Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

I get mine for Morrisons dahling!!

It is SOOOO nice though, if you don't like chickpeas, just squish em with your fork a bit. Yum, really nice, really filling!

Anyway, despite selling it so hard - I didn't have chickpea dahl for tea in the end...

B: Porridge
S: Yogurt
L: Salad box
S: 3 chocolates (6 syns)
D: Salad and jacket potatoes
S: Chopped banana and peanut butter (3 syns)

I blame Amy for making me think about my weakness (peanut butter) again....... LUSH!! x

I love peanut butter and banana too, had it the other night on toast, totally scrummy! Asda also have cashew nut butter which is totally delish ~ in fact I might syn some of that tonight as my bedtime treat! xx

Last edited:
Mmm, peanut butter is my all time favourite food I think, I love it.

Anyway - I've had a manic weekend.

Went to parents on Friday evening as Marc wanted my Dad to change his oil filter on car etc. I was sat talking to mum when heard 2 massive bangs, Marc was meant to arrive any minute so I thought he'd had a crash at the top of the lane.... thankfully it wasn't him. Was awful crash though, road was closed for 8 hours and had the air ambulance and police helicopter land in my Dad's field!!

Anyway - as the road was closed it meant I couldn't get back to my house, so stayed at Marcs..... went to work saturday morning, whilst marc and my dad tackled my garden!!

I now have a uber lovely garden and have painted the walls a pale yellow colour, looks brilliant (if I say so myself).. anyway, enough of my waffling, here is what I've been stuffing my face with over the weekend...

Saturday
B: Porridge
L: Pasta N' Sauce
D: Starter size salad with black pudding, bacon and boiled egg, with a few chunky chips (at pub) 1B and lots of syns

Sunday
B: Coffee
L: Pasta n' sauce
S: milkybar (4 syns) and chocolates (10 syns)
D: Potato wedges, egg and beans

I've got a rubbish cold so I'm going for a complete comfort food dinner tonight.

Hope everyone else is well and enjoyed their weekends.

xxx

GWS Chick.. Hope ppl ok from the crash.. Get you green fingered lot lol
x

Morning Lou.
Sorry to here about the accident. Good thing is that it wasnt Marc. Sounds like Marc and your dad are great together doing your garden.
Hope you had a nice weekend xx

They were legends this weekend Gem!!

I'm off today (worked Saturday) so I've been to an earlier WI - I lost 4.5lbs, which I'm well happy with!!!

Green day today:

B: Hifi bar (1B)
L: Salad box (4 syns)
D: Pasta with bacon (1B) and roast cherry tomatoes

xxxx

Thank you!!

I really want to get my arse in gear now and keep it up, so fingers crossed.

Anyway - I'm off to bed now, have got a sore throat, headache, runny nose and feel like my eyes are on fire - good times!!!

Night all x

Oh god sounds like hayfever :/ Im feeling the same chick.. feck meant to go Drs friday - sh****************t!

Afternoon lovelies - well I dragged my arse to work today and was a mistake, I couldn't concentrate, forgot to send out daily briefing to the whole division.....hehe, meant to send it by 10am, realised at 12.30pm that it was still in my draft email box. Oops.

Anyway.. I'm off sick now so am heading to bed soon, am now sweaty and shaking?! Random.

B:Baked beans on toast (1/2B)
S: Taz bar (4 syns)
L: Jacket potato
D: Pasta, cherry tomatoes, bacon and cheese (1A & 1B).

xxxxx

I'll be alright after some sleep hun - every time I sneezed or coughed in the office all the CID lads started making oinking sounds as they think I have swine flu!!

Anyway, bed. x

Afternoon everyone, how is everyone's day?
I got out of bed about an hour ago, but think I'll be going back again once I've hung the washing out.

Feeling sick today, so food diary is a bit weird....

B: water
L: 2 slices of sw smash pizza (1A)
D: soup?

xxx

Back