Love this way of eating!

Poobe

So after years and years of being obese (morbidly so), and after years and years of trying WW, Atkins, and a few other plans - I finally decided to give Paleo a bash.

And I have not looked back since.

I have yet to hit the gym, and I have lost just over two stone. I am pretty hard core on Paleo, except that I DO have dairy (small amounts of cheese, and a full glass of milk per day).

Anything that comes out of a box, can, jar, wrapper, or other such manmade container - I do not touch it. I follow the general rule of "if this is manmade, I don't touch it". When I go shopping i look for items that are in their natural state and not messed with by man.

I feel great, have energy, eat a whole avocado a day (frowned upon usually due to fat content), I have a banana with cream daily (careful of which cream used as many are laced with sugar), i eat the skin on chicken, lots of olive oil, and loads of fresh produce.

For once in my life i am beating this weight problem!! So happy!! :D:D:D

Your story is similar to mine... I love the energy paleo gives me... I never feel deprived... I eat from mt butcher and from my organic veg box in the week and have a little treart at the weekend!! I love it!!! X

turned to paleo/ primal almost 2 months ago and although ive been on holiday i havent craved / or diverted off plan , i did have some pizza in civichavechia (best pizza in the world !!) as much to see how my previously dodgy tum would react ..... never again , ive felt so great since switching and that gave me bloating pain and cramp for a full 3 days . why would i choose to do that to myself again , no more wheat for me :0D feel full of bounce , alove and raring to go x

I think before i started this plan i just felt crap ALL the time.... its only now I feel great all the time that i notice how horrid some foods make me feel..... White bread cripples me for days!!!

Weird!!

X

exactly !!! youve so hit the nail on the head , i didnt know how terrible i felt all the time until now . ive been hospitalized 3 times over the years with undiagnosed stomach problems but had a terrible bloated tum all the time , i only see now that its not normal .

Back