lovin' this sunshine

missbiker

Silver Member
isn't it amazing how much better we feel when the sun shines?

Having a great day pottering in the garden (in my shorts and vest :eek: ) and having absolutely no trouble getting my water down today :D .

Servicing our pushbikes and hoping to get out tomorrow on them .... really looking forward to taking the dog along the canal to the marina for a coffee (for us, not the dog :p and black, of course :flirt2:) LoL

Just having a wee break and a cool down indoors before heading back outside again :D

What's everyone else up to today?

Onwards and downwards

xx

Last edited:
The sun encouraged me.................OH and I have been for a walk around a local country park...............very restful through the shaded wooded areas :)......hot n sweaty through the unshaded parts :eek:

We keep saying we will do it more often but then don't bother....tut tut us!

fab Moo....we are the same, and it just takes a bit of sunshine to give us a shove in the right direction!!

Its lush! I've been out on a 3.5 mile walk this afternoon with the family. Got quite bad sunburn though - eek!

Well, I've been at the zoo all day. Am working today, 7am-10pm. So I took my service users to the zoo! Must have walked miles! And all on top of my first shred yesterday! Wow my leg muscles knew about that! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was at my caravan with family and took dogs for mega walk this morning - and with two toddlers I actually walk twice as far as anyone else as I have to keep doubling back to encourage them to keep up!! I bought a pair of Reebok Easytone trainers and apart from being really comfy, after a walk I can really feel the 'benefits'(?) in my calf and thigh muscles - highly recommend them. Had plenty of fluids today, just a shame it wasn't of the alcoholic variety!! x Happy sunshine everyone xx

Back