Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Hahaha, thanks for that Gilly. I've decided I'd like a baby in 2010... so you've got a while to go yet.

Tonight should be good, but I've already decided I don't want to get tooo drunk, as

a) Marc is staying over and I snore when I'm drunk
b) I want to remember my last day at work, not have my head in the loo
c) I can't afford to spend too much
d)............when did I get old??!!!!

x

I can beat you on the boring old stakes..... its Vinces works do tonight and Im driving!! Dont wanna be hungover tommoro! xxx

Ahhhhh... I feel awful.

I've got a banging headache, my eyes are sore and I feel sick.

Bluuuuggghhh

x

oh I so know what you mean! been off sick with stomach flu for 3 days. Was supposed to go for a slap up works meal tonight, already paid for....but am feeling sick so am at home trying to drink fluids and clutching a hotwater bottle...hope you feel better soon
hope i feel better soon too!

Thanks sue, I've had lots of water and some painkillers - I'll get those dancing shoes on yet! Hehe.

Aww Angie, sorry you're not feeling very well... get well soon xxx

You have passed me germs :( Im all light headed and sore ears tut!

Aww Lou hope you feel better soon. Its that awful time of year when you just cant escape the cold germs. Hope you have a good time at your doo. xx

a few stiff drinks and you will be the dancing queen !!! god that makes me sound old!! have a great night hope your better soon ..
we are away in the morning for weekend to collect in laws ..should be great both 85 she has alsheimers and cant remember that i am mr beans new OH hahahahaha and they are here till new year ..... looks like i will be doing alot of swimming xxxxx

Wooo, had a great Xmas Party in the end, food was good and dancing was better.

I had about....... 7 or 8 vodkas, which is... 17 syns?? (I can't add up with hangover)..... however, I had some pringles before I went and some biscuits!!

Then this morning I had... porridge, some chicken...... 2 biscuits oh and 2 more biscuits when I got to work.

So, it's coffee and diet coke now until lunch time...........then free food for the rest of the day... I will claw this back!! x

Wooo, had a great Xmas Party in the end, food was good and dancing was better.

I had about....... 7 or 8 vodkas, which is... 17 syns?? (I can't add up with hangover)..... however, I had some pringles before I went and some biscuits!!

Then this morning I had... porridge, some chicken...... 2 biscuits oh and 2 more biscuits when I got to work.

So, it's coffee and diet coke now until lunch time...........then free food for the rest of the day... I will claw this back!! x
Glad you had a good time hun and its still early in the week so you got the rest of the week to pull back on a few syns. xx

Hahaha - well.... I didn't bargain on work providing us with brunch...

I had a bacon sandwich and half a croissent, one bonus is that it has got rid of my hangover thank goodness.

x

Were they nice!? I can smell bacon from next door here!? Dunno wtf they done to it!

xxx

Oh I have a few of them they are lush!

Aww you sad?
x

Back