lou's 'im really gonna do it this time' food diary

007.jpg

this was breakfast!! needed some mushrooms and peppers to up the super free really but i didnt have any as its shopping day tomorrow so am having to make do!

dinner will be the left over curry and rice from yesterday

tea: planning on prawns and stir fry if i can manage to get out to get some stir fry veg if not it will prob be prawns with pasta and some mixed veg...very random! lol

i hate thursdays, i always run out of fresh veg by then, need to rectify this next week and maybee buy some frozen stuff to have

ended up having prawns, with carrots, broccolli and cauliflower and pasta with light mayo 5 syns and 1 sugar in a cup of tea

Last edited:
Lou - just been reading the tortoise thread.

Only a pound on - yay. See it wasn't as bad as you thought, was it now?

So just do the best you can between now and the new year - see if you can at least maintain where you are now and then go for it big time in January.

I can deffo see a difference in the 2 pics. Face slimmer, boobies slimmer (even though they are still a great asset!!!). Can't tell about the thighs (they're missing from the latest piccie). My thighs were the last place to reduce and strangely enough they are now the place where I've lost the most from. Obvious really as that was where I had the most to lose! :D

So you're right. Be proud of what you've achieved so far chica :hug99:

just seen this pomette, thanks hunni. i just need to try to drum up that motivation again. its coming back in little bursts. but this month was always going to be hard with an abundance of birthdays and christmas. if i manage to just gain a couple of pounds i wont be happy but i can live with it, and then in the new year i can really put a lot of effort into it, but i cant cancel christmas or sit like a miserable git and not join in the festivities, so long as i make good choices where i can i guess it doesnt matter really, i put too much pressure on myself as we all do, and i just need to chill and realise that im in it for the long haul. in the grand scheme of things ive done really well. there is a piccy of me from when i was at my heaviest somewhere ill try to find it...

Wow Lou - that's a big difference. And the thighs? Looking good chica.

I know you said the arms were still a worry - but you can see the dufference in them too!

All we can do at this time of year is our best. Just make good choices where you can and limit the naughty stuff! I had 3 caramels last night but as you said, what the heck it's Xmas!!!

RIGHT :banghead: i am getting back on it. not been great today, a late cooking of my tea meant a slip up but tomorrow is weigh in day and no matter what the scales say i am DETERMINED to not look back and to just use it as a starting point. i have no plans for a whole week, so nothing to stand in my way, except myself. i can do this i can i can i can :innocent0001: and i will!

starting from scratch, just for one week, as im out for a meal next tuesday, then it is christmas so not expecting great things that week but for this one small week, just 7 little days i must do my best, for my own sanity. i have gained this week, thats a given, i gained last week, and will gain christmas and new year week so i must must must lose at least 1/2 a pound just one week this month, and thats what im aiming for next week, just a loss of any kind, not a biggie just something, just to show me i can do this.

COME ON LOU pull your blinking finger out!!

. . .
COME ON LOU pull your blinking finger out!!
You KNOW you can!!!! So accept the "hit" tomorrow and take ONE MEAL AT A TIME!

Don't even worry about the whole day.

And if you get hungry between meals (for god's sake who doesn't when it's cold!) try and grab something superfree - or at least free - to limit any damage!

Go girl go!!!!!!!!

well blow me down i sts!!! i have no clue how, i must have been better than i thought?? weird, lets hope it doesnt bite me on the bum next week!!

thanks pom, your such a great support hunni :)

right today i have had:
brekkie just a coffee
dinner 2 slices of nimble HEXB 42g reduced fat cheese HEXA picallili-2 teaspoons, less than half a syn
tea 2 pork loin chops, carrots, broccolli, cauliflower, gravy 2 syns

snacks, hi fi bar HEXB, 6 walnut halves 6 syns, muller light, clementines, mixed pickles, 5 light laughing cow cheese triangles

Yay - Yippee - Whoop Whoop . . . and any more you can think of!

You see, it really wasn't as bad a week as you thought now was it?

Just proves that SW works even if you only stick to it 100% some of the time. What it's done for me is makes me think when I snack about not eating too many choccies or crisps. And trying to keep it healthy.

Maybe it's there in your subconscious too chica. Because those snacks you've listed are all good and healthy!

Either way - it's worked. So lets hope for a better few days now!

:bighug: You can do this!

thanks pom :)

today
brekkie: porridge pats so simple and 180 ml milk (150 full fat hexa and 30 1 syn) chopped banana

dinner: pasta and sauce made with milk 3 syns, and water, added mushrooms and bacon to it mmmmm was yummers

tea: sw shepherds pie 2 syns for butter in mash

snacks: mackerel pate and 3 breadsticks 5.5 syns, 1 choc 1 syns, 1 sugar in tea 1 syns, clementines and ff yog

total 13.5 syns

Lou - just sent you an email re soups!
I also have loads of SW recipes in either pdf, jpg or MS Word form if you want me to send them to you!

oh thats brill thanks hunni. i dont check my emails often so ill have a look now, good job you said haha!!! i cant rep you again it wont let me lol.

today has been nothing short of rubbish

breakfast: a coffee
dinner wholemeal b/cake and bacon hexb
tea: 3 chipolatas, pasta, cheese hexa, potatoes, salmon, mince bolognaise, 1 min hero, 4 b/sticks and mackerel pate, 3 choccie biscuits things, 4 hersheys kisses, muller light,

tut tut naughty naughty me. 29.5 syns. flexi day me thinks. luckily i have 5 days including tuesday (w.i.) to pull it around. a bit annoyed as im never normally bothered about choccy, but mum sabotaged me and i caved cos i prepared my tea but left in a rush and left in on my kitchen table. then was slim pickings at her and as i missed brekkie, was too busy xmas shopping, i was ravenous. im still hungry now tbh.but am going to go to bed instead. stupid mother hahaha

todays diary (friday)
brekkie: coffee
dinner: wholemeal bread and bacon hexb
tea:turkey and stir fry
snacks:4 crackers 6 syns, butter 2 syns, cheese 56g 2 hexas, hi fi bar hexb

had a red day today. im a bit peckish but havent really eaten anything substantial. i really really enjoyed the cheese on crackers, i could have cut syns back further by not having butter but hey thats what they are there for!! i have a tin of mackerel in tomatoes so going to eat that i think. i have mackerel pate too, but that 2.5 more syns for a portion so will try to leave that if i can! still feeling fairly happy and relaxed, dont feel like ive lost a thing but my syns have been quite high :/ so maybe try and cut those back til tuesday, dont want to get on the thing of having too many at start of the week then trying to claw it back as my c says so will just try and be normal on the plan, up to 15 is ok, but would rather have around 10 a day.

Hi Lou - don't forget to respond to my email if you want the recipes.
I can't attach them to a Minis email - it has to be done in a private one.

Nay fret about syns - 10 is far fewer than I had yesterday. Got a little "merry" last night in the bar and suffering for it this morning. :cry:

hey hun ive just replied now :)
aaah so long as you enjoyed yourself hunni thats all that matters, it is christmas after all!!

well today i plan to have a red day again
breakfast: banana and coffee
dinner: bacon, eggs and mushrooms with 2 slices of small wholemeal hexb
ill have to update tea later as im unsure as to what to have...think i might have to have a look on the website for some inspiration, getting a bit bored now

right have decided to have an ee day and get a take away but i have been very very good and ordered the least synned thing on the menu, chicken rogan josh and rice, just 6.5 syns!! woo!! happy with that! and i keep telling myself, thats what my syns are there for, im 'allowed' to have that curry. im going to boil some eggs for tonight to pick at, were out christmas shopping all day tomorrow so lots of body magic there and today we have walked a good couple of miles if not more, so ive done good on my exercise this week. not expecting a loss come tuesday now but i have been fairly good this week, so hopefully that will put me in good stead for the bad christmas week!!

my goodness i am rubbish at keeping a diary arent i haha.
i have eaten soup soup and more soup today, put meat in the second lot i had, im so hungry cos im cooking a christmas cake for the tribe and i can smell it it smells gorgeous. but i get weighed tomorrow so cant have that. gonna check out super noodles and see if they are free lol.

weigh in tomorrow then having a diet PAUSE for a week while christmas is out of the way then next tuesday, or maybe the one after when we get our new books is my new start. cant wait, im quite excited to get a new book!!

Back