Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Ohhh my pizza was gorgeous, only eaten half of it though!

Mmmm.

I've also eaten 1/2 jar of pickled onions whilst I was waiting for it to cook - it's a good job I live on my own!! x

onion breath ha!! hows you today? x

I'm alright hun - slightly smug as Marc has THE RING OF DEATH on his xbox.

Hahahahaha.

How are you? Looking forward to Thurs still? x

Apparently its COD thats doing it (i think thats what ive heard), Vince got his after downloading COD beta (like a shortened version you can get before the real one comes out (i think) ha, you'll be seeing much more of him! well although i dint when it happened to vinces, he went out and bought another one, so now the first ones been repaired and brought back we have two!! yup, think im looking forward to it! x

mmmm, thinking i may be trying that smash pizza at the wknd :)

Ahhh ok - It's probably that then, he's got 3/4 of the circle in red, which is bad? Hehe. He's already said he can't wait 6 weeks to get it repaired so he's going to buy another one!!!!!

Anyway....

B: Scrambled eggs on toast and 1 apple (1B)
S: Alpen light bar and banana (1/2B)
L: Pasta N' Sauce
S: Alpen light bar (1/2B)
D: Potato wedges with eat honestly smooth cottage cheese
S: Wafer bar (5 syns)

Morning Louise!
That smash pizza is fantastic and I would be quite happy to eat that for tea every time Im on a green day!
I ended up, making the base as you suggested (fab idea by the way!), then warming up the passata with the garlic and mixed herbs before spooning that over the pizza, topping with mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers and onion and 2oz cheese......wow!!!
I am a smash pizza addict thanks to you!!! Lol
Have a good day!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Glad you enjoyed the pizza hun, I can't take credit for it though - I got the recipe from ModKaren. I loved mine last night though.

Blimey - I just had an apple and it's really filled me up, I'm well suprised.

I'm feeling really impatient today, I want it to be Sunday so tomorrow is WI - but no!! x

Ohhh that is brilliant hun, well done!! To think you didn't even want to go to class.

Your hula lady will be sliding along in no time! x

L: Pasta N' Sauce with cheese (1A) and banana
S: Mugshot

Mmm, can't wait for tea time x

L: Pasta N' Sauce with cheese (1A) and banana
S: Treat size curly wurly (4 syns)
S: Mugshot and Alpen light bar (1/2B)

Hi lou just catching up on your diary you doing great girl xxx
So why has no one told me about this pizza before !!! it sounds fab ! We are away for a few days in the caravan to do another jewellery sale in Inverness on Friday ..I have brought my slim chilli , lasagne etc and am determined to be good this time ..cant wait to get home saturday to try the pizza yum yum !!!
keep smiling xxxxx

Thanks Gilly, well done on the preparation etc for being away. My weight loss is slower than I'd have liked but at least it's going down.

Ohh yeah, you have to try the pizza, it's lovely and feels like a treat.

Just looked at your weight loss journey - 3 slimmer of the weeks, that is brilliant xxx

Go for it Leila, I honestly wasn't going to go - nevermind stay at class, but I did both and it's really motivated me again.

Son - the pizza is lovely, don't need a recipe......

* Just make smash as dry as possible so it all clumps together
* Pat onto a baking tray really thin (doesn't matter what shape)
* Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, turn it over and bake some more
* Spread tomato puree on the potato base, top with anything you like (peppers, bacon, sweetcorn,cheese etc)
* Stick back in oven for 5 minutes
* Enjoy

(P.S i find it can be a bit dry so spread some baked beans on too - sounds gross, tastes lush)

x

Ohh thanks hun will give that a go tomorrow cant wait :drool:

Ohh just noticed the new smilies :33::26::23::4616::109::47:sorry lol couldnt resist.:D

Back