Lovely article in Daily Mail

Good for her

Funny, I saw an article with photos of the family the other day and thought what a lovely lady, but saw she had put on weight since previous photos I'd seen and thought I bet she would benefit from LL,
BUT I try not to be evangelistic about it because it has worked for me at this time in my life, that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be right for everyone else.
There must be issues for her being married to such a high profile person aside from anything else in her life.
I'm really pleased it has worked for her.

There must be issues for her being married to such a high profile person aside from anything else in her life.
I'm really pleased it has worked for her.

I wouldn;t mid those issues. I love LLB. I think he's dead sexy. But you know me - men and long hair and all....:D

Nice to see the Daily Mail still managed to get that all important "controversial" word in there!!

But at least they are starting to look at success stories as well as the horror stories!

And I've always thought she was a beautiful lady, she's just a smaller beautiful lady now!! Good for her!

B x

BL/LLB

You should be so lucky BL*****
But, he could do your house up for you!
As long as you don't mind staplers and purple.
I don't hear any protesting from along the coast.

Nice to see the Daily Mail still managed to get that all important "controversial" word in there!!

But at least they are starting to look at success stories as well as the horror stories!

And I've always thought she was a beautiful lady, she's just a smaller beautiful lady now!! Good for her!

B x

I agree Beki, the Daily Mail are awful for their catastrophising:

Jackie lost the weight using the controversial LighterLife diet, a punishing 500-calories-a-day regime in which meals are replaced with shakes and soups, and it is recommended that you drink four litres of water spread out over a day.

The dieting craze, which currently has 15,000 followers, has been linked to memory loss, heart attacks - and even death.

I'venever felt punished once - actually more rewarded by the positive things life can bring when you lose weight!

But I think it is a lovely story and she sounds a lovely grounded lady xxx

Just look at the headline and you know this was written through gritted teeth!

Plus..I'd like to see the quote where she says she was hungry the whole time!!!!

Fair dues...at least it isn't completely negative this time!

Poor woman

They will all be watching now to see if she puts weight back on. I hope they don't do a Fern on her.

Well I have to say, I'm with BL here - I wouldnt mind running my fingers through LLB's tresses!! ;) And he sounds a cool bloke if he has always been supportive of her whatever her size - if only we were all so lucky!!

Maybe....................

I wonder if she looks on here? Could be one of us, we wouldn't know...............
If you are out there Mrs. LLB i apologise for my friends lusting after your husband.I hope that's not part of your problem.But does seem lovely
xxx :wave_cry:

I wonder if she looks on here? Could be one of us, we wouldn't know...............
If you are out there Mrs. LLB i apologise for my friends lusting after your husband.I hope that's not part of your problem.But does seem lovely
xxx :wave_cry:

:8855:

Ooooh, I never thought about famous people coming on here :rolleyes:

Well despite what that article may read with the immensely inappropriate headline calling it controversial. People will only read tha part about 5 stones being lost. So its a promotion :)

Well I have always loved Jackie and Laurence and especially loved that programme they did together in Northern Ireland last year, the banter between them was priceless at times and you could see how very much in love they are with each other.

Irish News: Jackie and Laurence go North

Not a great photo of her but you can see how much weight she has lost since then.

Jackie looked stunning before her weight loss and looks stunning now... but with the weight loss she does look about ten years younger.

Love Mini xxx

awww laurence sounds like a star - i've never much liked him, but they sound so much into each other, even after all those years.
bought a tear to my eye

think LL is making me more emotional/hormonal!!

daisy x

Back