x

Morning all!

Busy day at college so won't be on here much until later this evening but hope everyone's having a great day xxx

Fran, don't even worry about that one bit, it will come off for sure, I've got rid of my scales lol, and I ain't looked back since! Loving the evil scales not being in the house!

Keep glugging that water and stay strong everyone!!

X

stupidly weighed myself on my mums digi scales and its showing a gain argh why do i do this to myself.
Anyway onwards and erm downwards lol.sounds like you have a mad day! xx

Oh I do it everyday which is stupid, I have put a lb on since yesterday which is impossible lol. We should all hide the scales and live on the wild side, but it's soooooooo hard xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Just get rid of da bloody scales!!! Hahaaa I think that not having the scales here is making me be good because I'm actually looking forward to seeing my counsellor on Monday and seeing how much I weigh, the suspense is already killing me!!

It's lunchtime and I'm sat with my college mates and everyone's eating! Even worse my friend who bakes cakes has jus bought me half of a cake she's baked yesterday, a lemon drizzle, my favourite aaarrrgghhhh

I know I might get my husband to hide them lol.

It's his bday this week as well so gotta make a chocolate cake....killer x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Oooooh choc cake! Birthdays always make da the plan feel just a lil bit harder on those days doesn't it, whenever there's a birthday in my house it always mean a big family meal out! And loadsa cake of course lol, luckily no more kids birthdays until June so I'm safe for now! My birthday in April I'm not bothered about, I just want to be 2 stone lighter, that will be the best present to myself lol

So today so far I've been totally rubbish with water, only 1 small bottle and I'm feeling the effects of it, a lightheaded and a very dry mouth and my breath reeeeeeeeks!!! I absolutely despise this part of the diet, felt sooooo self conscious talking to people today that I thought it's best for me to just keep my mouth shut which is a 1st for me lol so everyone kept asking me if I was ok.....sigh....all for a good cause tho eh!

Vanessa where r ya babe???!

I call the breathe haleketosis lol.
im struggling with the water today just havent had time to actually sit and drink lol ive been madly ebaying stuff to help pay for this diet lol.
hope everyone is having a good day.
my scales are going to have to go! xx

Fran you make me laugh! Yep that's exactly my breath right now! It's horrid! All day in class I was wondering if my breath was as bad as I actually think it is lol tried to drown it out with a cup of black coffee but I think that just made it worse lol

I'm sooo desperate to get home and have my blooming pack but I'm out doing a zillion school runs because they all finish different times and at different places so only had a banana shake so far, dying for the loo!!!!

How much are you planning on losing Fran? My main objective is to get out of the teens lol Not 13 stone something, not 16 stone etc

Back