love/loath quark?

dino4

not something i have ever had lol so do you eat it if so what do you do with it...inspire me lol (well partly inspired by the choc mousse thread!:Dta!) so more ideas!

I'd like to hear some more ideas too. Going to get some next week. I did hear it was nice with lemon curd mixed in :)

i thought nutella would be good but its 4 syns for a level tablespoon!:eek: had some this morning for my scan bran!!

i never learn....."check the syns before eating!" should be my new motto!!

Mix it with spring onions and a little cheese and make it into a sandwich spread or put on jacket potatoes yum. I love quark

Love it! Mix it with options (white choc is my fave) for creamy yummy low syn desserts :) or stuff chicken with it with herbs and garlic :)

I love it, it's so versatile, I like it spread on crispbreads with sliced gherkin and tomato, lovely.

i love it! i use it as a replacement for butter really in sandwiches and jacket potato's.

However i do have to admit i didnt like it with options mixed in thought it tasted like cheese cake and i hate cheeses cake!!

I am off now to take cover from beki as she might bash me over the head for not liking it!!

I'm currently cooking some chicken breasts stuffed with quark, garlic and parsley... ahem, and covered in breadcrumbs. Hello SW friendly kiev! :)

Add it to egg white, 2 sachets of jelly and a couple of pots of mullerlight and its a delicious (very low syn) pud! I love it with options too!

Love it. its lush with nuttella mixed in and 1 tablespoon in more than enough for a full tub.
also is lush with chives and garlic spread on ryvitta or stuffed into chicken.
Ohhh and i just love it in cherryade's pudding :D

Mix some quark with some tomato sauce & worcestershire sauce for a thousand island style dip.

Very nice and only a syn or two.

Love it!

Fry some onions and garlic, mix half a tub of quark with an egg, add to the fried onions and cook slowly for a delicious, creamy carbonara sauce. And if you have a HEx A or B to spare on cheese to melt in, even better.

Yummy yummy!

Oooh i love it! :D

*comes running after Henna with a big stick!* :rotflmao:

I've never tried it. There is something so off-putting to me about the word Quark - crazy I know!!!

I love it!
Mix a tub with 6 beaten eggs.
Pour in a dish (I use a lasagna size pyrex)
Top it with fried (fry light) bacon, mushrooms, peppers and garlic. Pop in a medium oven for about 20 minutes or until brown and voila, delicious quiche!

Loathe!
It tastes like emulsion paint and belongs in the category of 'food that makes me feel like I am on a diet, and therefore miserable' (along with scan brans, artificial sweetner and low calorie chocolate drinks)

I would rather syn the real thing and feel like a 'normal' person!

Sorry! lol

Me too hun! I really have tried to like it, REALLY! I try to eat as much superfree and free food as I can, but this I cannot take to I'm afraid! :D

well girls!!

a tub proudly sits in my fridge!!

going off soon to try it out!!! will let you know what i think of it lol

Back