Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Green day today...

B: Porridge (1b)
S: Apple and yogurt (2 syns)
L: Jacket potato and beans
S: WW cake and yogurt (5 syns)
D: Potato wedges with mushy peas (strange but I want it).

xxx

thats good on house price lou, fingers crossed for a sale, thats rubbish taz! we bought ours in 2007 and as we bought it for well under the valued price (she wanted a quick sale, we knew her she liked us etc) its worth an ickle bit more than what we paid (well thats going on what others near us that are the same have sold for) x

3 bed houses are selling for just 5k more than what we paid for our 1 bed flat! That is quite scary! I think this area has been hit really badly whereas other areas aren't so badly off.

What have you got planned for the weekend Lou?

Hmm, this weekend. Well, I've chilled out this morning, and just off to Tesco, and then Marc is coming over after work. Think we're going to the pub to brave the beer garden, even though it's sunny it still feels cold!! How about you hun?

Red day today...
L: 3 sausages (1.5 syns), mushrooms, lean bacon and poached egg
S: Yogurt
D: Chicken salad and jacket potato (1B)
S: 2 biscuits (6 syns)

xxx

Hope you have a nice time at the pub in the beer garden! It looks nice out there in the sun but still a bit chilly for me!

It was a bit chilly today! I had to go to Mr Taz's grandparents diamond wedding party today and tomorrow we are spending the day with my parents

We decided against the beer garden in the end, we sat on a big squishy sofa and played connect 4 all night in the pub?! Haha. I feel well old saying that now.
Ended up coming home and having a HUGE arguement, but stayed up till 2am and managed to sort it out....

Anyway, green day today....
B: SW quiche (weird I know)
S: yogurt
L: Roast lamb and all the trimmings (1B and 15 syns)
D: Jacket potato and beans

I'm off to Police HQ all this week to do a training course. It means being away from home and eating canteen food. I'm dreading it to be honest........ I'm staying in accomadation at HQ so no idea what it's like, plus I'm a bit fussy over where I stay.. not that I'm a snob, but you know what I mean!!
I think it will be like being back at uni in some respects, I'm going to take loads of books to read and my DS so I won't be bored.
To top it all off though - I'm there all the next week too!!

Hope everyone has a lovely day today.
xxx

Yum, I'm all stuffed full of roast dinner, not looking forward to WI tomorrow......I'm going to a different group (In worcester near HQ), so am just going to run in and then out. I know if I don't go tomorrow then I'll probably give up again, so I HAVE TO GO!!!!

xxx

Hiya Gem, i've been away on a training course at HQ so haven't been on here as much as I'd like.
How are you? I need to go catch up with the diaries in a min....

I've been a bit rubbish with SW this week, had to stay over at HQ so had cereal for breakfast, and then normally and jacket potato for lunch..... however, they give us a packed lunch for evening meal, which consists of sandwich, twix and bag of crisps!!!!!!

Hoping I can turn it round for Mondays WI. xxx

Friday - Green

B: Cereal (1B) Baked beans and coffee - not all in the same bowl!
L: Homemade spinach and potato curry with rice
S: Sw quiche
D: Jacket potato and tuna (1B) with mayo (3 syns).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am thanks hun, I've even decided I'm not going to stay at HQ next week as I've not the control I need......... so that means a week of driving 2 hours to and from HQ!! Arggh. xxx

Hope you manage to get back on track hun, i am back to the plan 100% this week. I didnt have a great week last.
We can maybe be there to help each other.
Have a nice weekend xx

You too Gem.

Well, I'm going to try an EE day today.....

B: Yogurt and shreddies (1B)
L: Chilli mince with kidney and butter beans
D: Steak with salad and jacket potato

Ohhh this all seems so ailen!!

Hello........ sorry I've not been on here for a while, I've been working loads and haven't had much to say.... I also went a bit off the rails too!!

Back on the straight and narrow now.. I've also come to the conclusion that I'm not going to snack between meals anymore, I think I eat to much just because it's "free" but in actual fact I'm not even hungry. I want to re educate myself to eat when I'm hungry and don't feel I'm helping myself at the moment.

Anyway.....

B: Porridge (1B)
L: Jacket potato with vegetable chilli
D: 2 x jacket potatoes stuffed with bacon (1B), onions and cheese (1A)

My dinner was looooovely, yum.

xxx

P.S, know it's potato over load, but my JP was so nice at lunch I wanted another (2) when I got home x

Back