Love Davina!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by StaceyUK, 7 November 2009 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok, so I've been trying to do a bit more body magic to lose the last stone and tone up some - hoping to manage to lose a dress size in the next 6 weeks.

Last week I did the Claire Steps workout for the first time when I was in Scotland on holiday. It was good but some of the moves were complicated and I didn't really feel much the next day in my muscles.

I did the Davina superfit workout (from Superbody dvd) just once a couple of weeks back and felt it for days! Just did it again today and it really is a great workout. I'm looking forward to trying the Supersculpt one tomorrow!

Highly recommend it - just got off the sofa and already feel my leg and bum muscles have had a great workout. The sculpt one looks even more lighthearted and fun than the superfit one.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey...why'd my post get moved from main board? Body Magic isn't off topic! (I don't think, anyway!)

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I'll put it on my list on Lovefilm. Can't say I enjoyed her others, but then I'm of a CERTAIN age !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.