love it!

doingthisforme

im a bit of a scale addict although i dont get on every day i like to have a mid week weigh in, so far 4lb down on pro points. I know anything can happen before Monday but i love this!!!! keeps up my motivation and i was on slimming world last week so not like ive gone from eating rubbish to eating healthy. Not had to make different meals for everyone, had my crisp and wine. I LOVE Pro points

well done hun thats great loss i seam to be lossing well too! although i think she weighed me wrong on monday! not sure so will see what they say this week and yes it fab i had crisps last night for 1st time in ages!v oooh how naughty did i feel! lol

well done hun thats great loss i seam to be lossing well too! although i think she weighed me wrong on monday! not sure so will see what they say this week and yes it fab i had crisps last night for 1st time in ages!v oooh how naughty did i feel! lol

Its fab isnt it, i defo agree with whoever said on the board that the weekly points are psychological, its good to know that they are there if you need them but i feel a little smug and motivated when i have gone through the day without needing them. Although i have 37 points to play with, will be a different story when i get 29 tho lol

Back