Step 1 Sole Source Lousy loss

Eye on the prize! :)

Although next week will be a gain as I have a wedding on Sunday. I'm straight back on the diet on Monday though but it'll stick screw with my losses

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Brilliant! I'm at a wedding on Sunday too. Market Drayton by any chance? X

Haha no it's in Solihull in Birmingham :) but it's uncanny that we are both at weddings :) you coming off the plan for the day?

Uncanny indeed! I am there just in the evening, so am going to drive so my other half can drink and avoid the buffet! If it was all day I would have a day off but think I can cope! Xx

I wish I could stay on plan but it's one of my best friends who's getting married and I went on Cambridge to look better for her wedding lol can't really turn away the food

Exactly. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow, know it's a one off and then get back on the horse the following day! Xx

Exactly. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow, know it's a one off and then get back on the horse the following day! Xx

That's what normal people would do. Monday won't be any different to any other Monday. I know I'll drink more water but that'll be it :)

Well done! I was reading through this thread thinking... "I hope she has a bigger loss this week, poor girl!" Cautiously scrolling down until I saw your latest post for 5lbs off, well done!! x

Well done! I was reading through this thread thinking... "I hope she has a bigger loss this week, poor girl!" Cautiously scrolling down until I saw your latest post for 5lbs off, well done!! x

Haha thanks hun! I never lost faith in the diet :)

Morning Lizz - have been 100% all week, except when I was sick the other night do only had two products that day instead of three. Totm should be coming to an end so fingers crossed for weigh in! Xx

Morning Lizz - have been 100% all week, except when I was sick the other night do only had two products that day instead of three. Totm should be coming to an end so fingers crossed for weigh in! Xx

Oh I'm sure it'll still be fine :) glad you're coming out the other end of totm! I hate it

I suppose you just need to establish your pattern when on Cambridge don't you! This time tomorrow we will be dancing the night away!! X

I'll need to burn off the calories some how lol

Back