Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

lovin' this sunshine

Discussion in 'Exante - Off Topic' started by missbiker, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    isn't it amazing how much better we feel when the sun shines?

Having a great day pottering in the garden (in my shorts and vest :eek: ) and having absolutely no trouble getting my water down today :D .

Servicing our pushbikes and hoping to get out tomorrow on them .... really looking forward to taking the dog along the canal to the marina for a coffee (for us, not the dog :p and black, of course :flirt2:) LoL

Just having a wee break and a cool down indoors before heading back outside again :D

What's everyone else up to today?

Onwards and downwards

xx

Last edited: 26 June 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moo cow

moo cow Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The sun encouraged me.................OH and I have been for a walk around a local country park...............very restful through the shaded wooded areas :)......hot n sweaty through the unshaded parts :eek:

We keep saying we will do it more often but then don't bother....tut tut us!

4. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    fab Moo....we are the same, and it just takes a bit of sunshine to give us a shove in the right direction!!

5. messyfreckle

messyfreckle Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its lush! I've been out on a 3.5 mile walk this afternoon with the family. Got quite bad sunburn though - eek!

6. Andie Pandie

Andie Pandie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.92%)
    Well, I've been at the zoo all day. Am working today, 7am-10pm. So I took my service users to the zoo! Must have walked miles! And all on top of my first shred yesterday! Wow my leg muscles knew about that! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. geordiebear

geordiebear Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.59%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I was at my caravan with family and took dogs for mega walk this morning - and with two toddlers I actually walk twice as far as anyone else as I have to keep doubling back to encourage them to keep up!! I bought a pair of Reebok Easytone trainers and apart from being really comfy, after a walk I can really feel the 'benefits'(?) in my calf and thigh muscles - highly recommend them. Had plenty of fluids today, just a shame it wasn't of the alcoholic variety!! x Happy sunshine everyone xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.