LoveLoveyy Restarting 28.12.11 and determained to stay on 100%

loveloveyy

Hi all

ive been eating this week but i am going to restart CD after boxing day.

does anyone want to join me as i know Xmas is a difficult time.

let me know if you do we can do this togerther!! YES WE CAN

determained and in thr right mindframe to do it and i want to lose 3 stones so hoping to achieve this by April 2012

Merry Christmas everyone

xx

Hey! Im in luv, restarting either 27th or 28th, we WILL DO IT!!! How much have you got to lose? Xxx

Eek, lol just saw the 3 stones bit, sorry! Brain still on xmas mode :p i have about 6-8 to lose xxx

Restarting on 28th and have 4 - 5 stones to lose. So yes, bring on all that lovely support! We can do this, folks! :winner:

Hi I've started today!! I'm really determined but I am very hungry! Doesn't help with all the chocolate etc about! I'm going to loose 3-4 stone! I just can't wait to get the first week over and done with and I only started today lol

Great we can all do this togerther, please message me if you would like to buddy up with me. I am starting afresh on 28th so lets do this once and for all.. do this so we cn look amazing for spring summer!!!

Hello!!

I'm going to restart from tomorrow, I've had the last week or so off and I've been really ill the last few days with a terrible sore throat and flu like symptoms :( Not the best Christmas present !!

Anyway I want to lose at least another stone and a half plus what I've put on over Christmas.....

Good luck everyone xx

After two days of eating I am actually now sick of the sight of food, and looking forward to getting back on track starting tomorrow! Good luck all the restarters and hats off to anyone who stuck 100% to their CWP.

Ugh I've had about a year off, so I can't wait to start again!! I find the diet amazing and im so happy when I'm on it but as soon as I cheat for a day or so it's like totally starting again! Xx

I'm starting the 29th 5.5 stone to lose for
Me :) its my first time
:/

Good luck everyone :) x

Good luck everyone! I have 3 stone to go now and this morning I went from being 'obese' to 'overweight' on the wii this morning. I have lost 17lbs so far i 3 weeks and 1 day and need to get the other 3 stone off by April too.

We can definitely do this by giving each other lots of support :eek:) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yay!!! Well done!! I crave to be overweight!!!!

i actually restarted today, i bought a whole load of items for the house and so wanted to eat but i actyally stoped walked away from it and had my pkt and now im full and drank water too. im glad i didnt give in as it was so easy to say to myself il start tomo...

Ok starting tomorrow didn't get my packets till early afternoon today do I'm on it for tomorrow

i actually restarted today, i bought a whole load of items for the house and so wanted to eat but i actyally stoped walked away from it and had my pkt and now im full and drank water too. im glad i didnt give in as it was so easy to say to myself il start tomo...

well done! It's so tempting at the very beginning of a diet to say , oh well - if i start tomorrow it won't make any difference. it gets easier the longer you're into it, but to get to that point you have to make one hard choice after another. and you just made the first. good woman!

Back