Love this!

That's so cute! I have a little one from Paperchase, it has the compartments & everything.. Just a bit on the small side :(

So cute! I usually go off the work looking like I have enough luggage for a week, most of it in tupperware!!!

Thats really cute, they should do it in different styles/patterns :)

Lisax

Wow I love that, the colours are brill.

They've been using Tiffin boxes a lot on The Great British menu & I've really fancied getting one.

Wow I love that, the colours are brill.

They've been using Tiffin boxes a lot on The Great British menu & I've really fancied getting one.

That's why I started looking for a link! Apparently that's how lunch is done in India.
I might get one as I often have to take enough to work or five meals.

Shirleen said:
That's why I started looking for a link! Apparently that's how lunch is done in India.
I might get one as I often have to take enough to work or five meals.

Yes it is. One of my contacts in india was talking about taking his work to lunch in a tiffin the other day, I had no idea at the time what a tiffin was, I just assumed it was a lunchbox!

They have the authentic indian tiffin boxes on eBay ranging from £6.99 upwards.

You can also buy 'bento' lunchboxes - similar thing, but also keep food hot or cold or both if thats what you want!

Also seem to remember someone on here mentioning buying a lunchbox with compartments in it which had a freezable lid & little compartment with knife & fork in it - cannot find one for the life of me!

I think for hot food the thermos food flasks are the best bet - i love these bento boxes though - so cute!!

Or ladies completely of at a tandem you could look at my antique C1754 Chinese 3 tier food container for a mere 850€ lol !

a_three-tiered_porcelain_food_container_hizen_ware_imari_style_edo_per_d5416278h.jpg

A bit cumbersome to take to work but the fore runner of the lunch boxes of today

fillymum said:
Or ladies completely of at a tandem you could look at my antique C1754 Chinese 3 tier food container for a mere 850€ lol !

A bit cumbersome to take to work but the fore runner of the lunch boxes of today

Might struggle with that on the tube - shame as its gorgeous!

Back