Lovely Summery Lunch

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi,

I just thought I would share my very delicious summery lunch with you all, I had sliced strawberries, sliced banana, 1 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge Bar (1/2 HEB) and Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt on top, oh my word it was delicious!!

I am thinking of having it for breakfast as it is very filling too!! :D

I would recommend the Onken Fat Free Yoghurts, I can't have Muller Lights as I am vegetarian, the Onken FF Strawberry and Vanilla yoghurts are delicious and quite creamy :D

Yummmmm.. that sounds good!

Sounds like a summery breakfast not lunch. Yummy!

Went out a few mins ago to buy the Onken FF Vanilla and it is soooo nice!!!
Definately will be adding this to my shopping list next time. Thanks!

Went out a few mins ago to buy the Onken FF Vanilla and it is soooo nice!!!
Definately will be adding this to my shopping list next time. Thanks!

No probs, glad to be of help :D

Hi,

I just thought I would share my very delicious summery lunch with you all, I had sliced strawberries, sliced banana, 1 Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge Bar (1/2 HEB) and Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt on top, oh my word it was delicious!!

I am thinking of having it for breakfast as it is very filling too!! :D

I would recommend the Onken Fat Free Yoghurts, I can't have Muller Lights as I am vegetarian, the Onken FF Strawberry and Vanilla yoghurts are delicious and quite creamy :D

I can't eat the Muller Lights either as I'm muslim and they contain gelatine. I love the Vanilla Onken, its so thick and cream and its no different to the regular one - the strawberry one is nice to but just not as creamy x

That's why I can't eat Mullers too, because of the gelatine as I am veggie, it is in so many things that you wouldn't even think of. The Weightwatchers Sugarfree Jellys which you make up are also gelatine free if you didn't know :D

Back