• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

love/loath quark?

I'd like to hear some more ideas too. Going to get some next week. I did hear it was nice with lemon curd mixed in :)

dino4

i thought nutella would be good but its 4 syns for a level tablespoon!:eek: had some this morning for my scan bran!!

i never learn....."check the syns before eating!" should be my new motto!!

henna!

I can do this............
i love it! i use it as a replacement for butter really in sandwiches and jacket potato's.

However i do have to admit i didnt like it with options mixed in thought it tasted like cheese cake and i hate cheeses cake!!

I am off now to take cover from beki as she might bash me over the head for not liking it!!

Oh-Amy

I'm currently cooking some chicken breasts stuffed with quark, garlic and parsley... ahem, and covered in breadcrumbs. Hello SW friendly kiev! :)

Add it to egg white, 2 sachets of jelly and a couple of pots of mullerlight and its a delicious (very low syn) pud! I love it with options too!

Loathe!
It tastes like emulsion paint and belongs in the category of 'food that makes me feel like I am on a diet, and therefore miserable' (along with scan brans, artificial sweetner and low calorie chocolate drinks)

I would rather syn the real thing and feel like a 'normal' person!

Sorry! lol

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
Love it. its lush with nuttella mixed in and 1 tablespoon in more than enough for a full tub.
also is lush with chives and garlic spread on ryvitta or stuffed into chicken.
Ohhh and i just love it in cherryade's pudding :D

Love it!

Fry some onions and garlic, mix half a tub of quark with an egg, add to the fried onions and cook slowly for a delicious, creamy carbonara sauce. And if you have a HEx A or B to spare on cheese to melt in, even better.

Yummy yummy!

Beki

Gold Member
Oooh i love it! :D

*comes running after Henna with a big stick!* :rotflmao:

I've never tried it. There is something so off-putting to me about the word Quark - crazy I know!!!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I love it!
Mix a tub with 6 beaten eggs.
Pour in a dish (I use a lasagna size pyrex)
Top it with fried (fry light) bacon, mushrooms, peppers and garlic. Pop in a medium oven for about 20 minutes or until brown and voila, delicious quiche!

Loathe!
It tastes like emulsion paint and belongs in the category of 'food that makes me feel like I am on a diet, and therefore miserable' (along with scan brans, artificial sweetner and low calorie chocolate drinks)

I would rather syn the real thing and feel like a 'normal' person!

Sorry! lol
Me too hun! I really have tried to like it, REALLY! I try to eat as much superfree and free food as I can, but this I cannot take to I'm afraid! :D