• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Love Davina!!

Ok, so I've been trying to do a bit more body magic to lose the last stone and tone up some - hoping to manage to lose a dress size in the next 6 weeks.

Last week I did the Claire Steps workout for the first time when I was in Scotland on holiday. It was good but some of the moves were complicated and I didn't really feel much the next day in my muscles.

I did the Davina superfit workout (from Superbody dvd) just once a couple of weeks back and felt it for days! Just did it again today and it really is a great workout. I'm looking forward to trying the Supersculpt one tomorrow!

Highly recommend it - just got off the sofa and already feel my leg and bum muscles have had a great workout. The sculpt one looks even more lighthearted and fun than the superfit one.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey...why'd my post get moved from main board? Body Magic isn't off topic! (I don't think, anyway!)

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I'll put it on my list on Lovefilm. Can't say I enjoyed her others, but then I'm of a CERTAIN age !