Lovelyle's Final Push Diary

lovelyle

Well hello All,

I have been on CWP SS+ since January, started at 15stone 12lb and I am currently12stone 2lb, I was slimming initially to be a bridesmaid for my best friend in June, was happy with my loss and had an amazing day, really struggled with one thing and another getting back on track as had a holiday after that then was in hospital with chest infections!!

Have managed to maintain luckily sooooo...have booked a holiday to Ibiza 21 Sept with my beautiful husband, my brother and his wife, this will be the first time since our honeymoon we have been away on our own without our 3 kids (6,4 and 2 years!) and I want to look good not only for myself but for him as well!! I want to be desireable and for him to feel proud of me, when we first started dating we were at school and I was a size 10!

This gives me 8 weeks today until my holiday, I have been ss+ing with left over product since Monday, seeing my cdc Mon for official weigh in again, then weigh ins will be Monday there after, I would really like to lose 23lbs, that would take me to 10.7, I cannot remember EVER being 10.7 stone!!! Do we think this is acheiveable??

Anyway I am hoping by doing this it will keep me focused! Any support, help tips or ideas would be great.

Thaks and look forward to getting to goal!!!

Le xxx

Hey Le

Similar thing for me I did CD from Oct to Jan to be bridesmaids last year and went from 13.10 stone to 11.5 stone. Just restatred and lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am size 12 at the moment and hoping to get down to 10 stone by 13/9 and in a size 10!

I think your goal is really achievable and your reasons for doing so are so similar to mine, I want to feel good for me and my BF to really be proud of the way I look although he says he is I know i'd be less self conscious and happier at a lighter weight. I have 1 stone 4 to go so again very similiar to you.

Good luck hun you have come so far so keep it up and you will be at goal in no time!

Hi Carly,

Thanks, I am so determined, struggled with the weekend, but just kept telling myself not long!1 lol!!

My CDC camr Friday and even though I had ss+ 100% since Monday her scales only showed a pound loss so looks like I hadn't maintained as well as I thought! Never mind though just made me more focused and still going stong now!!

She is coming again Friday so hopefully will finalyy be in the 11's!!! I will cry I think!! lol!!

Hotel vouchers and things have strated arriving so making it all that bit realer!

Good Luck Carly hopefully speak to yo soon!! xx

Well today is going okay however is still only 9.09 am!! I have decided to have 2 bars a day, the crunchy ones from Friday to see how I get on as I just like them for convenience really as I don't like the tetras at all!! Plus they feel like a teat in he evening with a brew when the OH is scoffing all kinds of lovelies!!

Been getting a lot of negatives from friends when they see am back on it as they say you have lost enough you look fine, which I can understand as I know I have lost a lot and look different but still feel big and not where I wanna be at all. Initially I set my goal at 11.7 now have moved to 10.7 as feel this is achievalble now, would love LOVE LOVE to be there for my holiday, in 7 weeks and 2 days!! haha!! Not that I'm counting!!

I have brought a chicken and mushroom soup for dinner as it's a bit cold and makes me feel like I am having something proper!!

Missing fruit quite a bit this week, but have already noticed only been back on CD 9 days and sleeping a million times better and feel less bloated and sluggish!!

It's mad because at the beginning of this journey thought I owwould be ecstatic to be 12 nearing 12 stone however I fell big and hate pics more now!!!

Need to start working on my baby belly, starting the 30 day shred again tonight, only ever managed to get stage 1 done so hopefully as tomorrow is a new month I can committ to doing it for August!!

Heres to another 100% day xxxx

Well Wednesday it is!! I can't help wishing the weeks away until weigh day, I have a set of scales at home that are dire and I keep jumping on and off them, even though I know they're not accurate so I have text my hubby from work today to tell him to get rid of them somewhere I can't find them!! haha

Haveb been 100% ss+ all week, feel amazing, it was one of the girls in works birthday Monday and it was cake galore but I didn't even fancy one!! Have put a screensaver of my hol on computer to keep me motivated for times like this!!

I am going pontins with hubby and kids 20 aug, self catering so hoping I can stick to it as much as possible, also hoping weather picks up for some nice beach days with my babies!!

Just finished a cranberry bar with a cup of tea for breakfast got my water ready and have leek and potato soup for dinner which will be 1.30!! I am enjoying the soups at the mo, nice to have something warm!!

Well here's to another fab 100% day xxx

well done hun you are doing so well, I have weigh in Sat morning. how about you?

Work is so hard why is there always cake around and biscuits and sweets and bloody drinks trolleys rattling around lol For me its Champagne and biscuits that I find hard but I have done well over the last 3 weeks and not touched any. Really hoping by next Tuesday or so I am in the 10's which I think will give that push.

I have bought a blender for work now which I have hidden under my desk away from the health and safety committee! I just can't believe that i did CD last year and lost so much weight without this little life saver!

You have 20 days until your holiday you lucky think I still have 44 - still counting I am so hoping to reach 9.13 by then!

You sound confident about your goal, I hope you reach it in time for your holiday x

Hi Carly,

Our place is a nightmare there always seems to be something or other going on!!

I know what you mean about the blender I could not survive without it! My first hol is 5 day break with kids at Pontins but the one I am doing the big push for and hoping to be at goal is on 21/09!! Going to Ibiza with the hubby!! Cannot wait!

Where are you going on your holiday?

I feel in the zone now so is going ok, but the dreaded weekend looms!! This is when I struggle!! But I am determined!

Hope your having a good day xx

ps my weigh in is Friday evenings x

We are going to Cyprus in September I cannot wait I have 2 lovely new bikinis they dont look that bad but I think the tummy needs a bit more work so I feel more confident!
I have been inspired by the olympics lol going to start swim training again starting from this week. I used to be really good but gave up when I was about 17 and really regret it. I am going to do some training then hopefully start club swimming again and even thinking about doing my coaching badges. I wonder if this will be short lived or not ha ha!

Weekends are hard as you are with family and friends who are eating normally it drives me mad! I am shopping all day saturday with my mum so we have said we will go to the Mussels restaurant near covent garden so that should be ok will just have them without the chips or bread lol!

Sunday I will prob take the dog out for a nice long walk and then meeting friends in the pub where I will just have a Diet coke or sparkling water so will steer clear of the lunch and go home and have something I am allowed!

Well diet distaster yesterday!!

Was supposed to being step 3 as my cdc felt my losses had stalled as been on ss+ for a while. So started yesterday by lunchtime I was ravenous and went off eating like a lunatic!!

Suffered hprrendously all night with stomach craps excess wind just awful!!!

So today after much toing and froing last night I have decided to ss for the next 37 days!!! That is exactly the days until my holiday to Ibiza, I am ging to ss through my Pontins hol with the kids, it won't kill me!! Then after Ibiza start moving up the steps after getting rid of anything gained!!

So today I have had 1.5 ltrs water and a peanut bar, dinner at 2 will be a choc mint shake woth more water and then a pack for tea with...you guessed it...more water!!!

I know I can do this its only 37 days Leah!!!!

xxx

DAY 1/37:

10.00AM - Peanut Bar
2.00pm - Choc mint shake
5.30pm - Cranberry bar

4 litres of water, 2 cups of tea!!

Nothing else!!!!!! x

Well Day one ss done and dusted!! Fell loads better today, couldn't have eaten with my off tummy yesterday even if I had wanted too!!

Yesterday I had, peanut bar, choc mint shake (hot mmm), choc mint bar.

I am going to have 2 bars a day, discussed this at length with my CDC and feel it is the best solution for me!!

So day 2 ss

1 x peanut bar breakfast (done)
Strawberry shake for lunch
1 x cranberry bar

had 1.5 litres so far and 1 cup of tea. I have been weaning down with the milk so literally have a dash of skimmed milk in 2 cups of tea throughout the day.

Not getting weighted now until Monday 27th as CDC on holiday and I am hoping for at least 5lbs to get me well into the 11s!!

Heres hoping!! xx

Well the dreaded day 3 is underway!!

Just tucking into a lovely peanut bar and glass of water!!

Have brought chicken and mushroom soup for dinner!! xx

Hi,

I am back again after my holiday!! Faffed around from mid August to end of Sept with what I was going to do, changed my mind almost daily so here I am on a Day 1 again, it will be my last day 1, I am doing ss up until 02.11.2012 when I am having a joint 29th birthday oarty with my best friend(just because we can and its cheaper than 2 nights out) will have a ss+ day and a banana then so I can have a few drinks then staright back on until xmas, really wanna see those 11s asap!!! I have put 6lb on with all my messing so need to get that off quicksticks!!

CDC is away so not getting weighed now until 29.10 which gives me a full week and hopefully a good loss!! I have had a choc minst shake for brekkie, chicken and mushroom soup for lunch and will have a peanut bar and a brew around 7ish!

I am going to come on ehre daily especially when I start talking myself out of it for no good reason, just taking it mini goal at a time, first is to be 100% until 02.11.2012 only 12 days, and I know I can do it xx

Well day 1 was a success, no cheats and no real desire to either, hope this means I have turned a corner!!

Have been so busy today normally counting down til I have my first shake at 10 but it was 10.30 by the time I'd realsied I ahdn't had it!! Dinner was a loely soup, I am really enjoying them now its colder! For tea I am having a bar and a cup of tea!!

I am really annoyed at myself at the time I have wasted with this but now feel like I can get it done once and for all, planning on following steps and hoping to be done for xmas!

My dress arrivied for my party 2nd nov, looks lovey but I know I wil feel alot better when I stop feeling as bloated!!

Heres to another 100% today!

Le x

Hi

My story is the same as yours. I had 3 weeks at the end of July .. Which turned into a few months of doing 2 or 3 day stints ending with a pizza or curry. I've lost count of the 'last suppers' I've had! As you say I could kick myself over the time I've wasted.. and money. However, I've changed my CDC and have started afresh. I'm now in day 4. I'm aiming to continue until Christmas Eve and Day and then back in it. I'm hoping to lose 2 stone and a bit.. I'll see how I feel then. Size 12 would be a great start.

Well day 1 was a success, no cheats and no real desire to either, hope this means I have turned a corner!!

Have been so busy today normally counting down til I have my first shake at 10 but it was 10.30 by the time I'd realsied I ahdn't had it!! Dinner was a loely soup, I am really enjoying them now its colder! For tea I am having a bar and a cup of tea!!

I am really annoyed at myself at the time I have wasted with this but now feel like I can get it done once and for all, planning on following steps and hoping to be done for xmas!

My dress arrivied for my party 2nd nov, looks lovey but I know I wil feel alot better when I stop feeling as bloated!!

Heres to another 100% today!

Le x

Welcome back! :) your losses are amazing and at least you had some amazing holidays before restarting.

wish you loadsa luck on ur CWP journey :) you'll be at goal in no time :)

xx

Hi Girls

Thanks for viewing my diary!! I feel like I can really do it this time just wish I had sorted nyself out weeks ago instead of so close to my party but heyho! I know I can do it, was 100% yesterday was really shattered so in bed watching holby at 8 and struggling to stay awake! My hubby is really supportive and he has been ahving his and the kids tea early before I get in from work which has helped!

Took a photo in my dress so hopefully will see some difference in 12 days! Can; wait for my party now, we have arranged everything!

Had my shake at 10 this morn warm choc, got my soup for dinner and I am drinking water like it is going out of fashion! Hope everyone has a good day!

Mych Love Le xx

Hi Girls

Thanks for viewing my diary!! I feel like I can really do it this time just wish I had sorted nyself out weeks ago instead of so close to my party but heyho! I know I can do it, was 100% yesterday was really shattered so in bed watching holby at 8 and struggling to stay awake! My hubby is really supportive and he has been ahving his and the kids tea early before I get in from work which has helped!

Took a photo in my dress so hopefully will see some difference in 12 days! Can; wait for my party now, we have arranged everything!

Had my shake at 10 this morn warm choc, got my soup for dinner and I am drinking water like it is going out of fashion! Hope everyone has a good day!

Mych Love Le xx

At least you've started back now, that's the main thing.

U'll look amazing in your dress :)

xx

Thanks Yummymummy.

Day 3 went well, had my shake and soup n work then a small ss+ meal with kids then my bar and a brew before bed!! feeling a bit headachey today but powering through! Lots of water!!

First big challenge tomorrow, one of the firls is leaving so we always have a buffet, I have stayed away before so shall do tomorrow!! its in the office all day we normally open iot about 10 and dont stop eating til 5!! however I am in the zone and will bring my 3 products with me tomorrow just in case I feel hungry towards late afternoon!!

Party update booked a keyring man to come!! i never buy these because always hate the pics but hoping for a good one of me and my handsome hubby and me and my sister and friends, my sister is gorgeous! she is 4 years younger than me, currently 6 months pregnant and still a size 10! I am the only one really out of our family who has struggled with weight my mum is a 10, though she assures me when she had us four she was bigger and my brothers are both naturally slim, I have always been the pretty but heavy one with huge boobs!! But no more, no more excuses, I am done having kids, my 3 are my world but I don't want anymore so time to focus on me and how I feel!! My body is no longer a machine!! haa

As a treat i have booked in to get some hair extensions, only a few for thickness as my hair is soo thin anyway and have lost a bit recently with faffing aorund with diets, I have little tuffs on the front where it is regrowing, they drive me crackerS!!

Anyway enough jabbering, best get back to work!

Good luck today all xx

Back