Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

love it!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by doingthisforme, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. doingthisforme

doingthisforme Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    im a bit of a scale addict although i dont get on every day i like to have a mid week weigh in, so far 4lb down on pro points. I know anything can happen before Monday but i love this!!!! keeps up my motivation and i was on slimming world last week so not like ive gone from eating rubbish to eating healthy. Not had to make different meals for everyone, had my crisp and wine. I LOVE Pro points

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well done hun thats great loss i seam to be lossing well too! although i think she weighed me wrong on monday! not sure so will see what they say this week and yes it fab i had crisps last night for 1st time in ages!v oooh how naughty did i feel! lol

4. doingthisforme

doingthisforme Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Its fab isnt it, i defo agree with whoever said on the board that the weekly points are psychological, its good to know that they are there if you need them but i feel a little smug and motivated when i have gone through the day without needing them. Although i have 37 points to play with, will be a different story when i get 29 tho lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.