Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

yay you tried the chips, did you like them?

its really really nice with both the pasta packs too.

Thanks for introducing me to swede chips - amazing!! Although... Won't be having them for long time... I stupidly went into kitchen after eating, put plate down, went to cupboard and ate half a galaxy bubble bar, Arrgh. I did it almost without thinking, silly me, but all I can do now is drink lots of water, stay calm and forget about it. Tomorrow is a new day xx

Ohh I see! Thought I'd missed something!Don't worry about that chocolate, it's hardly anything and if it's knocked you out of ketosis you'll soon be back in again. So don't do it again if you can help it but certainly don't beat yourself up about it. You'll be fine!

Ohh I see! Thought I'd missed something!Don't worry about that chocolate, it's hardly anything and if it's knocked you out of ketosis you'll soon be back in again. So don't do it again if you can help it but certainly don't beat yourself up about it. You'll be fine!

Thanks hun, was feeling upset but hopefully ill soon get back into keto xxx

Hi Louise

You're going really well stay focused, You have come this far into the plan, first week is the hardest, are you drinking plenty of water - around 2.5-3l a day, I know it sounds alot but it's easily done, 1/4 of a pint of water every hour and you'll be fine. Try getting ahold of some chromium and take when you feel the sugar urge, it takes off the edge.

Look forward to hearing of your progress.

Flamenco xx

It might not have even knocked you other and if it has it really won't be for long at all.

Thank you, just feel silly as ignored the cravings / hunger pangs for 5 days, finally reach ketosis, feel great and full of energy and THEN eat the chocolate??! DUH.

-----------------

Line drawn, lesson learnt, onwards and downwards! Xx

Thank you, just feel silly as ignored the cravings / hunger pangs for 5 days, finally reach ketosis, feel great and full of energy and THEN eat the chocolate??! DUH.

-----------------

Line drawn, lesson learnt, onwards and downwards! Xx

We all have slips hun just keep going

Hehe, onwards and inwards - that's going to be my diary title! Love it.

So Monday - day 6. Woop x

A hahaha ha ha ha - oh my goodness!!! Have been texting a lovely guy for a week or so and getting on really well and off on a date on Friday... anyway..

He text me this morning asking what I was up to with my day off etc and if I'm still going shopping...

I meant to reply - "she's working till 12 and then needs to be back by 3, so may just sack her off and go on my own"...... instead I write "my mum is working till 12 then got to be back by 3 as got delivery. Am thinking I may jack off! hehe. Hows the house...."

OH MY GOODNESS - not only did I use jack instead of sack but look at how it looks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent him an arrrgh message and told him to delete it, hehe, he replied back laughing saying what I do in my own time is up to me, hahaha.

So embarassed and had to share it with you guys. x

Lol.

A hahaha ha ha ha - oh my goodness!!! Have been texting a lovely guy for a week or so and getting on really well and off on a date on Friday... anyway..

He text me this morning asking what I was up to with my day off etc and if I'm still going shopping...

I meant to reply - "she's working till 12 and then needs to be back by 3, so may just sack her off and go on my own"...... instead I write "my mum is working till 12 then got to be back by 3 as got delivery. Am thinking I may jack off! hehe. Hows the house...."

OH MY GOODNESS - not only did I use jack instead of sack but look at how it looks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent him an arrrgh message and told him to delete it, hehe, he replied back laughing saying what I do in my own time is up to me, hahaha.

So embarassed and had to share it with you guys. x

:giggle:eek:ppps but very very funny x

Hehe, luckily he found it funny too! Eek.

Monday
1030 - shake
1130 - bar (no will power)
1830 - mushroom pasta and mushrooms
2100 - chicken breast

Back